Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm back I suppose, havent posted in forever though.

600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
anyone want to rp pm me, looking for a good on going rp that lasts a while(can have short ones too), hopefully on a messenger like yahoo or skype because its easier and faster as well as being able to know where we left off, pretty open to ideas but have my own as well, be semi literate and open to a lot of different ideas, kids in the rp, dominant yet loving sweet roles, hopefully I can find someone on the same skill and level of rping as myself, up for the challenge message me! Please be open to a lot of things or at least willing to try new things as well.
( For the record, its nice to see everyone is still here at least.)
I havent been on here in forever, cause i havent seen any new posts. Well i guess its time to get back on here biggrin

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Well welcome back then, as I said previously, I check this thread daily. Unfortunately my rp companions appear to linger very little, I would prefer some partners with a little more dedication if possible. I tend to post once a day, so not asking too much, just to keep the characters alive and the story going.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I still check here daily smile
Name:Ryan
Appearance:avatar
Reason for coming into the coven:was bored and exploring and stumbled upon it.

(I'm so late xD )

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Welcome in smile

Post your intro and we can start rping.
Drasheon
Welcome in smile

" woah!" I gasp and smile as I stumble upon the old graveyard and massive mansion " sweet I wonder what's inside!" I smile and walk close to the door

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
FLUFFYFLOOGIE
Drasheon
Welcome in smile

" woah!" I gasp and smile as I stumble upon the old graveyard and massive mansion " sweet I wonder what's inside!" I smile and walk close to the door

I sit in the library, humming as I flip through the pages of an old textbook. The library is massive and and my little notes bounce across the lonely rows of books. I sense another nearing the mansion, the first soul that I have noticed in a long time, what stories shall I see unfold?
Drasheon
FLUFFYFLOOGIE
Drasheon
Welcome in smile

I sit in the library, humming as I flip through the pages of an old textbook. The library is massive and and my little notes bounce across the lonely rows of books. I sense another nearing the mansion, the first soul that I have noticed in a long time, what stories shall I see unfold?

" hmmmm the door is jammed!" I pull hard on the handle when it's a push door " hmmmm oh I know firefighter training taught me!" I smile and run off the porch and charge at the door knocking into it flying inside the mansion landing near the library entrance cutting my arm making some blood stirr out

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
XD The library is a bit further I would imagine, but this place is enchanted, it could have teleported you here....

I smell the blood of the young boy as he comes crashing into the hall before the entrance. I'm at the back of the library, but I start singing a bit louder so he can hear me. I continue flipping through the book before picking up a history book that was lying beside me, I am surrounded by stacks of books that I have picked out, I've been sitting here awhile. I let the high notes shimmer and the low notes dance as I hum an old old lullaby.
Drasheon
XD The library is a bit further I would imagine, but this place is enchanted, it could have teleported you here....

I smell the blood of the young boy as he comes crashing into the hall before the entrance. I'm at the back of the library, but I start singing a bit louder so he can hear me. I continue flipping through the book before picking up a history book that was lying beside me, I am surrounded by stacks of books that I have picked out, I've been sitting here awhile. I let the high notes shimmer and the low notes dance as I hum an old old lullaby.

"ughhh" I slowly get to my feet with a large gash in my arm " Oh great! But that singing, Hello is someone here?" I slowly walk into the library the blood dripping down my arm

( xD oh xD but dosnt she lock him in now?)

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
My character is a little more sly than that wink

I stop singing as he calls out to me, I look at the books piled around me, this, will not be easy to navigate, for the boy. Something I have long learned, let the children come to you, and they will fall that much more wittingly into your grasp. "I am over here, a little trapped by these mounds of books though." I laugh a little light hearted laugh, and then going on humming. I know he will need some medical aid. I'm fairly certain there are some bandages in the room across the hall, I'll lead him there first, always nice to gain ones trust...
Drasheon
My character is a little more sly than that wink

I stop singing as he calls out to me, I look at the books piled around me, this, will not be easy to navigate, for the boy. Something I have long learned, let the children come to you, and they will fall that much more wittingly into your grasp. "I am over here, a little trapped by these mounds of books though." I laugh a little light hearted laugh, and then going on humming. I know he will need some medical aid. I'm fairly certain there are some bandages in the room across the hall, I'll lead him there first, always nice to gain ones trust...

I smile a little " sorry if I barged in " i say quietly and I walk to you gazing at all the books " wow this place is huge!" ( sorry I was camping but I'm back now )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff