Autobots or Decepticons?

Autobots 0.2540415704388 25.4% [ 110 ]
Decepticons 0.22632794457275 22.6% [ 98 ]
Triple Changers! 0.085450346420323 8.5% [ 37 ]
I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 180 181 182 > >> »|

Lunatic

Dug this goodie out of my closet and decided to share it with you. For those who don't know who this is, this is Heinlad from the Beast Wars Neo series. His beastmode is a Tanuki. And yes those are his um..balls.
User Image
User Image

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mildellas
Dug this goodie out of my closet and decided to share it with you. For those who don't know who this is, this is Heinlad from the Beast Wars Neo series. His beastmode is a Tanuki. And yes those are his um..balls.
User Image
User Image

Beast Wars Neo? Oh god I forgot about that, why did you remind me? XD

Also guys, this is just too funny NOT to post here. Read the comments, I bet you'll get a laugh.

http://www.petitions24.com/stop_selling_thundercracker_toys

Lunatic

Wow. That's lame. It's like the power core combiner Spastic being changed to Over-run. Due to Spastic being a derogatory term in the UK. Some people have no lives. And sorry for reminding you about Neo. He's one of many of that series I have and wanted to mess around with him.

Robotic Exhibitionist

I'm just going to assume that petition is the work of a troll because no one in the history of time has every been offended by being called a cracker.

Mildellas

....I need this.

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien

Nifty stuff you picked up! Though not Transformers at all that signed copy of The Last Unicorn sounds really awesome! I really need to finish reading that book.

I loved the movie as a kid. Seen the comic a few times before but never bought it. Glad I didn't because it's what made me want to buy it at Con heart The deluxe version to boot xD

On a different note... TRU is making me a bit nervous. They're late in shipping out their MP Optimus pre-orders. Normally I'd shrug it off to delays, but TRU is known for shafting their online clients :/ Haven't seen the figure in stores around to buy and cancel the order either sad

Here's to hoping this ends well...

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Murasaki Alien

Nifty stuff you picked up! Though not Transformers at all that signed copy of The Last Unicorn sounds really awesome! I really need to finish reading that book.

I loved the movie as a kid. Seen the comic a few times before but never bought it. Glad I didn't because it's what made me want to buy it at Con heart The deluxe version to boot xD

On a different note... TRU is making me a bit nervous. They're late in shipping out their MP Optimus pre-orders. Normally I'd shrug it off to delays, but TRU is known for shafting their online clients :/ Haven't seen the figure in stores around to buy and cancel the order either sad

Here's to hoping this ends well...

Shockingly enough I never saw the movie as a kid. I'm a fanatic for equines and unicorns, have been all my life and I only knew of the movie. ^^; I actually saw the comic at a shop a week or two ago. Didn't get it because I have yet to actually finish the original novel. Took it back to the library and have just been lazy about it. The sad part about it is that it's the copy owned by my local library, too, didn't even have to order it.I guess I'm more lax about it because I know I can pretty much go there whenever I want and rent it again.

I heard that Toys R Us actually cancelled the pre-orders. Was I wrong? Anyway, It truly does suck for those folks! D: Now I'm all paranoid Optimus will never see the light of day at the store nearest me.

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien

Shockingly enough I never saw the movie as a kid. I'm a fanatic for equines and unicorns, have been all my life and I only knew of the movie. ^^; I actually saw the comic at a shop a week or two ago. Didn't get it because I have yet to actually finish the original novel. Took it back to the library and have just been lazy about it. The sad part about it is that it's the copy owned by my local library, too, didn't even have to order it.I guess I'm more lax about it because I know I can pretty much go there whenever I want and rent it again.

I heard that Toys R Us actually cancelled the pre-orders. Was I wrong? Anyway, It truly does suck for those folks! D: Now I'm all paranoid Optimus will never see the light of day at the store nearest me.

I'm the same way with some books xD

From what I understand the only people who've had their pre-orders canceled were those who got theirs in last minute. Typical TRU, they sold more pre-orders than they had stock ordered for. So anyone on the overflow list got booted. From the sound of things though that seems to have happened within 48 hours of the order being made, but I guess there was at least one people who got the cancellation email this week, so I'm kind of wondering if that's the sign that their stock is arriving soon. TRU might have anticipated some people canceling their orders and left a few at the beginning of the overflow to accommodate for that. Who knows. But it doesn't seem like anyone else has lost their order since the first 48 hours passed.

Dunno when Seibertron ripped it off their news feeds, but by the early afternoon it was gone. The news crew probably figured out it was just a rumor and deleted it to prevent any further panic. Lol. I'm only worried because TRU isn't exactly customer friendly :/ They were shafting people left and right last Christmas season via their website. I can't see them not having MP Optimus in their website, but I can see them screwing over those people who made pre-orders, just because they can. I'm hoping they won't though...

Lunatic

Went to toys r us and my fiancee got this for me as an early sweetest day present.

User Image

Then came home and this was waiting for me in the mail.
User Image

And a size comparison with the RiD version.
User Image
User Image

And Friday my friend is dropping off GDO voyager Megatron and MP Prime. Can't wait for those.

Assimilated Wolf

Damn cheap plastics. They Dreadwing I got had it's tailfin section break off. It'll friction in and stay, but wow...

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
Damn cheap plastics. They Dreadwing I got had it's tailfin section break off. It'll friction in and stay, but wow...

What did you do to break it off? o-0

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu

Transform him. I never even saw it coming. I guess it stressed easily. I glued it back on. Now, instead of being in the correct transformation for robot mode, he'll look like he did when he comes straight from the box. I can live with that. sweatdrop

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu

Transform him. I never even saw it coming. I guess it stressed easily. I glued it back on. Now, instead of being in the correct transformation for robot mode, he'll look like he did when he comes straight from the box. I can live with that. sweatdrop

Thankfully, I've never broken any of my figures transforming them, just had limbs pop off of balljoints. I imagine it will happen one day. But still, that does suck. DX So wait... your Dreadwing was mistransformed in the box? Reminds me of a Cliffjumper I saw some months back at Walmart. The toy's hood was popped up in some funky manner and the thing had never been opened or anything. My friend and laughed at it. He was convinced that they'd never sell it and I said "I'm not even sure that's supposed to do that!" Though to this day they haven't sold a Starscream Botshot that was torn into by somebody... It's not even taped back very well. X_x He's been there since the things first came out.

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu

Thankfully, I've never broken any of my figures transforming them, just had limbs pop off of balljoints. I imagine it will happen one day. But still, that does suck. DX So wait... your Dreadwing was mistransformed in the box? Reminds me of a Cliffjumper I saw some months back at Walmart. The toy's hood was popped up in some funky manner and the thing had never been opened or anything. My friend and laughed at it. He was convinced that they'd never sell it and I said "I'm not even sure that's supposed to do that!" Though to this day they haven't sold a Starscream Botshot that was torn into by somebody... It's not even taped back very well. X_x He's been there since the things first came out.

They all are mistransformed in the box. It's just how they packaged them. His wings are up behind his shoulders when they should be down lower and the thruster/tailfin part is down when it should be sitting up higher on his back. Pretty much how I have him now due to gluing the thruster/tail-fin section hinge in place.

That's really weird. Maybe someone was trying to steal him and got busted?

Valiant Jackling

Ick! I've been lucky in that I've never broken a figure before, but I've felt like I've come close before >.<

Wandered into my TRU this afternoon. No sign of MP Optimus, but there were 5 or 6 MP Thundercrackers and two of the GDO's. Other than that, they were inundated with PRID Bumblebee deluxes but, surprisingly, nearly had a full variety of voyagers. They were just missing Starscream.

They had like 3 overflowing pegs of DOTM crap too though :/ They need to super sale that junk and be done with it.

Assimilated Wolf

I was messing with my Dreadwing figure today and I thought, "I just got this guy not long ago. He's gonna die, isn't he?" Happens to me all the time. Get a figure I like and it's in-show character dies soon after. I'm hoping that the reason we didn't see Dreadwing in the Season 3 teaser is because he switches teams because of what happens in the upcoming episode. I'd pine after the Autobot version figure of him after that....

Erailea

A LOT of these newer figures keep giving me the feeling that something will break or snap off when transforming them.
They really should just put that DOTM stuff on clearance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff