Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Lily and Alexander are different people. Lily is a female, Alexander is a male, both him and his demon blood. They are both eye candy though. Alexander is a blue eyed blond pretty boy, Merry christmas, I have to go, but I'll post later.
((Previous post has been edited and Ill keep in mind that they're two people not someones case of scytzophrania))

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( razz And it always helps to ask people if you aren't sure. The writer that is Roleplaying for you and I is using a Narrative mode. The first person point of view where they are the protagonist. I'm using Third, and will always use it. She separates them with the characters name which means less confusion. ))
((Merry Christmas everyone. Sorry I've been absent. Working holidays + holidays themselves = no free time))

Koru nodded to Nayru's nephew, carefully noting his attire and the energies around him.

"This must be the nephew you've been telling me about," he said to Nayru, then addressing him after.

"There was nothing particularly important going on," Koru added. "We were just having a discussion."

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Sorry got caught up in Left for Dead, that about explains my last two days. Now I see it everythime I close my eyes. burning_eyes

Lily I sigh in frustration. "But will the child know how to do it, and even if he knows he must at all?" I look to the door, "So he knows we are hear, but does he know what we are, or I suppose the more appropriate question might be, what we are capable of?"

Alexander Hm, I slowly grin. THis boy knows whats what, sharp little one he is. But not too sharp if he let himself be locked in here. He does't know what he just mixed himself up in, stupid child. I frown, sigh, and finally move towards him with a grin again. "I am glad that the clothes fit, I wasn't sure if they would suite your small frame. And you're all healed up." I pull up a chair all gentle like, the sympathetic companion, the clever hunter. "So, ask away."

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
KoruKinshi
((Merry Christmas everyone. Sorry I've been absent. Working holidays + holidays themselves = no free time))

Koru nodded to Nayru's nephew, carefully noting his attire and the energies around him.

"This must be the nephew you've been telling me about," he said to Nayru, then addressing him after.

"There was nothing particularly important going on," Koru added. "We were just having a discussion."

Nayru nodded towards Koru and looked at Maxi whose grin had faded. "Yes this is Maximillion. "

Maxi looked around the room nodding his head. He knew better than what they were telling him,"Right, in any case I mostly came upstairs to tell you both about the Halfbred." His tone wasn't serious but he had felt different since his human dark energy was taken from him.
User Image

spread out your wings and learn to fly

Geovane turned to the man smiling. "Well, before I ask anything I want to thank you for your assistance and hospitality to a street rat like me." He laughed sligtly at his reference of himself. "But in all seriousness I do have a few questions...." He sat on the edge of the bed across from the man and took a deep breathe before he spoke. "What's your name, is there anyone else here, why did you choose to help me, what have you done to me, will I ever be able to leave this place ...." He paused for a moment, thinking. "What's going to happen to me now?" His dark red eyes narrowed at the man as he leaned forward, resting his head on his hands awaiting a response.

to a new world, to a new world...

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius looked at her as he was prepared for her questions and sighed in her direction, "The child normally doesn't have to do a thing, for when you expel demons blood out of a person.. " He stopped himself at it and refused to go on, Lucius knew how but it was a subject that he knew well.. "I am not so sure about that man, but a half-bred still has the nostrils of a human, I'll only smell like a dog to him. His demonic half will be a different story..."
Koru raised an eyebrow curiously in response to Maximillion's statement.

"Half-bred?" he said in a questioning tone.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Lily "What are we to do then." I say patiently, I finally decided to suck it up and calm down. I'll do what I can, and deal with what I can't. Panicking never did me any good, no reason to start it up again.

Alexander "Woah woah woah, one question at a time boy." I smile a illy little grin. "Let's take it slowly, you are very welcome. My name is Alexander, there are some other interesting individuals here, and you will only be able to leave this place if I so bid it. I will admit that I saved you on a bit of a whim, however, since I saved your life, I think it decent to pay it in kind. You will stay by my side, to do as I please, and trust me, I not nearly as bad as some other masters you might meet." My smile drops a moment on that note, and then picks up again. "So don't worry about it, I'll provide for you, and you will protect and do my bidding."

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius looked towards Lily and sighed, opening up the door. "To go outside and if trouble comes our way.. I'll keep you safe." He said walking out of the door and into the hallway waiting for Lily

Maxi looked at the man and raised his eyebrows at him, "Half Demon." The angel said as he was slightly annoyed at the fact that he had taken from his reincarnation. "Just learning about new species doc?"

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Lily I hesitate a moment to leave the safety of our room, how silly. I am very powerful, I just fear fighting. I could hold my own, I just fear loss, the loss of those important to me. "Very well then." I grab my violin and proceed out the door and into the hallway.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius looked down the hallway and walked further down. They went down the stairs, glancing towards the darkness. 'Odd, it's dark in here.' He thought and sniffed the air for anything, smells were there but they walked towards the living room.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Lily I choose not to look into the darkness as I follow Lucius. As we walk I feel that ache of having returned home after a very long time, after having left in a disgraceful state, and returning to find it abandoned. It's a sad and lonely ache, and it makes me all the more grateful for Lucius. This place has grown so distraught, it's energy a different mixture of hate and pain, dulled by time. Perhaps if I cleanse it a little, at the very least it won't allow the dark man to stroll so easily through here. This will be one less room of comfort for him. He'll have to face the ache of his own demon every time he passes through this room. I don't mind that. I carefully get out my violin, wary of age, and how it has survived. I position myself more towards the centre of the room, and begin to play. I let the sweet chords dance in the air, and tug at the heart strings. The melody dances and weaves about the room. Beautiful.
User Image

spread out your wings and learn to fly

Geovane nodded, still analyzing the man. "You're not human are you...?" Though questioning He knew in the back of his head it was true, and more than likely that noone in the house was human, not even himself any longer. He sighed nodding his head not waiting for an answer. "Well at least I know I was right about something..." He stood and began pacing between the bed and the bathroom door, only to sop after a few rounds. "Is there by chance a guitar anywhere around? It's been a while since I have had a chance to play the instrument...."

to a new world, to a new world...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces