Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru chuckled it did though make her happy knowing that he could tell between them. "Good I'm glad" Looking at it for a moment and a blush rose to her cheeks, " Really? I'm glad to hear, I do hope it gotten you out of a lot of messes"

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Alexander Great Aunt, oh, the old witch upstairs. Tch, I am not a puppet. I glide down the halls, steps, and through doors, sealing my presence more and more until it was gone. I reach the basement door, and very carefully open it to reveal the darkened room beyond. I walk over to where the old weapons had rested. So she saw my present. My demon blood laughs in my head. So it was you who did it. I knew I felt your presence here. Hm.. It's not my fault you are so weak, and easy to overcome when you sleep. How annoying, I knew how vulnerable I can be when I sleep until I tattooed those runes to my body, preventing him from taking advantage, but evidently not soon enough. No, this will benefit me. I always find a way to make it so.
Koru smiled warmly at her response. The tension between the two seemed to always be there yet they both knew how they felt about each other.

He looked down at his arm with the covered bracelet, pulling it up for a moment to show her.

"This was given to me when I was at the temple you brought me to. One of the advisers there told me it would keep me well guarded in the event of serious troubles. She also said this had been in your family for generations, and it was only to be given at her discretion to the right person."

He looked at it for a moment. The simple, yet elegant bracelet with the dark red jewel seemed to do nothing as of yet, though it did close around his hand freely.

"I...I'm not exactly sure what it does," he said. "I'm guessing it will wake up when the time is right. Something I...don't really understand still since I've predominantly been a man of science."

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Maxi slipped through the wall, it was a short-cut through to the upstairs rooms. His Great Aunt had fixed these a long time ago, just invade hunters would appear.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
KoruKinshi
Koru smiled warmly at her response. The tension between the two seemed to always be there yet they both knew how they felt about each other.

He looked down at his arm with the covered bracelet, pulling it up for a moment to show her.

"This was given to me when I was at the temple you brought me to. One of the advisers there told me it would keep me well guarded in the event of serious troubles. She also said this had been in your family for generations, and it was only to be given at her discretion to the right person."

He looked at it for a moment. The simple, yet elegant bracelet with the dark red jewel seemed to do nothing as of yet, though it did close around his hand freely.

"I...I'm not exactly sure what it does," he said. "I'm guessing it will wake up when the time is right. Something I...don't really understand still since I've predominantly been a man of science."

Nayru smiled warmly back at him, she did get closer to see it. It was interesting since it was her first time seeing such a thing, " I honestly don't remember this being in my families collection, I know some were hidden away for a long time."

The tension was probably there, due to the fact of not wanting some terrible thing to happen to anyone that is close to her. " You and I both, that could be true" Putting a hand on his shoulder and smiled towards him. " Sometimes being a man of science isn't too bad"

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Sup people, I is open.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Haha, I'll post. =P ))

Lucius dreamt of his past, it wasn't a nightmare so much. It was about his escape from the tower with the others that were locked away. He had defended them until they had ran from the tower and far off into the woods. Also they had removed any means of tracking before they left the tower. He was fleeing into the night with specially trained hounds, and some humans tracking his foot prints.

Since he was in his werewolf form in his dream, they could easily find him. Lucius had outsmarted them and used the higher trees after leading them to a dead end. Last thing he remembered was climbing the wall and got shot with a dart. The medicine would slow him down, but not put him out. He managed to get away just before they had caught up to him. Finding a cave where he could mask his scent due to the water.

Lucius had fallen to sleep after reaching the deepest part of the cave. Waking with a start from his sleep, it was strange for him to have that dream at least in this place. Gazing over to Lily who seemed to be sleeping soundly. He straightened up and stared at the door, noticing around the room.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Lily I could feel his dreams, and the horrors therein. I felt him rise but I was too tired to do anything about it. As I started to drift back into sleep a cold sweat crept over me. He was on our floor.

Alexander As I whistle my tune I strut about the mansion. I dance down the hallways, waiting to stir up some trouble. I knew as soon as I turned onto the floor that something was strange, and sure enough, there is a protected room. A completely blank slate as far as I can feel, I can't read anything. Then again, the scents leading up to the room are quite interesting, something I have never smelt before. I stop before the door, I touch the door handle but it burns me. I wouldn't be able to go in, but I might be able to tease them out. I knock on the door hesitantly. After, anyone who would attempt to ascertain my being I appear completely human.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius smelled the air that came from the hallway. It smelt of death, more of an omen warning him. As much as the man may appear human the scent on his hand remained. He didn't move however and made no movement.

As far as he could tell Lily was asleep, this calmed him. Keeping an eye on the door he kept a fixed eye on the door. For now that thing couldn't reach them from here.
Koru looked down for a moment as she placed her hand on his shoulder. He responded by gently placing his hand on her cheek.

"There are things much more important than science and work," he replied back, looking Nayru in the eyes for a long moment.

After the moment, he pulled his hand away, looking to the side for a moment. "So do you have an idea of who our new issues might be?"

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru smiled warmly to him when he placed his hand on her cheek. It was still slightly warm to the touch as well red. A soft chuckle and stared into his eyes, "I can quite agree, work and science however on occasion can almost feel like it's speeding up for when lonely nights call to you" With that her smile almost faded but she was more thinking. "Well one of them is a great distant nephew." There was one thing that she had forgotten to mention about her past, but now it just seems so far away.

"The other.. As foolish as it is trying to hide behind a facade, He is Half-Demon. " It had amused her for a couple of minutes to hear what had happened downstairs. "The Nephew well his name is Maximillion."

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I'm sorry but I have to take a break from rping for who knows how long stressed
Alas misfortune has feel upon me. Yesterday our house was robbed, the most outstanding loss being all of our laptops. This is currently the only computer in the house because it's a desktop too big to be shoved into a back pack with all my mothers jewelry my guitar some very fancy and pricy knives and other valuables. So yeah, as I keep cycling through the stages of grief, mainly through depression and anger, I will have to take some time off from the things I enjoy because the things I love have been brutaly stolen from my life.

Until I can make contact again

Adieu

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Drasheon
I'm sorry but I have to take a break from rping for who knows how long stressed
Alas misfortune has feel upon me. Yesterday our house was robbed, the most outstanding loss being all of our laptops. This is currently the only computer in the house because it's a desktop too big to be shoved into a back pack with all my mothers jewelry my guitar some very fancy and pricy knives and other valuables. So yeah, as I keep cycling through the stages of grief, mainly through depression and anger, I will have to take some time off from the things I enjoy because the things I love have been brutaly stolen from my life.

Until I can make contact again

Adieu

(( Oh noes! Well you can always say that you slipped into a nightmare. Due to Lucius's memories, and managed to slip into all of them. It'll give a good excuse. smile I do know what it's like to be robbed of things, make sure to call teh popo. ))
((That's terrible, man. :/ Hope everything works out for you.))

Koru tilted his head, looking curiously at Nayru after that statement.

"...You have a nephew?" he asked quickly.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru nodded her head and then she looked towards him, " I had one brother who was human and managed to escape before I did" It was the truth, then she rubbed the back of her head. " I only managed to find my brother after killing my father, the damage was already done so I kept track of his family just in case if another person was born along down the line who was exactly like my father"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff