Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Shadows will be a problem regardless of what you wish for... they to op at the moment. I wish all of us luck on going against such deck.
on the bright side if you survive the two diablo stride, you pretty much have the game xD

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Angelic Clover
on the bright side if you survive the two diablo stride, you pretty much have the game xD

I once managed to survive one Diablo and pulled off Homura Raider twice in the same game, but I still lost... I mean worlds hasn't happened yet but...

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Suffer Lightning

mind me asking what deck your using and such a deck list?

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Darkness Lin
Suffer Lightning

mind me asking what deck your using and such a deck list?

I'm using a slightly modified deck from the one I survived Diablo against, but it's Murakumo with Strides. For tomorrow, I'm calling it Ninja Animal Party Riot. Because I had the space to call it that. lol Also I hope you don't mind me adding commentary...

Grade 0

2x Chain Sickle Stealth Rogue, Onifundo (Two starters in case one gets sniped/sent back to the deck + I can call more units; GB1, soulblast 1, return it to my hand = I search the top 3 cards for 1 thing to add to the field, but only at the start of my main phase, and I have to return said unit to the bottom of my deck at the end of my turn...)
2x Stealth Fiend, River Child (Heal)
2x Stealth Fiend, Yukihime (Heal)
4x Stealth Dragon, Hiden Scroll (This lets me bring out two of the same rearguard as long as I have GB1 and the cost is putting it back to the deck + shuffling post finding the units, and return them to the bottom of my deck at the end of the turn, and a friend pointed out that I can probably do it during my opponent's turn (which I'm not willing to try out during Worlds for obvious reasons); pretty good for a common Stand)
4x Stealth Beast, Mood Edge (Crit)
4x Stealth Beast, Cat Devil (Crit; +3k to whatever I want for that turn only, and I add it to soul - useful for my starter)

Grade 1

4x Stealth Fiend, Yunayuki (LB4 remover)
4x Stealth Beast, Charcoal Fox (GB1 = +2k for each other Charcoal Fox I bring out for the turn)
4x Stealth Beast, White Heron (Unflipper null)

Grade 2

4x Stealth Beast, White Mane (Unflipper if it hits)
4x Stealth Rogue of the Flowered Hat, Fujino (Adds 2k for each time another copy is placed on the field + unflips damage if it hits; both effects only last one turn, however, but I NEED UNFLIPPERS and the unflipping stacks!)
4x Swift Archer, FUSHIMI (Can snipe backrow units as long as it's a Vanguard)

Grade 3

4x Fantasy Petal Storm, Shirayuki (LB4, persona blast, CB1 = minus 20k to any attacking unit; so glad I got a playset before the Stride came out)
4x Stealth Rogue of Revelation, Yasuie (When I Stride, I CB1, copy 2 of 1 rearguard already out, then return the called units back to the bottom of the deck. Which is dead useful for...)

G-Units

4x Ambush Demon Stealth Dragon, Homura Raider (This guy! CB2, unflip 1 Homura = -1 Drive Check, BUT it's a restander as long as I return 3 of the same card to my deck and shuffle. Downside is that I have to have 1 G-Unit face up already before I unflip the 1 Homura...)
2x Ambush Demon Stealth Rogue, Kagamijishi (Yasuie's also useful for this guy. If I call 2 or more copies of the same card on the field, the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th units get +2k and can attack from the back row)
2x Cosmetic Snowfall, Shirayuki (Lets me bring out another Shirayuki onto the field, then if I want her to go to my hand at the end of my turn, I discard 1 card or if I don't, she goes to the bottom)

I noticed while I was making the deck list that I have an even number of Grade 1's and 2's but it seems to work somehow? I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, but I'm no rookie, I'm a ten year vet!

(Cookies for whoever gets that reference haha)

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
So I won 2, lost 3 and pulled out because it was gonna take too long and where I live isn't too safe after dark haha.... But, a couple of my friends made it really far. Pretty proud of them! And Shadows won, of course...
what matters is that you had fun!!!

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Angelic Clover
what matters is that you had fun!!!

That's true.
Darkness Lin
Shadows will be a problem regardless of what you wish for... they to op at the moment. I wish all of us luck on going against such deck.

I don't see shadows as much of a problem to be truthful especially if undersupported decks beat the, consistently.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Inamatus Requiem
Darkness Lin

I don't see shadows as much of a problem to be truthful especially if undersupported decks beat the, consistently.

What would they be, exactly?

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Inamatus Requiem
Darkness Lin

Did you just say shadows was under supported? Do you not see that they can counter all the types of decks in the game? Shadows a really pain in the but.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Suffer Lightning
So I won 2, lost 3 and pulled out because it was gonna take too long and where I live isn't too safe after dark haha.... But, a couple of my friends made it really far. Pretty proud of them! And Shadows won, of course...

Sorry to hear you had to drop but glad to hear you had fun thats all that matters. :3
Darkness Lin
Inamatus Requiem
Darkness Lin

Did you just say shadows was under supported? Do you not see that they can counter all the types of decks in the game? Shadows a really pain in the but.

Get reading lessons please, I said they're not a problem if they lose toa clan that's under supported.
Suffer Lightning
Inamatus Requiem
Darkness Lin

Etranger.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Inamatus Requiem
Suffer Lightning
Inamatus Requiem
Darkness Lin

Etranger.

emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out