Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zero sighs lightly as he wanders into the foyer of the ridiculously massive mansion that he found himself in. Frowning slightly he shakes the water from the rain out of his pale white hair and looks sullenly around the room. 'What am I supposed to do now? I'm never going to find her amongst all of these people.' He thinks to himself.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Zero Dragon Black
Zero sighs lightly as he wanders into the foyer of the ridiculously massive mansion that he found himself in. Frowning slightly he shakes the water from the rain out of his pale white hair and looks sullenly around the room. 'What am I supposed to do now? I'm never going to find her amongst all of these people.' He thinks to himself.

My eyes follow the young boy as he enters the mansion. All the others have wondered off to their own bidings while I wander about, listening to the chaos. "Hello." I speak from the shadow's, my blue eyes shining in the darkness, I barely even bother to hide who I am anymore.
Drasheon
Zero Dragon Black

My eyes follow the young boy as he enters the mansion. All the others have wondered off to their own bidings while I wander about, listening to the chaos. "Hello." I speak from the shadow's, my blue eyes shining in the darkness, I barely even bother to hide who I am anymore.

Zero quickly spins around and stares at her wide-eyed. "Who are you, and why would you speak to me?" He quickly assesses what all is around him and settles into an easy stance just in case of her possibly being hostile.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Zero Dragon Black
Drasheon
Zero Dragon Black

Zero quickly spins around and stares at her wide-eyed. "Who are you, and why would you speak to me?" He quickly assesses what all is around him and settles into an easy stance just in case of her possibly being hostile.

"I speak because there is something to be heard." I emerge from the shadows, my copper hair gleaming in the light, soft and young, contrasting my eyes, old and sad. "You are trapped here now, young boy, welcome to the mansion." I start off down the hall, uncaring. So many have come here, and so many have died.

Versatile Swapper

7,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
And this place is deader than humor in congressional hearings...

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
nuageme
And this place is deader than humor in congressional hearings...

Yeah -_____-
I still check it daily though. Takes two at least to roleplay.
And then he kicked down the door and popped in.

"Don't worry guys! I'm here now!"

6,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
                  woah. this thread has been going since 2005! nearly ten years ago. eek

i think i was still dressing scene at that stage. damn.
garden pixie
                  woah. this thread has been going since 2005! nearly ten years ago. eek

i think i was still dressing scene at that stage. damn.

yeah memories of this place eh?

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Yep, been a long time.

1,850 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(long time no see sis and im surprise its still running. thats good)

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Hey! Long no time indeed Brother! biggrin Haha it's not really running anymore, it's been pretty quiet. =P ))
Wow. Alex is impressed with how often people are on here. Normally she don't see people on for almost a year at a time. You guys should post more often.
(People still post on here? Good lord, I thought it had died years ago.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff