Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
DarkPrinceDarikKae

Well, spikes are very powerful they lack a lot of support at the current moment vs Kagro and Aqua. This may be a bit odd but you should of most likely focus more on vg then their rg as your deck is just pure out rush. You wont have units on the filed for late game nor have a hand too. You have to try finish it as fast as you can and also force them to make some very bad guarding choices and such. I hate people who say you should build meta decks. Nothing more piss me off then people having to play meta to win because that s**t is so stupid.

callisto_025

Jewel knight deck i would say are powerful you going to have a hard time getting your hands on the pg's along side all the g1 if you can look into either picking up a skeleton build of them to make it slightly easier. BT15 will be the box you want to focus on if i remember correctly also you may want to look into getting either Sanctuary Guard Dragon or going with the gb td for your back up boss. Depending on what you chose your stride deck will be different. Also look into the g2 called swordmy. He wiil be a bit pricey.

Friendly Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Darkness Lin
DarkPrinceDarikKae

Well, spikes are very powerful they lack a lot of support at the current moment vs Kagro and Aqua. This may be a bit odd but you should of most likely focus more on vg then their rg as your deck is just pure out rush. You wont have units on the filed for late game nor have a hand too. You have to try finish it as fast as you can and also force them to make some very bad guarding choices and such. I hate people who say you should build meta decks. Nothing more piss me off then people having to play meta to win because that s**t is so stupid.

callisto_025

Jewel knight deck i would say are powerful you going to have a hard time getting your hands on the pg's along side all the g1 if you can look into either picking up a skeleton build of them to make it slightly easier. BT15 will be the box you want to focus on if i remember correctly also you may want to look into getting either Sanctuary Guard Dragon or going with the gb td for your back up boss. Depending on what you chose your stride deck will be different. Also look into the g2 called swordmy. He wiil be a bit pricey.

I've been trying to find a deck build for them. Since I'm just starting out I've got no clue what would be good from what I've found people usually go for ashlei reverse. And the swordmy card is really pricey.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
callisto_025

I've been trying to find a deck build for them. Since I'm just starting out I've got no clue what would be good from what I've found people usually go for ashlei reverse. And the swordmy card is really pricey.

Look into bt15 you'll find most of the cards you need in there.

The trigger line up will be up to you if you want to run rainbow or crits heavy deck. Later on today ill make you a deck list of my old build and you can see if you wish to go down that road. I got to get ready for work so ya ^^;

Dangerous Lunatic

7,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Darkness Lin
DarkPrinceDarikKae

callisto_025

I'm glad you agree about the Meta. I would never abandon my deck, no matter what. I will keep that in mind with the rushing the VG.

Friendly Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Darkness Lin
callisto_025

Look into bt15 you'll find most of the cards you need in there.

The trigger line up will be up to you if you want to run rainbow or crits heavy deck. Later on today ill make you a deck list of my old build and you can see if you wish to go down that road. I got to get ready for work so ya ^^;

Well that's very nice of you. I looked into the perfect guards I found their prices ranging from $2.50 to $11. So not to bad I'll have to wait on getting swordmy for now cause the cheapest I found was $30. I haven't decided if I want to put ashlei reverse in or not.
Darkness Lin
I should sell them now !! i have like 6 of them/
*drools* sorry, *drools more*
also give it time, i'm sure bushi is smart enough to reprint swordmy

Friendly Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
So far for a deck list I got this.

Decklist

Grade 0 x17
x1 Desire Jewel Knight, Heloise
x4 Blazing Jewel Knight, Rachelle
x4 Jewel Knight, Noble Stinger
x4 Devoting Jewel Knight, Tabitha
x4 Ardent Jewel Knight, Polli

Grade 3 x8
x4 Broken Heart Jewel Knight, Ashlei "Reverse"
x4 Pure Heart Jewel Knight, Ashlei

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Well Bushiroad is fantastic and has scheduled the qualifier for Worlds on the same day as my locals is doing the G Set 4 prerelease.

Ironically, we had states at my locals.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
callisto_025
So far for a deck list I got this.

Decklist

Grade 0 x17
x1 Desire Jewel Knight, Heloise
x4 Blazing Jewel Knight, Rachelle
x4 Jewel Knight, Noble Stinger
x4 Devoting Jewel Knight, Tabitha
x4 Ardent Jewel Knight, Polli

Grade 3 x8
x4 Broken Heart Jewel Knight, Ashlei "Reverse"
x4 Pure Heart Jewel Knight, Ashlei

aw okay sorry i passed out ill llook over what you have if your count is stander then you can go
3x of the 12k g2
4x of the ashley g2 unit that if its hits give power and i think call a new unit not to sure just waking up
3x swordmy.

Friendly Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Darkness Lin

Ok it might take me a while to get swordmy. I'm really excited to start playing. I ordered the newest trial deck for royal paladin so until I finish the jewel knight deck it will at teach me how to play.
i suggest you add the g1 jewel knight lb4 enabler, swap out the break ride ashlie for a altimile, and throw in a few stride enablers. also make room for the gb1 on boost call. this way it will give your deck the extra oomf to keep up with most decks now a days. you'll be at an disadvantage now that the lb4 erra is in the past and players actually guard early now. 2:4 damage is not a good time to "explode" not that jewels knights explodes anyways o-o

Friendly Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Angelic Clover

I found this build of the deck. Idk if it's good or not since I'm just a beginner. I'm still learning all the abilities.

Grade 0 x17
x1 Dreaming Jewel Knight, Tiffany (First Vanguard)
x4 Blazing Jewel Knight, Rachelle (Critical)
x4 Jewel Knight, Noble Stinger (Critical)
x4 Devoting Jewel Knight, Tabitha (Draw)
x4 Jewel Knight, Hirumi (Heal)

Grade 1 x14
x4 Stinging Jewel Knight, Shellie
x3 Jewel Knight, Prizmy
x3 Regret Jewel Knight, Urien
x2 Flashing Jewel Knight, Iseult (PG)
x2 Summoning Jewel Knight, Gloria (QW)

Grade 2 x11
x3 Banding Jewel Knight, Miranda
x3 Fellowship Jewel Knight, Tracie
x3 Linking Jewel Knight, Tilda
x2 Dogmatize Jewel Knight, Sybill

Grade 3 x8
x4 Broken Heart Jewel Knight, Ashlei "Reverse" (Cross Ride)
x4 Pure Heart Jewel Knight, Ashlei (Break Ride)

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
callisto_025

I found this build of the deck. Idk if it's good or not since I'm just a beginner. I'm still learning all the abilities.

Grade 0 x17

Grade 1 x14
x3 Jewel Knight, Prizmy

Grade 2 x11

Grade 3 x8

I say remove qw for more pg in the legion time qw were great and good but in stride time so far they dont get you enough defense to stop a stride attack. Also Angelic gave you a good idea about your boss. Unless you really want to be using cross-break ride deck it be wise to combion the old stuff with the new stuff however this will be up to you, since you will be running this deck.

Friendly Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Darkness Lin
callisto_025

Grade 0 x17

Grade 1 x14
x3 Jewel Knight, Prizmy

Grade 2 x11

Grade 3 x8

I say remove qw for more pg in the legion time qw were great and good but in stride time so far they dont get you enough defense to stop a stride attack. Also Angelic gave you a good idea about your boss. Unless you really want to be using cross-break ride deck it be wise to combion the old stuff with the new stuff however this will be up to you, since you will be running this deck.

I think I'll do a little bit of both and see which is more my style.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff