Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I flinch as he nears, every werewolf I have ever known has always made the most unpleasant company on a full moon. Not only that, but my changes are a rather sensitive subject. My hands are still hovering above the keys and I notice they are shaking. I rest them in my lap. "My changes...are hard to describe. I have been a vampire a great many decades, and yet my body is regaining life. I no longer feast on blood but on sunshine, and my psy senses have skyrocketed into something so powerful that it leaves me terrified." i realize that I had been talking ever faster and take a moment to calm down. I feel embarrassed, and as though to emphasize my return my blood pulses enough to let my cheeks burn in embarrassment. "I don't know what I am anymore." My voice trails off.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( D= Sorry was busy Wednes and Thursday. ))

Lucius noticed the small things like her shaking, her embarrassment, and when she flinched. "That isn't too uncommon.. " He said to her as he had been thoroughly taught for other races. The mage wanted to see how he would last against vampires, so he was taught how to fight them of course. "That sounds a lot simplier than myself.. I still have cravings like normal werewolves." Lucius was close to her but not too close to the piano.

"I understand.." His voice trailed off and it almost hinted at something darker. Lucius cleared his throat for a moment, while in werewolf form he was burning off calories just like any normal werewolf. Looking around for a moment and noticed his tattered shirt on the ground, it was the only thing tattered strangely. Lucius sighed at the tattered shirt, since he didn't bring any other cloths with him.

"By cravings I meant; The tearing, the shreading, the urge to run, and several others." Lucius would of put a hand on her shoulder to give her some consolation but found his hand in the air close to her shoulder. Letting his hand drop instead and instead looked over the piano for a moment. "Regaining life?.."

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I can see it in his eyes, in the pounding of his heart, the way his hand hovered, and then dropped. That pain, that loneliness, is all too familiar. "Yes, regaining life. Not full doily function, but a beating heart, breath in my lungs. They come and go." I start play a slow melody, neither sad nor happy, but beautiful. "Have you ever watched a body turn to dust? I have. It is unpleasant as their being unravels and falls apart. I've felt it. I've watched my hands wither and as my skin flies away at the slightest of breezes. That is what happens if I don't feed. If it goes to far and I disappear altogether, I don't die. My consciousness floats around, helpless, until it gathers the energy to build another body. You might think that liberating, to be able to fall away from oneself and escape, but each time I return I come back different than before. Bit by bit I change, and become something...else."

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius looked at her and nodded his head, "I've seen it, never felt it." Shaking his head and looked at the piano once again, his heart beat slowed to the music. It was odd that it would do such a thing especally while she played a piece. "I don't think it's so liberating.. It's just sometimes more restricting and alone." As a werewolf he would strive for this, but he never minds company sometimes he use to wander to find things to speak to.

"Well then you wouldn't want to fade again." Giving a weak smile to her, and he listened to the music.

Versatile Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
((Locations, so I can make my entrance later? Here is my profile: ))

Name: Samantha De Sade
Real age: 900
Age you look like: 17
Appearance: White hair, clear pink eyes (albino) with deathly pale skin. She likes to dress in reds, pinks, and purples; corsets, skirts, and will dawn jeans at times. Stands at about five foot, one inch; petite, slender and very unassuming in appearance, almost innocent.
Other:
Close to approaching the age of an elder, Miss De Sade thinks a lot of herself...

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Music room! biggrin ))

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
How long has it been, since someone has shown some semblance of understanding of me? The music grows more complex and intricate. I find myself getting lost in the music, and do not mind. I hear the music of everything, it is a common state of existence for me, but not all music is wonderful. It can be wrong, make your hairs stand on edge and frighten you with its discordance. I think that might have been when I started to make my own music, to cope with the darkness that can eat you alive. I start to hum with the melody, and even glow a little, because I am happy. It's not that I necessarily feed on the sun, I feed on stars, the sun is just the closest one to us. Sometimes, i wonder if I might be a star, but then I realize that if I were a star then my core temperature would burn the inhabitants of the earth in their very spot. I smile a little and it causes my humming to turn a little upbeat. But stars are considered to posses some sort of magic, and mystery. I want him to be happy, I can feel his music sync up with what I am playing, so I use my own sort of magic and cast little bits of infectious peace, and happiness into the sound, but the key to its success is for the listener to accept it willingly.
I sense another approaching, but do not care. Let them come, and hopefully, find peace where they may have thought to find none.
My energy is draining bit by bit, but I consider this worth it.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius grew more distant from the world all up until a voice rang out in his head. A very familiar voice that told him, 'Wake up Pet'. In which he bolted awake and shook his head from the music, He knew that voice, but cursed silently in his mind at it, he was very sure the person that voice belong'd to was dead. Lucius made very sure of that the one who owned the voice was good and dead. The voice was a mixture of a woman's tone and a man's tone, it was almost like two whispers melded into one.

However he did notice that he had reverted back into his human form, his pants were intact thankfully. His shirt wasn't so it revealed more of his scars, however he had a tattoo wrapped around his neck. They were very detailed rune symbols that a person who was in the jail with him put on him. It served more as a reminder to him. Smelling another person enter the building, quickly looking around for a moment.

It was apparent he was on edge this time, something had stirred within him. Other than his hunger that deepened by the hours.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I heard it too. It echoed within his mind and shook me something fierce. Pet? I see the runes, and recognize them. Pet? It's still echoing in my mind. Pet? His anger, his pain, I want to make it all go away, but he has been cursed by something monstrously evil. I dare not look further, of if you stare into the abyss long enough it will stare into you. He is beyond my reach now, he was easy to lull as he was willing, but he is willing no more. My music would fall on deaf ears. "I am sorry." I whisper.
This burden of yours is beyond me in my current state, and I don't know if I could ever get up the strength to beat it. I am sorry.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius turned his head and then looked at her, realizing that the person wasn't around at all. The weight liftted from him and he gazed at her, "Don't be sorry." Started to relax once again after he listened too closely to the air for other signs. Their wasn't anyone and it eased him to a point and he started to slow down once again. "Would you care for something to eat?"

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I smile, being a bit of an empath, sometimes it is hard to not get lost in other peoples emotions. As he relaxes, so do I. "What's on the menu?" I try to be more cheerful. Having the gifted ability of automatic recall, which allows me to remember everything of any memory, I look through what good memories I can muster. Granted, this gift, is also a horrible curse, but i try to hang on to those good moments above all else. As I play those precious memories through my mind I feel myself relaxing even more and begin to feel better. "I wonder if we can find you a shirt."

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius nodded towards her and walked towards the exit of the door. "Hmm.. Lets see what their is first." Truth be honest he could eat anything huge at the moment. The hunger ate at him, but no grumble came out from his stomach. "I wonder that as well." Sitting against the door he looked towards her, waiting for her.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I smile warmly towards him. I know he is hungry, as am I, but somehow it is comforting to be in presence of another strange creature that is alone in its kind. As there is no vampire like me, there are no werewolves like him. As I walk towards the door I notice a violin in its case left on a table on the other side of the room, beckoning to me. It shines somehow, not in a way that can be seen by normal eyes, but in my psychic mind it glows. i feel drawn to it in curiosity and wonder. I walk over to it and pick it up, realizing that it somehow feels familiar, but for me not to know how, is a little frightening. Yet the fear is more of an excitement. i calmly take the violin with me and proceed back to Lucius. "Shall we?" I motion towards the door.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius nodded and felt calm around here, oddly for him it was strange to feel calm. Noticed the violin as well it had a different air to it to which didn't affect him at least. "Yes lets." They exited the room and walked towards the kitchen. He was at the fridge quickly pulling out items to cook. One was a very large piece of meat and he brought out other pieces of meat. "Pick which you would want me to make, unless your stomach can't handle it.. then I'll just pour something to drink for you."

He was facing towards the fridge when he said it, with a shirt on. Luckily they found one in an abandoned room.

(( If you don't mind me doing that. =P ))
((Oi....well I haven't been here in forever. This is what happens when you actually start looking at your profile page again. You remember people you haven't seen in forever. :p))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff