Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
(Welcome Kuro, and no I don't mind kara)
"My stomach can handle food, oddly enough, but it's more of a recent thing so I'm still getting used to the concept of eating. I don't get crave food though, guess you could say I'm out of touch with it, but I really should eat something to tide me over so if you didn't mind cooking then I suppose I'll take some chicken." I sit at the counter on one of the stools. I keep the violin comfortably at my side. Perhaps sometime tomorrow I'll get around to playing it. I would love to hear how it sounds.
((Welcome to you, too. I'm an old hand here. The lady can vouch for me. smile ))

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
KoruKinshi

(( Lol Yeah I know the feeling. XD Btw Hi. Haha I that I can, we use to RP together. biggrin How have you been Koru? ))

Lucius nodded his head towards her and put away some meat. He brought out some chicken it was a tenderless breasts, and started to tender them. As well with the meat, although what he used what a meat mallet, to keep things fresh. Then after tenderizing them both he put the chicken into the oven with some sauce on it.

The sauce was just some Italian dressing with parsley and lemon to keep it moist. He let the chicken cook, and threw the meat on the stove top. It was on a pan that was already greased and cooked it as it was.
A lone figure passed the gates. He had passed this way quite a few times before...and he was one of the only ones to ever be able to leave the mansion.

So many great events happened during his times there. Events that changed the views on the mansion, it's residents, changed the face of the mansion...and changed himself. Some events were so profound they made the mansion his only refuge. An unusual change for a place revered as so dangerous and foolish to pass through.

He looked the same as he did before, but his eyes looked slightly aged with knowledge and experience.

As he walked up the pathway, carrying nothing more than the clothes he wore, a small but rather secured suitcase, and the shape of a sheath underneath his coat, he took a deep breath. What was the state of the mansion? Did the residents change? Where they gone? Did they stay?

Was she still there?

This place changed his life more than anything or anyone ever had. It reset his life twice, practically. Taking a deep breath, he opened the door and opened it slowly, the noise of the creaking echoing down the main foyer and hall.
((I've been good. Lot's been happening. Had 2 knee surgeries. :p))

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
"You're quite the cook." I remark as I watch him prepare our meal. I feel incredibly happy right now, peaceful even. To feel this kinship, and kindness, is something that has long escaped me. I glow a little, basking in the warmth of the situation. As others can affect my mood, I can affect others. My happiness radiates out in a most infectious way. I don't know if he will be affected, or if he is happy all ready, I just know thatI am.
Wait.
Oh no.
THe echo of the front door reaches me and I feel myself traveling there in my mind, a sort of astral projection if you will. These out of body ventures are very dangerous for me, and I do my best to stay from the very thought, but sometimes I get pulled away without my meaning too. I feel shocked and shaken at the sudden change in environment and situation. My attention snaps to the newcomer. I feel, afraid. This person, used to stay here. While we never met personally, as I was before his time, but did he here the stories? Of the vampire who was kicked out because she changed into something evermore mysterious? I don't know what to do.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Oh wow! What did you do to your knee? lol :O Oh yay! I can play two characters now. :3 Oh this will be great! Do not mind the change in the picture, I do it every few years? Because I lose the picture I was using for her, and lost the account too. =/ ))

Lucius sniffed the air and shrugged his shoulders looking towards the flame, "I've been taught some things, and learned the rest while traveling." He said while cooking the meat and let it simmered on the pan. Placing the meat onto a plate it was barely cooked, but that is how he ate it. He only cooked it for the people around, no one wants to see a werewolf eating. Sometimes they can't contain themselves, however this dog..

Lucius looked around for a moment as he felt another being, it was only their for a second. It was like a heartbeat, one minute it was there and another minute it was not.

~

A great stir in the air was felt throughout the building in many places, especially in the highest point in the mansion. A creak in a coffin was heard, and a preserved person laid inside, for their kind it was the Great rest. The earth of the world was also inside the coffin, to keep the body at rest. However the earth came from Europe if anyone were to study it close enough. To anyone with a good eye the building would show to them the markings of ancient magic.

The ancient magic was still alive and well even to this day. However the person inside of the coffin was still sleeping and for anyone who stumbled upon the person sleeping. Would see a (Instead of red hair, imagine black) woman sleeping inside the earth, for what seemed like years perhaps decades. Her smell was trapped in the room in which she slept in, how or why she was sleeping their.. purely was a mystery.
He didn't speak as he entered, taking in a deep breath and letting it out before looking up to the stairway.

Slowly, he moved up the stairway, making his way to the second floor. He walked to the end of the hall, opening the door at the end of it.

Looking inside, he saw most everything was in place, if not a little dusty. The equipment was draped under tarps he had left. Opening the closet, what clothing he had was still there. Looking over at the night stand next to his bed, he saw one black rose sitting in the vase. It was still alive and in good condition.

He set the case down, taking a look outside the large bay window that oversaw the city and the courtyard of the mansion, where he spent much time looking out of.

Leaving his room, he was going to head back downstairs to investigate further, but a scent in the air caught his attention. It was one of many senses that had enhanced greatly from his time here in the mansion.

Changing his direction, he looked around the walls, curious as to where the scent was coming from. He eyed the symbols on the walls, tilting his head in curiousity. Placing his hand on a wall, it slipped open to reveal a secret, enclosed staircase. The scent was stronger here. He followed it up, the wall closing behind him.

Approaching the top of the staircase, he found himself in a room that was new to him. He saw the coffin in the center and slowly approached it. He didn't disturb the contents, but he moved closer as the scent centered around the coffin. Looking beyond the dirt, he saw the partial face of a woman in black hair.

"...?" Silently, he moved slightly closer to see if he could get a better look without disturbing anything.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
The person inside the coffin looked like she was still sleeping, it was a torpor state. The room was filled with ancient markings, different symbols for fire, water, and air. It helped keep the room in a perfect condition, and held against the worst storms. However this woman stirred from her sleep the familiar aroma other than the dirt around here. Her body moved against the dirt as she felt the presence nearby. A book also laid nearby her coffin, it was written in old readable English.

The title was, "Vampire and how to tell when one is sleeping" It had information about the Torpor state in which Vampires slept for decades, it kept their body preserved until a later time. As well in how to wake one up, a warning near it. It said, "To all who would disturb a vampire while sleeping, be wary." Obviously it was warning a human who would disturb the vampire. In small print it read, "If you are a friend you have nothing to be wary of, just awake the one sleeping."

(( surprised Torpor states are hard to come out of. xD ))
((I didn't break my knee. :p It was an adverse reaction to medication that was given to me. sad ))

He looked around at the symbols, tilting his head as he analyzed them. They looked rather familiar to him, but he couldn't understand why. Perhaps it was yet another effect of the change he went through.

Looking at the book nearby, he walked over to thumb through it. He read it carefully, leaving it open on the page for awakening. He looked back and stepped over to the coffin, preparing himself in case he needed to defend himself. She looked a little different...but the scent was so familiar. Was it her sleeping in this coffin?

Gently, he reached down, moving some of the dirt away from her face and one of her shoulders.

"...Here goes nothing..."

Placing his hand on her shoulder, he shook the sleeping woman mildly in an attempt to awaken her.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( LOL Nice waking technique.That's good! That would be horrid if you broke your knee. ._. Very hard to replace that. =/ That sucks all the same though. D= ))

As he shook her body, her eyes snapped open they were black with red tint. Focusing around the room and at the person who had shook her from the Fog. Her body was not blood deprived which was a good thing, recognizing the person who was shaking her. "Been.. a while." A weary smile was on her face, however her eyes were black with red tint. They changed back and focused once again at everything. Her voice however was dry and parched from the lack of blood/align]
He stepped back for a moment, surprised at her sudden awakening, then tilted his head to the side for a moment, focusing an eye on her curiously.

"....Nayru...? Is that really you?"

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Looking towards Koru, with a weak smile on her face. Her body was pale and less vibrate, due to the sleep, "Yes it is me Koru.." Brushing off the dirt from her as she was in her original form now rather than her Illusion form. A form that threw off most people at first since her body was indeed different than others. "Tell me don't you recognize me?" Her second form in which she had taken a liking too for a long time, was with small wings.

In her original form her wingspan would match the size of her body, Sometimes in several decades she changes form to throw off most people.
Koru had tilted his head, looking past just what his eyes would see and looked deeper, seeing her aura underneath.

He smiled lightly, nodding lightly with his eyes closed. "There you are."

He opened his eyes, looking to her again. "It's been too long. I've...well, I've missed you. But I don't...think it's been *that* long...has it?"

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru smiled to Koru and weakly gotten out of the coffin. "I've missed you too Koru." Chuckling as she brushed off the dirt from her clothing, then she shrugged her shoulders, "It could of been, I'm not all too sure about the time and date." Brushing off the rest of the dirt from her body and looked at him. "How have you been in the past decades?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff