Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

spread out your wings and learn to fly

Geovane stumbled as he walked through the graveyard. Having only ever heard the rumors, He had decided now was the time to go to this god forsaken place. With any luck he may be turned, so that he no longer must fear anyone who was after him. "I guess this is it...for now at least." He mumbled to himself with in his thick italian accent. He entered through the mosuleum soon finding his way to the mansion itself. Without knocking he entered, having to push with what little strength he had left to push the heavy doors open. Having used the very last of his human strength, he passed out barely inside the house..

to a new world, to a new world...

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Welcome it is good to have some "fresh meat", so to speak, here.

Alexander I stop to listen more closely, yes I had definitely heard that. Someone new has entered this place. Time to replace my human guise, after all, I love to play with my prey before turning them to chaos. I whistle my way down to the main entrance to spy a little boy sprawled at the entrance. Such a youth, what be he, 23? So young, so corruptible. I crouch down beside him, oh what to do with you, what to do.

Lily I feel the tremble of the mansion. "Lucius, wake up, I think another human has found himself here, and I think he may be in trouble!"
User Image

Geovane mumbled nonsense trying to stay consious. As he layed, the warmth of his blood slowly spread around him staining his clothes. Its source was a deep stab wound about 4 inches wide and 5 inches deep. He trembled slightly from the blood loss.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Alexander x I knew a smelt blood x o Quiet you o I say in annoyance to my demon blood. I look at the slashed flesh observing the wound. "That's going to leave a nasty scar." I mumble, and grin. o Are you thinking what I'm thinking? o I can feel the smile. "Oh things just became so much more fun." I slit my finger and place into the youngsters blood. It sizzles and burns its way into his veins, corrupting him, making him mine. The wound heals by default, but he'll still be out of it for awhile. I pick up the youth and almost dance myself into an empty bedroom. I lay the youth down on a bed, and look in the mirror. My reflection talks to me. x Not bad for a weakling. I'm almost proud, wait, no sorry that was a moment of insanity. x My reflection gurgles in laughter. One day, you'll see, I'll own you and be more powerful than my father could have ever imagined.

Hope you don't mind. If you do I can change it.
User Image

He slip into his subconcious feeling himself move but not sure how. His mid drifted into darkness completely unaware of what was happening, that someone or something had saved him. He mumbled under his breath, repetitivly.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Lily "Lucius, something terrible has happened, wake up!"

Alexander I look through the old wardrobe, looking for something for my new servant. I have a more, old fashioned sense of style for my belongings. A vampire mansion is truly the best place to look for this sort of thing. Nothing his size though, I guess I'll go the next room over, I mark the door so that none may enter, after all, I don't want anyone fussing with my new pet. I go from room to room until I finally find a suitable outfit and then head back.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius snapped awake and shot up he moved for a second towards the door. His steps were still groggy since he had little sleep since he got here. "Whats.. wrong?" He asked in a groggy and in a different tone than before hand.

Nayru opened the door letting in Maximillion who had a grin on his face. Anyone with a small bit of magic could see the insignia on his chest. It was the mark of the fallen angel. Although Fallen angels their wings never turned black it was only with certain angels that they were born with black wings. Maxi was one of them even though he had kept them hidden.

(( Will post more later today ))

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Yay! Welcome back!

Lily "The dark man that I had felt before, a human stumbled in, and he was really hurt, and the dark man healed him, but he corrupted him, and now the child is the dark mans slave and-" The words all stumbled out of my mouth at once. I could have headed out without Lucius, I could have tried to save the poor boy, but I didn't. I didn't because I was scared, scared of the dark man, and because of that fear, a young soul has been doomed. What have I done?

Alexander I start doing a little waltz as I glide down the hallway. I dance and hum holding out the youths new outfit as a partner. As I enter the room I observe the boy still sleeping. Oh, how young you are, so innocent, and yet so easily corrupted. It's beautiful really, he'll wake up in a whole new world with brand new eyes. He will be stronger and faster than ever before, and he will only ever be mine.
((OOC Im so rusted right now i cant think of a damn thing to write......))

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius held his head for a moment with one hand, he lowered it and placed it on her shoulder. "..Lily..." His tone was serious and clearly wanted to tell her something. He held back and looked towards the door, it still reeked of death. " Are you worried about the kid..?" He chose not to speak it, he knew that if he told her she would run down there and do anything to stop him.

He however decided to change the topic that he had started, "That boy will be alright.. but that man.."

(( Well you have two choices, to dream or to awaken. o-O ))
User Image

Geovane flinched slightly as he awoke, almost jumping out of the bed. He sat up and turned, putting his legs over the edge touching the floor. ".......wha...what happened....?" He pulled up his shirt looking at the scar from an unlikely encounter. "At least I'm still breathing..." H sighed and stood slowly, stumbling slightly. "So where the hell am I?" He began looking around the room, only to find the dresser adn wardrobe empty. "How conveniant.....I'm stuck wearing this garbage." He reached for the door and tugged on it. "Locked.....fromt he outside? Where am I?" He frowned and began paceing the room waiting for whatever may happen.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Lily I sense his hesitation. I know that the boy will not be alright, just as I know there is nothing I can do now to stop, or at least almost nothing. I cannot bring myself to resort to that. How weak I have become in my old age. I tried so desperately in the past to right every wrong I encountered, or created. Now I am so scared of the consequence that I find myself lost in this room that is now my only safe haven. "I do not know what to do about the man. He is a darkness all his own. A part demon that he finds himself at odds with, and in cohorts with. He is terrifying."

Alexander I observe the boy pacing the room before emerging from the shadows. "Glad to finally see you awake, if a bit confused, but that is too be expected. I lay his new clothes on the bed. An old ruffled shirt with a nice slim vest, slack pants and fresh socks. I did not find new shoes but he needed the mobility his current ones gave him. "You can shower, the bathroom is right through that door,"I say pointing to he bathroom door, "these are your new clothes once you get out." I leave the youth leaving the lock in place. None may enter, and none may leave, unless I so please it so. I head for the library as there is something I wish to check out. I'll hit the kitchen on the way back as I am sure the youth will be hungry.
User Image

Geovane nodded as she spoke glancing at the door behind him raising an eyebrow. "Had that always been there?" He thought in his head, turning again to him and looking at his clothes and nodded. His dark red eyes followed her as he left. He grabbed the clothes and walked to the bathroom, smiling at the sight of a clean towel. He stripped his clothes off and stepping in the shower with his back to the shower head letting the hot water run down his youthful lean body. He smiled and breathed heavily at the feeling of the wate. '"How long had it been since I had a hot shower and clean clothes?" He asked himself rhetoricalyas he scrubbed the dirt and mud from his skin. wrapping the towel around his hips before he stepped out of the shower, he looked at himself in the mirror. It had been so long since he looked at himself clean. He laughed loud not being able to recognize himself. "Well I guess I've gone from a boy to a man hanven't I?" He dress himself and walked out of the bathroom and glanced at the full body mirror in the corner. "Well, don't I look fancy." He chuckled, having never had the opportunity to dress as such he smiled at his his neew look, one that he knew he would have to get used to. "I don't know why I'm here....but clean clothes a hot shower and a place to sleep are all offered.....now I just have o find out what I must do to earn my keep." He nodded to himself accepting his statement as fact and sat on the bed awaiting the man, since it seemed obvious he would be telling him what to do from here on out....at least for now.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( o.o I thought Alexander was a dude? ))

Lucius gritted his teeth and looked at the door. He replied while staring at the door, that smell was still there, "I know, he came by earlier." Against his better judgement he chose to tell her, it was a pit in his stomach. "The child is only tainted.. If he gets away from him he has a chance to save himself. "

Maxi was his human self even though he greeted Nayru in two different tones, his normal tone was rough, but not deep. When the angel spoke it was deep and almost a faint underling roughness. "Hello Aunt"

He turned and saw Koru behind her and the angel decided to speak to them, "Looks like I walked in one of those dramatic scenes" He smirked in their direction, glancing around the room.
((But wouldn't he be in a womans body? I cant find the profile for the characters, too many pages to search through))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff