Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
FLUFFYFLOOGIE
Drasheon
The stopped aging was an internal thought that I did not speak aloud. Unless you can read minds I will proceed as though you didn't hear it.

"As I told you, this mansion will not let you leave, so this will be where you stay. My bedroom is across the hall, if you need anything let me know." I halfway turn away before asking, "Do you know what a vampire is?"

" but! Ughhhhh fine !" I sigh and frown a bit but look up " yeah they are fake mystical beings why?"

I smile a bit, "They are not so fake my friend," I sprout my fangs, even thought they have long been out of use, as I no longer need to feed on the human kind, but my point is the key here.
Drasheon
FLUFFYFLOOGIE
Drasheon
The stopped aging was an internal thought that I did not speak aloud. Unless you can read minds I will proceed as though you didn't hear it.

"As I told you, this mansion will not let you leave, so this will be where you stay. My bedroom is across the hall, if you need anything let me know." I halfway turn away before asking, "Do you know what a vampire is?"

" but! Ughhhhh fine !" I sigh and frown a bit but look up " yeah they are fake mystical beings why?"

I smile a bit, "They are not so fake my friend," I sprout my fangs, even thought they have long been out of use, as I no longer need to feed on the human kind, but my point is the key here.

" w-what!?!" I gulp and get scared my face becoming pure fear ' your gonna eat me!!!" I quickly bolt down the stairs and hide in a closet terrified
Name: Jesse Hivemind

Appearance: Pretty tall, skinny, silver haired guy wearing a bit worn out size-too big hoodie, a white deep V-neck T shirt, black Vans slip-ons and torn black tight jeans. His orange-ish light brown eyes are barely visible beneath his hair which he wears on his face. He's got 2" stretched earlobes with white plugs, a septum piercing and snakebites.

Reason for coming into the coven: Stumbled in the mausoleum while looking for a place to hold rain. Jesse was out to go put some fresh flowers on his dog's grave on the pet cemetary nearby.
"s**t it's still raining" Jesse grunted anxiously while holding a bouquet he bought just hours earlier, the flowers smelt nice and lifted Jesse's mood a bit for a second until he remembered who they were meant to...
His best friend, the best of the few friends he ever had.
She had passed away just months ago and the pain of losing still burning in his chest and thousands of memories flooding his head as he sat down and laid the beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers in front of him on the cold stone floor of the mausoleum.
With a single tear rolling down his cheek, Jesse pulled an iPhone out and put the playlist on shuffle.

Carnifex - Slit Wrist Savior

Nope, an angry song like this won't fit the mood, next.

Matchbox Twenty - Parade

Yes, this is good enough.

With only the right earbud in Jesse heard a loud creak from somewhere deep from the mausoleum, he picked up the flowers, rose up and let his curiosity overcome his moment of sorrow.
He pulled a hood over his head and started walking down a staircase towards the direction of the sound.
Jesse came to a door slightly open with light shining from the other side, the hinges were a bit rusted, that must've been the source of the creak he heard.
He opened the door cautiously but the moment he saw all the beautiful paintings, decorations and antique furniture, his curiosity grew too strong and he took a few determined steps inside.
He sat baffled on a comfy looking chair close by and laid the bouquet of flowers on his lap, a couple of petals fell off and slowly landed in his feet...
"Just what is this place..?" he said to himself as he gazed around the room. The first thing he noticed was that all the portraits were of young women, all of them had some sort of a dark feel to them, and many had a very unusual eye color, red. Red as blood.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Welcome in smile

I hear his heart loud as thunder as he bolts away in terror. Once again, I must endure this process, of a forced rebirth of young men coming unwittingly into this melancholy mansion of shattered memories. The creaking of the door calls to yet another lost soul. This mansion, has felt alone for so long, that it aches to hold young men in its' unforgiving grasp. I stand outside the closet door, "If I had wanted to eat you I would have broken your neck already. I'll be welcoming in the new guest if you feel like being brave enough to join me." I walk away, down the dark halls and into the main entry room. "Welcome," I saw to the young man.
Drasheon
Welcome in smile

I hear his heart loud as thunder as he bolts away in terror. Once again, I must endure this process, of a forced rebirth of young men coming unwittingly into this melancholy mansion of shattered memories. The creaking of the door calls to yet another lost soul. This mansion, has felt alone for so long, that it aches to hold young men in its' unforgiving grasp. I stand outside the closet door, "If I had wanted to eat you I would have broken your neck already. I'll be welcoming in the new guest if you feel like being brave enough to join me." I walk away, down the dark halls and into the main entry room. "Welcome," I saw to the young man.

" but well don't leave me her Lilly! " I catch up to you and smile when I see the door is still open and I think of a way to get out as I quickly go towards it

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
FLUFFYFLOOGIE
Drasheon
Welcome in smile

" but well don't leave me her Lilly! " I catch up to you and smile when I see the door is still open and I think of a way to get out as I quickly go towards it

Sorry, didn't realize that I hadn't pressed submit to my response yesterday D:

I stare off a bit blankly, knowing that the door will slam shut the moment he approaches. The poor boy doesn't yet fully comprehend just how trapped here he is. The mansion does love it's tricks and teases though. Sometimes it will let someone through the door only for that someone to find themselves walking back into the mansion. Other times it might leave the door open so that the poor child will walk into an invisible barrier, keeping them inside. I sigh, and look to the new child, "Hello."
Drasheon
FLUFFYFLOOGIE
Drasheon
Welcome in smile

Sorry, didn't realize that I hadn't pressed submit to my response yesterday D:

I stare off a bit blankly, knowing that the door will slam shut the moment he approaches. The poor boy doesn't yet fully comprehend just how trapped here he is. The mansion does love it's tricks and teases though. Sometimes it will let someone through the door only for that someone to find themselves walking back into the mansion. Other times it might leave the door open so that the poor child will walk into an invisible barrier, keeping them inside. I sigh, and look to the new child, "Hello."

I sigh but think about getting to know about you more so I smile and walk back upstairs and try getting in your room which is all locked " grrrrr "

Sorry I forgot to hit send xD
Drasheon
Welcome in smile

Jesse's eyes locked on to a woman not far away from him. "I... I'm sorry If I disturbed you or something, I'll just take my leave" Jesse apologized with a trace of fear in his voice.
He stood up, took a small step backwards and bowed to the lady. "s...sorry for disturbing you.."
Jesse reached for the door but to his horror he realized the handle was missing, he tried to push it but it wouldn't budge.

(sorry it took so long to answer, been a bit busy lately)

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
XDeawakenX
Drasheon
Welcome in smile

Jesse's eyes locked on to a woman not far away from him. "I... I'm sorry If I disturbed you or something, I'll just take my leave" Jesse apologized with a trace of fear in his voice.
He stood up, took a small step backwards and bowed to the lady. "s...sorry for disturbing you.."
Jesse reached for the door but to his horror he realized the handle was missing, he tried to push it but it wouldn't budge.

I sigh at the poor boy, here we go again. "Don't worry about it, this mansion loves to call in unexpected visitors, and new tenants." I look at the both of them, "Shall we?" I begin to walk away.
Drasheon
XDeawakenX
Drasheon
Welcome in smile

I sigh at the poor boy, here we go again. "Don't worry about it, this mansion loves to call in unexpected visitors, and new tenants." I look at the both of them, "Shall we?" I begin to walk away.

I smile a bit and follow you " lily I'm bored!"

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I laugh a little, leading the way down the halls. So spirited a youth, so hard to disenchant, and so rare nowadays. We approach the music room and I wave them inside. I find it easier to sooth the heart before I tear it to shreds. I'll have to tell them how cursed they are, the poor children.

Versatile Swapper

7,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
*Wanders in from outside* Hello?...

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
nuageme
*Wanders in from outside* Hello?...

I stop in the hall, the other two trailing behind me, I briefly glance at them, and then continue back to the entrance. "Hello," I smile to the new arrival. Why are so many new arrivals appearing, are they being called, or will something awaken...?

Please post your character information for our reference biggrin
Name: Zero

Appearance: User Image

Reason for coming into the coven: Looking for that one girl who will either complete my life or kill me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff