Will you make a card?

Sure, I'm full of ideas. 0.50767085076709 50.8% [ 728 ]
Nah, I'll just watch. 0.18688981868898 18.7% [ 268 ]
(Poll whore option.) 0.30543933054393 30.5% [ 438 ]
Total Votes:[ 1434 ]

Just to piggyback a little bit.....

Tune-Up Magic - Synchron Force
Spell
Target 1 Synchro Monster you control that lists a 'Synchron' Tuner Monster as a Synchro Material, and reveal a Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck that lists a 'Synchron' Tuner Monster as a Synchro Material that is also 1 or 2 Levels higher, or it lists a Tuner monster with the same name that is listed on that target; send that target to the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon the revealed monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon counts as a Synchro Summon.)

Tune-Up Magic - Majestic Force
Spell
Discard 1 card, reveal 1 'Majestic' Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck, and target 1 Synchro Monster you control that is listed as a Synchro Material for that monster; Send that target to the Graveyard, then Special Summon that revealed monster, and if you do, have it gain this effect:
- When this card is returned to the Extra Deck: The monster Special Summoned by this card's effect is unaffected by card effects until your next End Phase.

Mythical Rare

TOON RED-EYES DARKNESS FLARE METAL ZOMBIE HERO DRAGON / ASSAULT MODE
DARK/Lv 1/0 ATK/0 DEF
Dragon

This card's summon and effect cannot be negated or responded to. When this card is Summoned: you win the Match.

(Sadly, that's flavor text rather than effect text...)

Mythical Rare

Created while doing concept art for a new playmat I'm working on.

DES-TOY BUZZSAW BUNNY / FRIGHTFUR MAD HARE
DARK/Lv 7/2600 ATK/2000 DEF
Fiend/Fusion/Effect

"Edge Imp Saw" + "Fluffal Rabbit" + 0 or more "Fluffal" monsters

When this card is Fusion Summoned, and once per turn during your Standby Phase: After this effect resolves, destroy a number of Set cards on the field and/or cards on your side of the field equal to the number of "Fluffal" monsters (except "Fluffal Rabbit" wink used as Fusion Material to Fusion Summon this card. (If there are not enough cards to destroy, destroy all Set cards and all cards you control.)

...And thought up while posting this.

DES-TOY KILLER FUSION / FRIGHTFUR NIGHTMARE FUSION
Spell Card

Reveal 1 "Frightfur" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck; Banish, from your hand, Deck, field, Extra Deck, and/or Graveyard, the Fusion Materials listed on the revealed monster and 3 copies of "Frightfur Nightmare." During your next Standby Phase after activating this card: Fusion Summon 1 "Frightfur" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck or Graveyard with the same name as the revealed monster, but its Summon cannot be negated and it is unaffected by your opponent's card effects this turn. During each of your Standby Phases, while you control a monster Fusion Summoned this way: You lose 500 LP for each card banished by this card's effect.

Mythical Rare

Since they made Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz versions of it, I'm just gonna round things out for OddEyesSophia.dek XP

EDIT: This was made before the real Odd-Eyes Ritual Monster/Spell, Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon & Odd-Eyes Advent, were announced. Spooked myself again.

ODD-EYES TRANSMUTATION
Ritual Spell Card

This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Odd-Eyes" Ritual Monster. Tribute, from your hand or field, monsters whose total Level equals exactly 7, then Ritual Summon 1 "Odd-Eyes" Ritual Monster from your hand. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; This turn, the Summon of "Odd-Eyes" monsters and activation of "Odd-Eyes" cards cannot be negated.

ODD-EYES CRYSTALSCALE DRAGON
EARTH/Lv 7/2500 ATK/2000 DEF
Dragon/Ritual/Effect

Must first be Ritual Summoned. This face-up card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. When this card is Special Summoned: You can search your Deck for 1 "Odd-Eyes" or "Magician" Pendulum Monster and reveal it; place that card face-up in your Extra Deck.

Mythical Rare

An idea that hit me in the shower earlier, adding a new branch to my "Ritemaster" Ritual archetype from a while back. Kinda like Nekroz, but nowhere near as ridiculously broken....maybe.

Italicized text is summoning chants, feel free to ignore.

STONEFORGER OF THE DARK ARTS - RITEMASTER KASUMI
EARTH/Lv 7/1200 ATK/2800 DEF
Scale 4
Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect

PENDULUM: You can add 1 "Form of Creation" Ritual Spell or "Ritemaster's Creation" Ritual Monster from your Graveyard to your hand instead of conducting your normal draw during your Draw Phase.
MONSTER: You can reveal this card from your hand and discard 1 other card; Normal Summon this card in face-up Defense Position without Tribute. When this card is Summoned: add up to 1 "Ritemaster's Creation" Ritual Monster and up to 1 "Form of Creation" Ritual Spell from your Graveyard to your hand.
While you control a "Ritemaster's Creation" Ritual Monster: This card cannot be targeted for attacks or by cards or effects.

RITEMASTER'S SERVANT - ZIRC
EARTH/Lv 3/800 ATK/400 DEF
Scale 8
Rock/Pendulum/Effect

PENDULUM: You can only Pendulum Summon "Ritemaster" monsters. This effect cannot be negated. Ritual Monsters you control gain ATK equal to their DEF while in Attack Position.
MONSTER: When this card is Normal or Pendulum Summoned: You can send 1 "Form of Creation" Ritual Spell or 1 "Ritemaster's Creation" Ritual Monster from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard.

RITEMASTER'S SERVANT - ONIA
EARTH/Lv 7/2400 ATK/2800 DEF
Scale 2
Rock/Pendulum/Effect

PENDULUM: Ritual Monsters you control gain DEF equal to their ATK while in Defense Position.
MONSTER: When this card is Normal or Pendulum Summoned: Add up to 1 "Form of Creation" Ritual Spell and up to 1 "Ritemaster's Creation" Ritual Monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.

FORM OF CREATION - GEOMANCY
Ritual Spell

This can be used to Ritual Summon 1 "Ritemaster's Creation" Ritual Monster from your hand. You must also Tribute, from your hand or field, monsters whose total Level equals 6 or more. If you control "Golem Summoner - Ritemaster Kasumi": This card's activation and effect cannot be negated.
During your Main Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "Form of Creation" Ritual Spell from your Deck to your hand, then place this card in your Graveyard on the bottom of your Deck.

FORM OF CREATION - RECONSTRUCTION
Ritual Spell

This can be used to Ritual Summon 1 "Ritemaster's Creation" Ritual Monster from your hand or Graveyard. You must also Tribute, from your hand or field, monsters whose total Level equals 6 or more. That monster's effects are negated until the end of this turn.
During your Main Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "Form of Creation" Ritual Spell from your Deck to your hand, then place this card in your Graveyard on the bottom of your Deck.

FORM OF CREATION - SIMULACRUM
Ritual Spell

You cannot activate this card if you control a "Golem Token." This card is treated as a Quick-Play Spell Card while it is Set. Reveal 1 "Ritemaster" monster from your hand; Special Summon 2 "Golem Tokens" (Rock/Ritual/Level 3) with the same Attribute, and half of the ATK and DEF as the revealed monster (this is treated as a Ritual Summon). These tokens it cannot be Tributed or used as Material, except for a Ritual Summon, and are destroyed during your opponent's next End Phase.

Clad in the stone of the North Star, ascend to the battlefield from the depths of the earth! Ritual Summon! Crush all that stand in our way!
RITEMASTER'S CREATION - LODESTONE GOLEM
EARTH/Lv 6/2600 ATK/1600 DEF
Rock/Ritual/Effect

Must first be Ritual Summoned with a "Form of Creation" Ritual Spell. Whenever a monster(s) whose DEF is lower than this card's ATK is Summoned to your opponent's side of the field: Change those monsters to face-up Defense Position (Flip Effects are not activated at this time). When this card attacks a monster your opponent controls: You can change that monster's battle position (Flip Effects are not activated at this time).

Clad in the winds of the Arctic North, ascend to the battlefield from the depths of the ocean! Ritual Summon! Colder than ice! Stronger than iron!
RITEMASTER'S CREATION - FROSTEEL GOLEM
WATER/Lv 6/1800 ATK/3000 DEF
Rock/Ritual/Effect

Must first be Ritual Summoned with a "Form of Creation" Ritual Spell. Monsters your opponent controls cannot attack the turn they are Summoned or flipped face-up. Once per turn, during each player's Standby Phase: Target 1 face-down card your opponent controls; that target cannot be flipped face-up, or targeted for an attack or by a card effect, this turn. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect.

Clad in the remains of the warriors of the past, ascend to the battlefield from amidst the fallen! Ritual Summon! Take up arms once more!
RITEMASTER'S CREATION - ROTBONE GOLEM
DARK/Lv 6/2800 ATK/1000 DEF
Zombie/Ritual/Effect

Must first be Ritual Summoned with a "Form of Creation" Ritual Spell. If this card destroys a monster as a result of battle and sends it to the Graveyard; Special Summon that monster to your side of the field as a Zombie-type monster, but it cannot attack this turn. If this card is destroyed; banish any monster summoned by its effect. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard and target 1 Level 6 or lower monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that monster, but until the end of htis turn, its effects are negated and it cannot attack.

Clad in molten flame, ascend to the battlefield from the heart of the world beneath! Ritual Summon! Incinerate all that you reach!
RITEMASTER'S CREATION - MAGMABURST GOLEM
FIRE/Lv 6/3200 ATK/0 DEF
Rock/Ritual/Effect

Must first be Ritual Summoned during your Main Phase 1 with a "Form of Creation" Ritual Spell and cannot be Special Summoned in other ways. When this card is Ritual Summoned: Destroy it (this effect cannot be negated). When this card is destroyed this way; banish this card from your Graveyard, and if you do, destroy all monsters on the field, then each player takes 500 damage for each monster destroyed this way, but if you do, you cannot enter your Battle Phase this turn.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Little mini set based around moon envoy cos well I love the card and it would be epic for it to actually be useful in any way lol

1:
Goddess of the moon,Lunar
Light-lv9-fairy-effect monster
Atk-2000 def-2000
Effect-this monster can be soecial summoned by tributing 3 cards with the word moon in their name from your side if the field,if summoned in this way return all set spells and traps to the deck of the player controlling them and shuffle the deck ,then draw the same number of cards,the player controlling this card reveals the cards they drew to their opponent and for each moon card inflicts 500 points of damage,if summoned by tributing at least 1 moon envoy gain this secondary effect
*this card gains 500 atk per moon envoy in the grave

2:
Light of the moon
Field spell
As long as you control a moon monster apply the following effects
1+once per turn a moon monster you control is unaffected by spells and traps 2+once per turn a moon monster you control may attack once more 3+Once per turn special summon a moon monster from your grave 4+Once per turn draw 1 card 5+tribute this card and return all cards on the field to the owners hand,select 1 moon monster that remains after this effect resolves

3:merciless moon envoy
Light-lv4-warrior-effect monster
Atk-1100 def-1000
Effect-once per turn select one card in your opponents grave and place it on top of their deck,if you do this cards name is treated as moon envoy,when this card is sent to the grave you may special summon as many monsters with moon envoy in their name as you like from your deck at the cost of 1000 life points per card,the cards summoned this way are destroyed during the end phase

4:
Moon shards
Counter trap
While you control a moon monster,when your opponents summons,special summons or flip summons a monster you can tribute one moon card to negate the summon of that monster and place it at the bottom of their deck

5:
Moon envoy Pergium
Light-rank4-xyz-warrior
2 moon envoy
Atk-3000 def-2000
Pergium was the first envoy for the moon goddess,he traveled far and wide carrying her words,along the way he gained knowledge and power,so much so that he became known as the moon god,after hundreds of years service to the goddess Lunar he declared that he loves her,now they sit together upon the moon watching the planet grow.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Willexia Rennar
Because why not?

GHOSTRICK SADAKO
(Art: A somewhat adorable girl with long black hair, peeking out of a well rather bashfully.)
DARK/Lv 2/800 ATK/1000 DEF
Scale 4
Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect

PENDULUM: While you control a "Ghostrick" card in your other Pendulum Zone: This card's Scale becomes 0, but you can only Pendulum Summon "Ghostrick" monsters.
MONSTER: Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. If this card is flipped face-up: you can target this card and 1 face-down card your opponent controls; shuffle them back into the Deck. That face-down card cannot be activated in response to this effect.

GHOSTRICK SCARECROW
(Art: A goofy but adorable scarecrow, looking terrified as he tries to shoo away some crows.)
DARK/Lv 1/0 ATK/2000 DEF
Scale 4
Fiend/Pendulum/Effect

PENDULUM: Once per turn, when you Pendulum Summon: You can flip any number of monsters you control face-down. While you have a "Ghostrick" card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can Set 1 monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set (you can only gain this effect once per turn).
MONSTER: Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a "Ghostrick" monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. This card gains 300 DEF for each "Ghostrick" card you control. After damage calculation from a battle involving this card and your opponent's attacking monster: Change that attack monster to face-down Defense Position.

Yayyyyy ghostrick stuff thank god i thought i was the only person on the planet who liked them (and runs them)

These would be great in the deck not too op and not too under powered just like actual ghostrick monsters :3

Snow Cat

15,165 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Some cards I made with my art. I'm not sure how useful they would be by today's standards, as I haven't really kept up with the game.

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Kjkun the Snow Leopard
Some cards I made with my art. I'm not sure how useful they would be by today's standards, as I haven't really kept up with the game.

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

I can see the first two destroying the meta right now
As the frost one is basically a beefier yata
And the second gets you a free look at your opponents back row then blows up all traps current meta is very back row heavy other than nekroz

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Here's a card for the lolz

Art:the picture shows a zombie monster licking its own elbow and looking extremely pleased with itself
Name:utterly useless zombie
Lv5
Water
Atk0
Def0
Zombie
Effect
When this card is normal or special summoned send all zombie monsters on your field to the grave,then deal 500 points of damage to this cards controler,after the damage has been taken special summon one zombie monster from your deck with equal or less attack to the damage you recieved,the monster summoned this way is removed from play during the end phase and cannot be used for synchro material,if this card is in your graveyard you may pay 500 life points to banish this monster and add a zombie monster with 1500 attack or less from your deck to your hand

Snow Cat

15,165 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
sh3pzeraki
Kjkun the Snow Leopard

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

And the second gets you a free look at your opponents back row then blows up all traps current meta is very back row heavy other than nekroz

Any idea how I could tone down the effects but still make them useable is virtually any deck (or at least classic deck)?

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Kjkun the Snow Leopard
sh3pzeraki
Kjkun the Snow Leopard

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

Any idea how I could tone down the effects but still make them useable is virtually any deck (or at least classic deck)?

Hmmmm for the frost one maybe a few limitations could work like this effect only triggers if your opponent has at least 3 cards in their hand or this effect only works once as long as this card remains on the field

The second nay e tone it down like rather than destroy all traps target one then deatroy it or pay 1000 life points per trap then destroy them

Mythical Rare

A little something for Fire Kingplayers.

GREAT CREMATORY INFERNO
Spell Card

Destroy 2 cards in your hand; Banish a number of cards from your opponent's Graveyard and/or hand, up to the combined Level of all FIRE monsters you control. You must control at least 2 FIRE monsters to activate and resolve this effect. During the End Phase after this card is activated; destroy all cards you control.

Unsealed Vampire

9,590 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Campaign Manager 500
Willexia Rennar
A little something for Fire Kingplayers.

GREAT CREMATORY INFERNO
Spell Card

Destroy 2 cards in your hand; Banish a number of cards from your opponent's Graveyard and/or hand, up to the combined Level of all FIRE monsters you control. You must control at least 2 FIRE monsters to activate and resolve this effect. During the End Phase after this card is activated; destroy all cards you control.

Forget fire king players that card would be i nuts
I love it :3
I would run that in a Laval deck or fire fist deck anyday heck I'll even make a fire monster burn deck just to use that thing

Mythical Rare

While out for a walk the other day, I was scripting out a Duel in my head because I had squat else to do with my thoughts at the time. It wound up involving someone from the Synchro Dimension in Arc-V having a street-show Duel with someone using an Alien deck, complete with Summon types other than Synchro to show how "other worldly" it was. In the process, I wound up coming up with a few new things.

(SIDE NOTE: I use the term "A-Cell" where the game uses "A-Counter." wink

ALIEN SPLICER
WIND/Lv 2/0 ATK/400 DEF
Reptile/Effect

You can remove 2 A-Cells from anywhere on the field: Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials.

ALIEN CONTAGION SPREADER
EARTH/Lv 7/2800 ATK/2000 DEF
Reptile/Fusion/Effect

2 "Alien" monsters

When this card is Fusion Summoned: Place 1 A-Cell on all monsters on the field. (If a monster with an A-Cell battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each A-Cell during damage calculation only.) You can remove 1 A-Cell from a monster you control; place 1 A-Cell on a monster your opponent controls.

ALIEN ASSAULT MASTER
WATER/Rk 4/2400 ATK/1100 DEF
Reptile/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 4 "Alien" monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card using a Reptile-type Xyz Monster as Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) When this card is Xyz Summoned: Place 1 A-Cell on all monsters on the field. (If a monster with an A-Cell battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each A-Cell during damage calculation only.) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 "Alien" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, but if you do, its effects are negated until the End Phase.

INVASION FORCE SUPPLIES
Spell Card

Remove 5 A-Cells from anywhere on the field; Add 1 Spell or Trap from your Deck to your Hand. If this card is in your Graveyard: you can remove 5 A-Cells from anywhere on the field; add this card to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Invasion Force Supplies" once per turn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff