Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koru took a step back, looking to the side for a moment, then back.

"Well, I never expected my research to ever have such a profound effect on the world...and on myself."

He looked back at her. "After that time I spent in the temple you brought me to, much has changed. I've learned to harness a lot of new skills I never knew I had. I've also learned more about myself...which has also made me a commodity to certain businesses...and a target to other parties with other intentions in mind."

He shrugged. "To be honestly, I'm not exactly sure what I am anymore. There isn't a classification I can find in any of my work, or anything else human or vampire for that matter."

"The only one who really knows me is you now..."

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru nodded her head as she was still an Elder of Vampires she knew what would happen as such things were to come to pass. "Of course, the Vampire society had spent since the Middle Ages keeping things secretive.". Looking at the wall and tapped on it once and a book was produced from it. "What kind of Business?" This came as a surprise to her as she tilted her head towards him.

Looking him over again and then placing one hand ontop of his, "I understand Koru and I know, the person inside rarely changes." Smiling towards Koru she handed him another book, "I would though like to see your new skills."Looking around the room once, and tapped on it. The runes faded from the walls and crawled into the nearby books. "If it makes you truly feel better your the only person whose seen this form."
Koru shrugged lightly as he explained.

"Well, my research...well, *me* in particular now...has been the basis of a lot of research in different type of medical treatment. Very unorthodox thinking which has produced interesting and promising results. I'm alive and yet I'm not fully human. Something about me keeps me perfectly healthy, and though I don't need blood...I *can* consume it. And it appears to enhance my abilities greatly. Although the...well, the thirst only manifests under severe emotional stress or fury."

He blushed lightly as she took his hand. He was still moved by her, even though they were close for some time. Taking the book, he looked at it curiously.

"What is this for?" he asked.
((Time for me to sleep. Continue tomorrow. ^^ I have a tournament tomorrow I'm competing in.))

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Lol Alright! Have fun. ))

Nayru smiled towards him and then nodded her head again. A light blush also appeared on her cheek, and she gazed at the wall. With her, she had ages to live and sometimes sleeping during the decades was good for her. "That sounds like a frenzy,however medical treatment?" Smiling towards him as she placed a hand on the book itself, "This book is what I gathered from my own experiments as well from my mother detailing the past."

The book explained in great detail of everything due to the family line, that the family line from her father to her mother was a Hybrid. Her father was a vampire and her mother was a werewolf, which was pretty risky. It detailed all the children that died under those two in trying to sire heirs, all up until Nayru was born. Nayru naturally was born a human child when she was born until her father transformed her into a vampire when she was twenty-two.

The book held Nayru's deepest secret that she learned more after her father showed her the book. It also explained many things for Koru more to the point what he was. What it detailed was if the child born from a mother werewolf and a father werewolf, and she gave her blood to a alive human. It would transform him into a Hybrid. A creature who had different abilities than Nayru was given. "It is the only book of it's kind."

Looking back to Koru who moved her as well in the past, still held herself back, "I do wonder Koru, do you remember the time I disappeared?" Her voice was soft as she looked towards him, using her ability to teleport a blood packet to her. Her thirst at the moment was unquenchable due to the decades of sleeping, but she restrained her inner self from drinking it all in sight.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
(Oooh, this is really interesting. Would you guys like to research me, I would be hesitant but want answers. It is only an option and does not have to be acted upon. smile )

I can smell the chicken through my physical form and feel caught between two worlds. The physical one which begs to be quenched of its' hunger, and the one with the strange two in the secret room. I hover around, unwilling to leave yet being pulled away. What research? What knowledge? No! No!
I gasp as I am forced back into myself. The chicken sits there, waiting to be consumed, as Lucius devours his own. Delicately I begin to eat, wrapped up in the thoughts of my recent discovery. Why, after all this time of meeting no one like me, have I found so many who are freaks like me. While we may not be the same, we share our quality of not being the same as those who used to be called our kin. I do not know, what to think right now.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Sureeee. :O ))

Lucius looked up at her, eating his meal like a person instead of just sticking his face right in. However he did pull back at the thought of devouring the entire thing. He ate it quickly however, placing more meat on the pan. "How's the chicken?" He asked noticing her thinking there in the chair.

This werewolf had heard many things coming from upstairs especially the sounds of magic fading. Noticing a new scent that almost seemed familiar to him, it was different but in a new way it was familiar to him. For now he decided to do nothing about it, and placed this meat on the plate. He ate it much slower than the first waiting for a reply from her. "Things alright?"
((im glad to see that three years after i stopped getting on gaia, this thread still lives strong. smile i havent posted on here in years. i wouldnt even know where to start. lol. hmmmm...))

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Yeah, well make a character profile and then get rolling. ))
Koru nodded.

"The blood has very unusual healing properties, and yet it seems to work on plain humans just fine," he said.

"It's also earn my fair share of enemies, though," he added. "Surprisingly enough, more vampires than human. They call me the 'Living Reaper'. They claim I will destroy the old way and promote peace between the races, rather than how it 'should' be. With vampires at the top of the chain, and humans to be nothing more than food, basically. Not exactly what I signed up for..."

Koru took the book, reading through the important part. He tilted his head curiously as he read through the pages, looking surprised at the secrets within.

As he analyzed it towards his situation, he heard Nayru's question, looking up. He nodded to her complacently, but curiously.

"Well, yes," he said. "Yes, I remember when you disappeared. Why do you ask?"

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
"Of course it would, but needless to say you shouldn't spread it around towards the human populace." Nayru attempted this once during the Civil War, and it did not end well. "If you hadn't noticed sometimes the blood can be an addictive thing, especially to Normal Humans." However she never figured out why it always happened, shrugging her shoulders at the thought as to why it happened.

Conjuring a good liquid of blood and a artery from her heart. The artery however healed itself back up after the people who made her 'disappear' "I was being desscated, it's an art of a forced sleep.. Those people also tried to steal more from me but I only lost so much that another elder stepped in. They took me here and laid me in the coffin of the rich earth, and I rested to gain back what was taken from me."

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
"Yeah, yeah." I respond startled. "Just peachy, thanks." I take a bite of the chicken. Even though I can't taste much, what I do taste, is surprisingly good. "I am exceedingly pleased, that you are a good cook, and am very grateful." I say and then take another bite, and another. I am rather hungry. This will do for now, but I should really get outside soon. Still, those whispers of magic are getting to me. I have my own magic, ancient and older than I. I think when I discovered it I tapped into something beyond existence, something else, but I don't know what. As advanced and knowledgeable as I am, somethings are just beyond comprehension. "Who was it that changed you?" I ask suddenly. I do not wish to look into such darkness, lest I be dragged into it myself, so I ask him. I have met much darkness in my days, and I wonder if I know more about it perhaps I can find some way of easing his pain.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius nodded his head and finished this round of food. "Your welcome glad you enjoy'd it." After her question he placed the last piece of meat onto the plate. Just staring at it for a moment thinking back to it, He moved his head once as to try to remember the face or even something close." I was never told that, he / she kept their face hidden even the way they spoke was a mixture between a females tone and a mans. " Normally after he was changed he'd try to peer in the darkness around their face, but it was too much hidden for him.

Lucius pushed off the other thoughts of what happened there in the back corners of his mind. "If you'd wish I could make some more." He noticed that she was hungrily eating at the chicken, which slightly amused him for some reason.
Koru nodded to her statement.

"Well, yes, I'm aware of that. But that's when the blood's being consumed," he said. "There's different, more specific way to administer without being so crude about it. Science and medicine have evolved numerous different methods of application with all kinds of drugs and remedies."

He looked at the coffin as she explained herself. "Well that explains quite a bit," he said. "But at the same time, why did they try to steal more from you?"

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru paused for a moment to think the things through, "Did any of the people you treated show symptoms? Even just small minor ones." Her voice was curious at this point towards how the people reacted to the blood given to them. Looking towards the coffin again and touched it for a moment, "I have no idea at the moment, I could list many reasons as to why they would want from me."

The person who saved her and brought her back to here didn't mention of what happened. "Perhaps they may of wanted me to be gone from the world entirely?" Her voice was clear at this time as she looked back at Koru once again. "Or. they could of wished to separate me down to my soul."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff