Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
I bought a PRISM deck off a friend at the right time, and now I'm thinking of buying a box of Academy because I need to update that deck like hardcore.
so it's been a long long long time since I've last bought packs, so I bought a few fighter collection. these things are literally the definition of sugar pills, seeing as I'm guaranteed a RRR in each pack xD [no more salty me, frowning realizing i should of bought singles]

also pulled a dragonic overlord the ace, compared to other people it's not a very good pull...but it's seriously been soooooo very long since i've last pulled something shiny [last time was set 11 lol]

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
Angelic Clover
so it's been a long long long time since I've last bought packs, so I bought a few fighter collection. these things are literally the definition of sugar pills, seeing as I'm guaranteed a RRR in each pack xD [no more salty me, frowning realizing i should of bought singles]

also pulled a dragonic overlord the ace, compared to other people it's not a very good pull...but it's seriously been soooooo very long since i've last pulled something shiny [last time was set 11 lol]

This fighters collection is way better cause it's not 90% worthless. More of it has value than not.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Angelic Clover

I'm amazed you were able to get Fighter's Collection. It's completely sold out down where I am.
Suffer Lightning
Angelic Clover

I'm amazed you were able to get Fighter's Collection. It's completely sold out down where I am.
I would say i got pretty lucky, it was sold out for 2 weeks but they got new stock xD

Friendly Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Hi everybody I just started watching some of the cardfight vanguard shows on YouTube and I gotta say it looks really interesting. I would like to get into playing the game. What would be a good starting point? The royal paladin and neo nectar clans look interesting to me.

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
callisto_025
Hi everybody I just started watching some of the cardfight vanguard shows on YouTube and I gotta say it looks really interesting. I would like to get into playing the game. What would be a good starting point? The royal paladin and neo nectar clans look interesting to me.
Well if those are the ones that interest you the most I would say try both... or tell us more about your particular approach to things If you do we might be able to discern which clan suits you better.

Dapper Dabbler

callisto_025

Did you start from the first season? :3

Friendly Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Parisu-Kun
callisto_025
Well if those are the ones that interest you the most I would say try both... or tell us more about your particular approach to things If you do we might be able to discern which clan suits you better.

I kinda like the jewel knights. Idk that many cards lol.

Friendly Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
karuvin_kun
callisto_025

Did you start from the first season? :3

I watched season 1 of the original series. Then I switched to the G series but I plan on going back and watching the rest.
Jewel knights are a pretty powerful archtype...but the new card that gives the whole deck a huge boost is a promo card which makes it super duper expensive o-o

Friendly Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Angelic Clover
Jewel knights are a pretty powerful archtype...but the new card that gives the whole deck a huge boost is a promo card which makes it super duper expensive o-o

I went to the cardfight vanguard wiki and looked through some of the jewel knight cards. I really like Ashlei so I think I'll go with that. Any suggestions on a build or helpful tips?
so...the prism-duo perfect guards are 20$+ a piece...some one seriously let this hype train go on for too long...

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
I should sell them now !! i have like 6 of them/

Dangerous Lunatic

7,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Recently took my Spike Brothers deck to a Regional tournament. Made it to round 3 out of 7 and got knocked out. The thing that annoyed me about me losing, is that I lost to decks that had the shenanigans of standing over and over again; a Kagero deck and an Aqua Force deck. I played against them as best I could; keeping their Rear Guard slots empty; but nothing seemed to work out for me. A few people suggested that I abandon my current deck for the "Meta" Spike Brothers that use the Ogles/Ogres. I'm not about that, my Dudley deck has been with me since I started this game and I'm not going to abandon them. I think I should make some modifications to the formula however; but still keeping with the Dudley Theme. The deck looks like this at present:

Grade 0:
1x Mecha Trainer
4x Cheer Girl Tiara (Heal)
4x Silence Joker (Critical)
4x Sonic Breaker (Critical)
4x Cheerful Lynx (Draw)

Grade 1:
3x Wonder Boy
3x Dudley Phantom
3x Dudley Daisy
2x Cheer Girl Marilyn
2x Commander Garry Gannon
2x Dudley Dan

Grade 2:
3x Panzer Gale
2x Dudley Douglass
2x Treasured Black Panther
2x Dudley Mason
2x Field Driller

Grade 3:
3x Demonic Lord, Dudley Lucifer
2x Sky Diver
2x Jelly Beans

Grade 4:
4x Great Warrior, Dudley Geronimo

I want to replace Garry with Baron Amadeus, Field Driller with Dudley Monty, and Sky Diver with Dudley Moses. I was also thinking about adding in Blow-Kiss Olivia or something. Any suggestions?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff