Sure, I'm full of ideas. 0.50767085076709 50.8% [ 728 ]
Nah, I'll just watch. 0.18688981868898 18.7% [ 268 ]
(Poll whore option.) 0.30543933054393 30.5% [ 438 ]
Total Votes:[ 1434 ]

Mythical Rare

A compromise to the upcoming ubercard, Sixth Sense:

THE HAND OF FATE
Trap Card

You and your opponent each roll a 6-sided die. If you roll the same number, you draw that many cards and your opponent sends that many cards from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard. Otherwise, your opponent draws as many cards as the number they rolled, and you send a number of cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard equal to the number you rolled.

And just to keep my earlier conceptual game mechanic going...

TRANS-DIMENSIONAL ALCHEMY LABORATORY
Field Spell Card

During each of your Standby Phases, Synthesize the top card of your Deck. Once per turn, during either player's turn: you can send 2 Synthesis Material you control to the bottom of the Deck; activate one of the following effects:
-Draw 2 cards. You take 1000 damage.
-Destroy 1 Set card on the field.
-Target 1 monster you control; it gains 800 ATK until the End Phase.

EMERGENCY STASIS FIELD
Counter Trap Card/Synthesis

2 Trap Cards

Synthesize all cards in your hand and that you control. You take no damage until the End Phase of your 3rd turn after activating this card.

Mythical Rare

Made a slight adjustment to the Synthesis mechanic; basically, Extra Deck cards can no longer be used as Synthesis Material. This also removed the option to use monsters with Ranks to perform a Synthesis Summon. The primary reason for this was to avoid the possibility of accidentally putting Extra Deck cards into your Main Deck when an effect reloads Synthesis Material.

GOBLIN SCIENCE TEAM
(Art: the Goblin Attack Force, in a lab with lab coats, either performing experiments or making a mess, with one of them asleep in front of a Bunsen burner that is setting fire to his sleeve.)
EARTH/LvRk 4/2800 ATK/0 DEF
Beast-Warrior/Synthesis/Effect

3 Level 4 Monsters

When this card attacks, after damage calculation: You can return 2 Synthesis Material you control to the bottom of your Deck. If you do not, this card is switched to Defense Position, and its Battle Position cannot be changed until after your next End Phase (this includes by card effect).

QUANTUM HYPERNOVA
Spell Card

Return 20 Synthesis Material you control to the bottom of the Deck. If you do, you win the Duel. You cannot activate, Set, or Summon any other cards or card effects during the turn you attempt to activate this card (even if this card's activation is negated).
"Am I an angel ready to ascend into Heaven..."User Image

Koa'ki Meiru Geist
EARTH/Zombie/Xyz/Effect
Rank 4
3300/3300
3 Level 4 "Koa'ki Meiru" monsters
Once per turn: You can detach an Xyz Material from this card to activate one of the following effects. Each effect can only be activated once while this card is face-up:
-Your opponent cannot activate Monster effects.
-Your opponent cannot activate Spell cards and/or effects.
-Your opponent cannot activate Trap cards and/or effects.

Stingy Merchant
WATER/Spellcaster/Effect
Level 1
0/100
During either player's turn, you can discard this card: Until the End Phase, each time your opponent adds a card (including drawing) to his/her hand by a card effect he/she activated, your opponent must send one card at random from his/her hand into his/her deck. Only one "Stingy Merchant" can be used once per turn.

User Image"... Or a demon ready to fall into the abyss?"

Mythical Rare

How I imagine the recently-announced Korean exclusive looking. Props to anyone who gets the reference.You sick little monkeys, you.

User Image

Cesihl's Prince

Supreme Hero

27,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Scapegoat King
Earth Rank 4
3 level 4 beast monsters
?/?

Once per turn you can detach a unit to special summon a sheep token ( level 1 earth beast 0/0) in face up attack position. This monsters attack and defense increase by 1000 for every sheep token on the field.

Gift Scapegoats
Normal spell

Special summon 3 sheep tokens ( level 1 earth beast 0/0) in face up defense position on your opponents side of the field.

Sheep Land
Field spell

When this card is activated special summon one sheep token to your side of the field in face up attack position. Once per turn place a sheep counter on this card for every sheep token on the field. You can remove counters for the following effects:

2 counters special summon a sheep token
4 special summon two sheep tokens to the field
6 all sheep takes gain 200 for every token on the field.

I love the scapegoats.

Mythical Rare

Thoughts for an upcoming archetype.

CXyz Artifact Joyeuse
(Art: A colossal, black-bladed sword with red and blue lines along its blade, wielded by a red, glowing spirit.)
LIGHT/Rank 6/2800 ATK/2100 DEF
Fairy/Xyz/Effect

3 Level 6 monsters

Must first be Special Summoned by the effect of a "Rank-Up-Magic" card. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, during either player's turn while this card has "Artifact Durandal" attached as Xyz Material, you can activate one of the following effects:
@When a monster's effect on the field, or a Normal Spell/Trap Card's effect, is activated: detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that card's effect, and if you do, destroy it and 1 Set card you control.
@Detach 2 Xyz Material from this card; destroy all Set cards on the field.

Artifact Anciles
(Art: A colossal shield, with the markings of Artifact Aegis in the middle and large rings around its outer edge, held by a glowing, feminine spirit.)
LIGHT/Rank 5/0 ATK/3000 DEF
Fairy/Xyz/Effect

2 Level 5 monsters

Once per turn, during either player's turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; select and activate one of the following effects:
@"Artifact" monsters you control cannot be targeted, or destroyed, by card effects this turn.
@If an "Artifact" monster you control is destroyed as a result of battle; you can Set 1 "Artifact" monster from your Deck in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Spell Card.

CXyz Artifact Wynbyrthatcher
(Art: Artifact Anciles in a somewhat larger form, glowing with yellow and indigo energy, held by a red version of the same spirit from before.)
Light/Rank 6/2000 ATK/3500 DEF
Fairy/Xyz/Effect

3 Level 6 monsters

Must first be Special Summoned by the effect of a "Rank-Up-Magic" card. While you control this card: "Artifact" monsters you control cannot be targeted, or destroyed, by card effects your opponent controls. Once per turn, during either player's turn, while this card as "Artifact Anciles" as Xyz Material: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and activate one of the following effects:
@"Artifact" monsters you control cannot be destroyed as a result of battle this turn.
@If an "Artifact" monster you control leaves the field; you can Set 1 "Artifact" monster from your Deck or Graveyard in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Spell Card.
Geargiassembler
ATK 1200 DEF 1500 Level 4 EARTH
Machine/Tuner
When this card is Summoned: Apply 1 of the the following effects.
Normal Summon: Add 1 Level 3 'Geargia' monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
Flip Summon: Add 1 'Geargia' card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
Special Summon: Add 1 'Geargia' card from your Deck to your hand, except a Level 3 monster.

Geargiagear XG Mk-II
ATK 2600 DEF 1700 Level 8 EARTH
Machine/Synchro/Effect
1 Machine-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner 'Geargia' monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: add up to 3 'Geargia' cards from your Deck to your hand with different names. Spell/Trap cards added to your hand this way cannot be Set or activated this turn. Once per turn, when a face-up Machine-Type monster is targeted by a card effect, you can negate that effect. If you do: you can target 1 face-up Machine-Type monster you control or in your Graveyard; have this card lose ATK equal to the original ATK of that target, then add that target to your hand. When this card leaves the field: Set 1 'Geargiagear' from your Deck or Graveyard.

Cesihl's Prince

Supreme Hero

27,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Nimble Ferret
Level 3
Earth
Beast/effect
800/800

This card cannot be normal summoned. It can only be special summoned from your hand if you control a level 4 or lower beast type monster. When is card is destroyed by battle search your deck and add a Nimble Ferret to your hand.

Rescue Dog
Level 1
Earth
Beast/effect
200/500

You can tribute this card to special three level 1 monsters from your deck to your side of the field in face up attack position. Destroy them at the end of your turn.

Platypus Popper
Level 4
Water
Beast/Effect
1600/900

When this monster inflicts battle damage to your opponents life points select two cards on their side of the field and return them to the deck.
"Am I an angel ready to ascend into Heaven..."User Image

Clue
Normal Spell
Your opponent selects 1 card from your deck and banishes it face-down (You cannot look at the banished card, but your opponent can). During each of your End Phases, you may declare a card name. If the name of the banished card is declared, you automatically Win the duel. If not, you automatically Lose the duel. The effect of "Clue" can only be activated once per Duel.

User Image"... Or a demon ready to fall into the abyss?"
Exiling the Force
Counter Trap
When a monster is Summoned: Discard 1 Monster Card; shuffle the summoned monster into its owner's Deck. Monsters with the same name as that monster cannot be played for the rest of this Duel.

Ghostrick Werewolf
ATK 1400 DEF 1300 Level 3 DARK
Zombie/Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned, unless you control a 'Ghostrick' monster. Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. When a face-up 'Ghostrick' monster you control battles an opponent's monster, target 1 'Ghostrick' monster in your Graveyard, then apply 1 of the following effects:
-Increase your 'Ghostrick' monster's ATK and DEF by an amount equal to that target's ATK and DEF in the Graveyard.
-Decrease your opponent's monster's ATK and DEF by an amount equal to that target's ATK and DEF in the Graveyard.
More ideas, yaaaaay~

Gladiator Beast Trainer
ATK 1900 DEF 1500 EARTH Level 4
Beast-Warrior/Effect
Cannot be Special Summoned by the effect of a 'Gladiator Beast' monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, or be used for the Special Summon of a 'Gladiator Beast' Fusion Monster. You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 'Gladiator Beast' monster from your Deck. This card can only activate its effect once per turn, even if it is removed from the field.

Gladiator Beast Tamer
ATK 1200 DEF 2100 EARTH Level 4
Beast-Warrior/Effect
When this card is Special Summoned: Special Summon 1 banished 'Gladiator Beast' monster. You can shuffle this card in your hand into your Deck; add 1 'Gladiator Beast' monster from your Deck to your hand.

Test Eagle
ATK 1500 DEF 1500 WIND Level 4
Winged Beast/ Effect
During the Damage Step of either player's turn: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; target 1 'Gladiator Beast' monster, then increase that target's ATK and DEF by 1500. Banish that target during the End Phase. Only 1 'Test Eagle' effect can be activated per turn

Gladiator Beast Trader
ATK 2500 DEF 1400 DARK Rank 4
Warrior/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 4 'Gladiator Beast' monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target 1 monster on the field; shuffle that target into its owner's Deck, then Special Summon 1 'Gladiator Beast' monster from your hand or Deck. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; add 1 'Gladiator' card, or 1 'Test' monster, from your Deck to your hand. If this card has no Xyz Materials: return it to your Extra Deck, then Special Summon 1 'Gladiator Beast' monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, or that you have banished.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Holy ********, I still make these sometimes.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Taking a Loss
Counter Trap
When a monster is Summoned, or when the effect to Summon a monster is activated: Negate the summon or activation of the effect, and banish that card face-down. If you do: Your opponent selects and activates one of the following effects:
-Draw 1 card.
-Destroy 1 card on the field. Cards or effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation, and cards destroyed by this effect cannot activate their effects.
-You may Normal Summon or Set 1 extra monster this turn, or during your next turn, if it is not your turn.

Botched Entry
Counter Trap
When a card is activated, except a card that would be sent to the Graveyard after it resolves, or when a monster is Summoned: That card remains on the field, but is treated as having no effects, and cannot be used to pay any costs. If it is a monster, that card cannot be used as Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Material for a Summon, or battle or be the target of cards or effects. If it is the only monster your opponent controls, you can attack your opponent directly. (If a card's effect would resolve successfully if that card were on the field, treat that card as not being on the field. If a monster would be able to Special Summon itself or another monster if that card were on the field, treat that card as not being on the field.)

Nimble Sex Symbol

7,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Other Thread: Here
These are actually from my own thread but it is really dead so I hope it's chill I post them here:

So I made some monsters of my own and want some advice from other duelists. :3 I drew all the art for them, not my best works but I did a lot of it in some spare time.
In the spoilers I included a bit more description towards their creation.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is my "Vexed Dark Magician"

I dueled some dude at a card shop I used to go to, after he lost he got all huffy and puffy and said how Dark Magician sucks and that I was a cheater using OP cards [ I beat his Dark Magician with my Darkness Neosphere , he said no god cards were allowed but I told him Neosphere was NOT a god so that rule is not valid. He said the way she was summoned was way too OP to be real, I told him she is just amazing and he needs to calm down] It was all fun till he said he was gonna "punish" his monster and put a hole in i with a hole puncher, Idk why it upset me so much but I told him if he didn't want it I would take it , I gave him 20 cents for it, I redrew some art for him and put it on top of him in his card sleeve, I know it is just a card game but I felt kinda sad and pissy when I saw what he did, I imagine the card feels betrayed and wants revenge.

this is my Crimson Dark Magician, a new form for my VDM

Me and some friends have special cards called X-L cards, [pronounced Accel, like to accelerate] which is why when we X-L Summon we say "It's time to go big or go home!" as a ref to X-L also being used for Extra Large. It is like Xyz summoning as the new card goes on top of the material, but the trick is nothing changes unless your opponent allows it's effects to activate. That way your opponent can decide if they want the challenge or not and it can obviously only be done with friends. I felt after what my poor VDM went through I would give him a new form, it even made me made another deck for fun [But I still use my main Fiend Deck].

This card was just made to use as a spell counter. Kinda like Token monsters, I put them under my spellcasters like Xzy material. I printed out 30 of them. What do you think?

After me and my friends went to the card shop, we all went to my friend's house and watched Y.Zexal [I just started watching it mainly cause I have been busy with work & life]
Anyway the main guy [Yuma I think was his name] played Gagaga girl and I lol'd at the name and loved it so much . I said I wanted to make my own, I went through my deck and Noticed I had 2 Trap Eaters in it so I decided to remake one of them, that way I have a new monster and both of my TE are unique and special in my deck. Thoughts on her design? Btw, that giant Trap Eater is her tail lol.

My typical card shop hang out sells cards for 10 cents each and I was going through the commons and found a Spear cretin that was SUPER bent, beat up and had a corner ripped. I used to use SC way back in like 08 and I felt like I running into an old friend. The guy just gave it to me free of charge so I decided to have fun with it and change the card a tad but keep all the old stats and effects and list on it the card it was. I think it came out super cute lol.

At a party me and some friends were talking about playing a campaign board game and she had a cthulhu plushie, I thought it was so cute and we all started talking about making a new fan monster.
What do you think?
I feel I have to edit his effect maybe....

Any Thoughts?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces