Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you make a card?

Sure, I'm full of ideas. 0.50767085076709 50.8% [ 728 ]
Nah, I'll just watch. 0.18688981868898 18.7% [ 268 ]
(Poll whore option.) 0.30543933054393 30.5% [ 438 ]
Total Votes:[ 1434 ]

The White Paffle Negus
I read the first three. I wanna know why at the end phase to switch modes? Is that part of the help in 'em? Should I read the rest?
I felt the effects I chose were powerful, so I decided to add the whole 'DEF to zero and Switched to DEF Mode' would balance them out. The way I saw it was a zombie decaying. It's kinda hard to explain from there.
Supercheatfreak25
The White Paffle Negus
I read the first three. I wanna know why at the end phase to switch modes? Is that part of the help in 'em? Should I read the rest?
I felt the effects I chose were powerful, so I decided to add the whole 'DEF to zero and Switched to DEF Mode' would balance them out. The way I saw it was a zombie decaying. It's kinda hard to explain from there.
And it's not a permanent so you can reuse the effects? o.o
The White Paffle Negus
Supercheatfreak25
The White Paffle Negus
Yeah. The main combo of the set I made is Doom Warlock, Fire Circle of Purification, and Path of Destruction: Use Doom Warlock to revive a monster, sacrifice it for the Fire Circle to gain some Life Points, and hit the enemy for 600 points from Path of Destruction.

4,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
Red eyes white dragon
type dragon
stars 8
effect this card can only be summoned with a red eyes B.dragon and blue eyes W. dragon on the field. this monster gains 200 atk from every light and dark monster in the owners graveyard.
atk 3800
def 2500

Shirtless Businesswoman

5,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
The Pharaoh's Resting Ground

Trap (Continuous)

Edit: Activate only when your opponent attacks. Negate the attack and special summon one level 3 or lower normal monster and activate from your hand, deck, or graveyard one "The First Sarcophagus". As long as this card is on the field the monster special summoned can't be destroyed by battle or by monster effects. If "The First Sarcophagus" would be destroyed, except by the effect of "Spirit of the Pharaoh", send this card to the grave instead and send one card from your hand or deck to the graveyard.

^-^

Questionable Inquisitor

A LV. series of monsters I created a while back that I call the "Battle Maidens":

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Polar Magnet
ATK 1900 DEF 1200 LIGHT Level 4
Thunder/Effect
When this card is Summoned: Special Summon 1 Thunder or Machine-Type monster from your hand. When you control a face-up monster(s) with the following types, except 'Polar Magnet', this card gains the following effects.
Machine-Type: Special Summoned monsters cannot activate their effects (even in the Graveyard.) Monsters Summoned by 'Polar Magnet' are unaffected by this effect.
Thunder-Type: Except during the Draw Phase, when your opponent draws a card(s): Draw the same number of cards.

Spark of Recycling
Trap
Discard 1 Thunder-Type monster. Until the End Phase: Each time a card(s) you control, or a card(s) in your hand is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: Draw the same number of cards.
Supercheatfreak25
The White Paffle Negus
Supercheatfreak25
The White Paffle Negus
Yeah. The main combo of the set I made is Doom Warlock, Fire Circle of Purification, and Path of Destruction: Use Doom Warlock to revive a monster, sacrifice it for the Fire Circle to gain some Life Points, and hit the enemy for 600 points from Path of Destruction.
Remember the old card Curse of Fiend or something? It switches the position of everything on the field.
Old cards... nostalgia
The White Paffle Negus
Remember the old card Curse of Fiend or something? It switches the position of everything on the field.
Old cards... nostalgia
I was thinking of the Trap Card 'Labyrinth of Nightmare". It switched the positions of monster on the field at the End Phase of the owner's turn. And then there's Doom Warlock's passive effect of making it so the other Necronians dont have to sacrifice their DEF to have their effects activate. But as you might have noticed, I dont have any card effects to negate Spell/Trap/Monster effects. There is Tunneling Worm, but he destroys up to 3 Set cards on the opponent's field by giving up his DEF and battle chance that turn.
Supercheatfreak25
The White Paffle Negus
Old cards... nostalgia
I was thinking of the Trap Card 'Labyrinth of Nightmare". It switched the positions of monster on the field at the End Phase of the owner's turn. And then there's Doom Warlock's passive effect of making it so the other Necronians dont have to sacrifice their DEF to have their effects activate. But as you might have noticed, I dont have any card effects to negate Spell/Trap/Monster effects. There is Tunneling Worm, but he destroys up to 3 Set cards on the opponent's field by giving up his DEF and battle chance that turn.
Why not about an Icarus Attack or Flamvell Counter equivalent for the theme?
The White Paffle Negus
Well, my process of making a card for my fan archtype is lengthy. Ive gotta think of a creative name to fit the theme, then I gotta work out the effect and then find a picture from search engines that matches the card's name and effect.
Supercheatfreak25
The White Paffle Negus
Well, my process of making a card for my fan archtype is lengthy. Ive gotta think of a creative name to fit the theme, then I gotta work out the effect and then find a picture from search engines that matches the card's name and effect.
You're for reals serious about making themes o.O
The White Paffle Negus
Supercheatfreak25
The White Paffle Negus
You're for reals serious about making themes o.O
Ive been working on the cards in my journal for almost 3 years now. They started their life as an archtype I called Skeletons. The theme was to be a graveyard version of Infernity monsters (Having no Monsters in my graveyard). I then started to incorporate Recycling into the mix but then tried to work their effects out as a style of Gemini that worked on reviving the monsters from the grave to give their effects. After that, I scrapped the idea and reworked them all from scratch into the Necronian archtype you see now.

Mythical Rare

Another shot of support for one of my favorite, underdeveloped archetypes.

VENOM VIPER
(Art: A three-headed snake spraying venom at a multitude of creatures.)
DARK/Rank 4/1800 ATK/400 DEF
Reptile/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 4 monsters

Once per turn: you can remove an Xyz Material from this card: Place 1 Venom Counter on each face-up monster your opponent controls.

VENNOMANCER THE MAGUS OF POISONOUS SNAKES
(Art: A creature similar to Vennominon, wearing long black robes that seem to melt into the Venom Swamp. His left arm is replaced with a Venom Cobra spewing its poison.)
DARK/Rank 4/1000 ATK/1000 DEF
Reptile/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 4 Monsters

You can also use Reptile-type monsters of any Level as this card's Xyz Material. This card's name is treated as "Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes." Monsters your opponent controls with any Venom Counters on them lose 100 ATK and DEF for each Venom Counter on them. Once per turn: you can detach an Xyz Material from this card: add 1 "Venom" or "Snake Deity" Spell or Trap Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

VENOMOUS OVERLAY
(Art: 2 snakes swirling around the Venom Swamp in the style of Polymerization's art.)
Spell Card

Remove 4 Venom Counters from the field. Select 2 Reptile-type monsters in your Graveyard, then Special Summon 1 other Reptile-type Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck or Graveyard and attach the selected monsters to it as Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon.)

Mythical Rare

And from a sudden burst of pure lunacy in the main thread....

PURPLE-NOSED HONKERDRAGON
(Art: A long, silver dragon with 24 pairs of eagle wings, 6 sets of talons with claws 10 feet long, and a beak that appears to be bruised.)
WIND/Rank 9/6250 ATK/3125 DEF
Dragon/Xyz/Spirit

4 Level 9 Monsters

During the End Phase of the turn this card is Summoned or flipped face-up, return it to the Extra Deck and banish its Xyz Material. When this card attacks, you can flip your opponent out and yell "PURPLE-NOSED HONKERDRAGON, ATTACK! ******** BLAST!!"; if you do, banish everything owned by target player in another Duel. You can only use this effect once per turn.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff