Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Maximillion wandered the hallways looking around for her Great Aunt. He had changed back into his normal self, with the exception of his hair. It was still slightly longer, a part that had bothered him. It always tickled his neck having such long hair.
((Whew...back at work. :p))

Koru looked back behind Nayru once more, raising his eyebrow a moment.

"And this nephew," he said "...Is he someone that needs to be worried about?"

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru rubbed her chin for a couple of minutes before replying to him, " No, not at all, to be honest he would more than likely be on our side in any fight. Have I ever told you god is cruel?" Her words might confuse Koru, but she knew..

Maximillion appeared outside of Koru's Lab, he leaned against the wall. Waiting on his Great Aunt, it was eerily silent in the manor..

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Btw grats. biggrin ))
((Thank you, my dear. smile ))

Koru tilted his head, looking curiously at Nayru after that statement.

"I...I'm not sure I quite follow," he said. He started to move towards the staircase, as he did pick up everything he needed from here.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( o.O That got weird. ))

Nayru held out one hand and then made a fist together. They collided together and she realized that Koru had no knowledge of some other creatures, "Well when a Rebellous Angel defies God's intended Will, they suffer through cruel tortures. Example of one; Being force to reincarnated over and over again after death"

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Hey, glad you got everything figured out at your job!
Just letting you guys know I'm still alive. We should get my computer replaced next week so I'll be back in business then! Sorry to take so long, and I can't wait to get back on top again! biggrin
See you guys next week! biggrin

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Good to hear! biggrin It's alright though, I'll just wait longer. Haha ))
Koru stopped for a moment, turning back to see Nayru's apparent frustration.

He looked concerned, and a little uneasy at her frustration.

"I...don't know a lot about God nor angels," he said gently, stepping away from the stair case and forward to her. "All I know of is what I see in front of me or what I learn and observe."

He gently placed a hand on her clench fists, lowering them slowly. "I also know that harboring anger for too long can lead to your own demise. If I had done that, I wouldn't be where I am now. I'd likely be in the ground or worse..."

He was referring to his past after his friend had attempted to kill him in a blood rage years back. After figuring out what had happened, instead of seeing revenge, he searched for a different way, although it cost him so much. Still, it seems to have repayed him back many times over to that moment as he attempted to calm Nayru.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( You totally misread that Koru. lol ))

Nayru raised an eyebrow in his direction, looking towards him then responded, "Good speech, but I'm not in any way angry." Noting at the area hinting that her powers would reek havoc if she was seriously angry. "Although I will admit I still harbor angry feelings, but I learned how to focus and calm my anger in my years." She chuckled and smiled genuinely in his direction.

"Then you might like to see this, honestly when I was a inexperienced vampire I believed in magic, but that was merely scratching the glass back then " Her words were calm her gesture a few seconds ago was a more strange approach. One she saw another human doing when they discovered something. Nayru always had to adapt to her surroundings, even if it was just simply drinking coffee at a popular place.

Maximillion had been for the most part listening to their conversation, and decided to knock on the door. He was himself after he had left the demons company. "Hello?" His voice was clear even through the door, making sure that the scientist and her Aunt was listening.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Howdy folks! My computer just came in! SOOOOO exciting!

Lily I wake in a cold sweat, my hair clinging to my scalp as I barely escape the drowning inside my mind. Such demons and nightmares, they be only comparable to my own, and even then they outshine me. Whatever torments I thought I endured, they pale in comparison to the pains Lucius has had to endure. I calm my breathing and slowly count backwards in my head. I look over at Lucius's sleeping figure, such a strong man hardened by the monsters of his past, and yet he can leave his self in my service. It is truly a wonder.

Alexander I whistle as I strut about. It was fun seeing the strange world these vampires live in, but now I'm bored. I'm almost tempted to go meet the old witch, but I'd best not. I sigh in frustration, and continue whistling on my way.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( :3 Yay ))

Lucius slept against the wall, it was more comfortable than any bed would be. He awoke slowly from his slumber noticing that Lily was awake, and in his half sleep his tone seemed gentle, "Bad dream Lily?" It was obvious that he hadn't slept until he got to this manor, or at least for a long period of time. He made a movement with his hand for her to come here, he did this however while in half-dreaming state.
((Whoops, sorry. ^^))

Koru looked around the area, then looked back at Nayru, understanding what she said. He smiled lightly, nodding to her in response silently.

Turning his head, he heard the voice outside. He didn't say anything, but he was surprised. Someone knew they were there.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Lily I smile warmly and glide my way over to him. "It is nothing I cannot handle. I see you managed some much needed rest." I chuckle a little as I sit down next to him. I myself am more accustomed to beds as I can convince others to let me rest a night in their humble abodes. I suppose I am a little spoiled like that.
Name: Geovane Drows
Apearance: User Image

Reason For Coming: Refuge from his past.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff