• Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Jazin Kay
User Image

Kind of annoying how every card has the Yugico.com mark on it, when Yugioh Card Maker doesn't. There's not much difference other than that. I think the only difference is Yugioh Card Maker hasn't updated for Xyz monsters.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Jazin Kay
User Image

kinda mixed about this, tbh. This is just preference, but i'd stick with my synchro tuner idea for Pluto.
Which reminds me, i did revise my Agent Synchro ideas a bit

The Agent of Serenity - Neptune
LIGHT/Fairy/Synchro/Effect/Level 8/2600/2300
"The Agent of Mystery - Earth" + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned. you can Special Summon 1 non-Tuner "Agent" monster from your Deck. Once per turn, you can return 1 banished Fairy-type Monster to the Graveyard. If "the Sanctuary in the Sky" is on the field, you can also banish 1 monster from the opponent's Graveyard.

The Agent of Fertility - Uranus
LIGHT/Fairy/Synchro/Effect/Level 7/2100/3000
"The Agent of Mystery - Earth" + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT Monsters
Once per turn, if an "Agent" monster, except this card, is Summoned, you can look at your opponent's hand. If there is a Spell Card among them, you can choose to activate that Spell Card as if it were your own. The activated Spell card is sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase of the turn you activated this effect.

The Agent of Suffering - Pluto
LIGHT/Fairy/Synchro/Tuner/Level 6/1900/1400
"The Agent of Mystery - Earth" + 1 or more non-Tuner LIGHT monsters
Once per turn, during either player's Main Phase, you can banish one of the Synchro Material Monsters used to Synchro Summon this card; reduce the Level of this card by the Level of the banished Synchro Material Monster until the End Phase. During your opponent's Main Phase, you can Synchro Summon using this face-up card you control as a Synchro Material Monster.

Highlord of the Agents - Supernova Hyperion
LIGHT/Fairy/Synchro/Effect/Level 12/4000/3500
1 Synchro Tuner + "Master Hyperion"
When this card is Synchro Summoned, return all of your banished Fairy-type Monsters to the Graveyard. If your opponent activates the effect of a Spell, Trap or Monster Effect, you can banish a number of Fairy-Type monsters from your Graveyard equal to the Spell Speed of the opponent's card; negate the activation and effect of that card and destroy it. Then, you can select one monster your opponent controls and decrease it's ATK by the Level of the Fairy-Type monster(s) banished for the cost of the effect x 300.
Miracle City
Field card

While two or more elemental Heros are the field, each Hero can use the others Hero's effect once per turn.

Might need re wording but it basically let's other hero's use each other effect while face up on the field. Not eheros zero's effect but it can use the new masked hero and shinnings attk boost effect. Even oponents hero effects.

Mythical Rare

User Image

I think I see your point, Jason. That does look much better.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I raise you this, Wil.

User Image

Mythical Rare

Very nice. Also, since I forgot to include this last time...

User Image

Not the most imaginative card name in the 'verse, I admit, but it works. Besides, I made her more to fill that "Lv 4 DARK Ritual Monster" niche I wish they'd get around to filling already.

Mythical Rare

From impossible-to-get Nomi...to most busted piece of Zombie support ever?

User Image

Don't need you no more, Dezard.

Mythical Rare

Can't very well leave my avatar's signature weapon out of things, now that I've finally hammered out a design for it!

User Image
The Forever Entombed
ATK 0 DEF 0 DARK Level 12
Zombie/Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned by revealing this card in your hand. When you do this: Before this card is Special Summoned, check the hands, Decks, Extra Decks, and Graveyards of all players and both sides of the field; banish all cards that include the effect of negating Summons and/or card effects. This card cannot be removed from the field or flipped face-down. Control of this card cannot change. Neither player takes Battle Damage. During the End Phase: The turn player sends 5 cards from their side of the field, their hand, or their Deck to the Graveyard. If all cards from the turn player's hand and Deck are sent to the Graveyard: You win the Duel. if all cards from the turn player's hand, field, and Deck are sent to the Graveyard: You win the match.

Dimension Tower of Souls
ATK 0 DEF 2100 DARK Level 4
Zombie/Effect
When this card is sent to the Graveyard: Banish it. While this card is banished: You can target 1 Zombie-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. Then, shuffle this card into your Deck.

Mythical Rare

A revamp of a couple of my avatar's old servants.

User Image

User Image

Mythical Rare

And one more bit of support for my favorite archetype:

User Image

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
De-Xyz/De-Overlay
Quickplay Spell
Return an Xyz monster to your Extra deck. Then, special summon any monsters that were attached to it as Xyz material to your side of the field.

Couldn't decide on a name. I think this card would be a nice support for Wind-Ups, as you could Xyz Summon then De-Xyz to regain their effects. Plus this would make Acid Golem more playable(that or more broken. Not sure how others might see this, as a 3000 ATK Beatstick for 2 turns).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff