Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Angelic Clover
why can't I find my copies of therepy nurses...ohhhhh they're from set 9....

Ya good luck finding that draw trigger. XD

Friendly Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I got the trial deck and the jewel knight cards I ordered the the other day. I didn't expect to get them on my birthday so it was a nice little surprise. Now I'm trying to learn all the abilities.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
callisto_025
I got the trial deck and the jewel knight cards I ordered the the other day. I didn't expect to get them on my birthday so it was a nice little surprise. Now I'm trying to learn all the abilities.

congrats and if you need any help on understanding skills just ask us i'm sure one of us can aid you :3

Friendly Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Darkness Lin
callisto_025

congrats and if you need any help on understanding skills just ask us i'm sure one of us can aid you :3

Thank you. I'll be sure to do that. Most of the rules in the book are pretty simple so far.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
callisto_025

Over all the game is simple :3

Friendly Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Darkness Lin
callisto_025

I just got done reading the rule book it was pretty straight forward. My main question was if you drive check with your rear guard when it attacks. But the rule book answered my question. I thought it would be a little more difficult but it plays just like the show does.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
callisto_025
Darkness Lin
callisto_025

I just got done reading the rule book it was pretty straight forward. My main question was if you drive check with your rear guard when it attacks. But the rule book answered my question. I thought it would be a little more difficult but it plays just like the show does.
That one of the nice thing about this game it mostly plays like the show there are times when skills are miss use and such.

Friendly Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Darkness Lin
callisto_025
Darkness Lin
callisto_025

That one of the nice thing about this game it mostly plays like the show there are times when skills are miss use and such.

I remember when I started playing yugioh and the show had just came out. Everybody was trying to play it like it was on the show. And it just didn't work. I really like that the art work on the cardfight vanguard cards is so good.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
callisto_025
Darkness Lin
callisto_025
Darkness Lin
callisto_025

I remember when I started playing yugioh and the show had just came out. Everybody was trying to play it like it was on the show. And it just didn't work. I really like that the art work on the cardfight vanguard cards is so good.

Ya i remember that. Also i love the art work.
i think the biggest thing that bugs me is that in the show, they show all drive checks then they give power and ability, that's a big no no
god the more I play these new angel feathers, the more fun I have with them...but I can see it already

set 4 comes out > attempts to buy a box [if my spending is properly planned] > if i'm lucky pull a few of the RRR that I need [if not, i'll prob still be happy, I love the cards in set 4] > attempt to buy singles > whine and b***h at the price for said angel feather singles > [because the ability to heal 1 damage is probably not going to be that "broken" but players are going to read free heal and go ape feces] > attempts to convice self that shelling out XX$ for a single card isn't worth it > fails > cry a few months later when said card is only 6$...actually I think this pattern applies to all my single purchases lol. Bright side, I have fun with all the decks that I've bought, so on a non monetary scale, I got my money worth back.

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
Angelic Clover
god the more I play these new angel feathers, the more fun I have with them...but I can see it already

set 4 comes out > attempts to buy a box [if my spending is properly planned] > if i'm lucky pull a few of the RRR that I need [if not, i'll prob still be happy, I love the cards in set 4] > attempt to buy singles > whine and b***h at the price for said angel feather singles > [because the ability to heal 1 damage is probably not going to be that "broken" but players are going to read free heal and go ape feces] > attempts to convice self that shelling out XX$ for a single card isn't worth it > fails > cry a few months later when said card is only 6$...actually I think this pattern applies to all my single purchases lol. Bright side, I have fun with all the decks that I've bought, so on a non monetary scale, I got my money worth back.

Just take the 50-60 you're going to spend on a box and use that to buy singles as well. Go for the big stuff early, then when everything else you need is common and rare it'll be easier to get.
you know...the anime just doesn't show how common of an occurrence a perfect guard is. "muahahaha my vanguard gets +x0000 with y crits, nothing can stop me once I bring out this monster"

but then again i'm just nit picking, besides if they perfect guard everything the show would have no conflict. just wish they perfect guarded more often

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Nationals for my country are this Saturday and I'm expecting all of my opponents to use Shadows. Because that's what's meta at the moment.

Pity the deck I'm gonna use doesn't really work all that well against Diablo...
hopefully i won't have that problem xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces