Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fripplehoop's Datemate

Obsessed Knife

Did you like this type of voting system?
I would have liked it if it was vote with your gold not vote with cash. I didn't have the money to vote.

Should a Gold Shop system, possible using Loyal's, be made for those who don't use GCash?
Yes!

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

That image quality though.

Why did Durem sell out first?? do people really want red and black rather than white and black??

I wanted gambino to win because i like blue but whatever eh there's still time

i think aekea will sell out so that's a plus i guess
this way of 'voting' was completely unfair though. losers get a pair of backwings. backwings, the pinnacle of losing.

Ailurophilic Lolita

It makes me cry for Team Barton. Its color scheme doomed it to lose the very moment it came out from the CS.

talk2hand No, Gaia. Don't do this ever again, please.

Precious Shoujo

~/(ÒㅅÓ)\~
Did you like this type of voting system?
No. No. ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Should a Gold Shop system, possible using Loyal's, be made for those who don't use GCash?

YES DEFINITELY.
Did you vote for another Team Favor because you liked that Towns color better for the recolor?
Actually, I caved in to Team Durem @13 copies left a few hours ago. There goes my chances of getting Meido Cafe emo I knew that it would be sold out soon and that getting a Team Durem would net a Street Dye and wings. I'm not a fan of wings, so I was hoping on selling it immediately (and possibly the Street Dye recolor seeing that I never played the game or have much interest in it). Also, I don't have an allegiance to any of the towns because I don't like their signature colors and whatnot. (Or really...care)
Do you think Gaia would actually miss an opportunity to make money by not finding another way to make the recolours if the other Town favors don't sell out?
Definitely, but they'll probably make different recolors.
EDIT: OH DEAR GOD, THANK YOU ANON! YOUDIDN'THAVETODOTHATOHMYGODTHANKYOU!

Demonic Sex Symbol

40,925 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
I don't want to get GC but I couldn't pass up on the Durem item.

Did you like this type of voting system? Nope, I don't want to feel forced to buy GC all the time. If it was gold based and reasonable too. Not everyone's super rich on here.

Should a Gold Shop system, possible using Loyal's, be made for those who don't use GCash? it would be the wiser choice.

Did you vote for another Team Favor because you liked that Towns color better for the recolor? I'm always in for Durem, but the black and white one seemed like one I might also like if it gets low enough.

Do you think Gaia would actually miss an opportunity to make money by not finding another way to make the recolors if the other Town favors don't sell out? I think Gaia is very shady, so even if they all don't win the others will appear in one way or another.

A Pup

☾★・*。゚o。HEEEEEY! HEY CHICKEN NUGGET! Do you know who's fine? I'M FINE!。o.゚。*・★☽
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

•Did you like this type of voting system?
******** NO.

• Should a Gold Shop system, possible using Loyal's, be made for those who don't use GCash?
Yes. 100% yes. Like for real? Just cash? ******** off.

•Did you vote for another Team Favor because you liked that Towns color better for the recolor?
...HHHHHHHHHH- of ******** course the damn Durem would be the one sold out. Because one of Gaia history and two, the main factor, the ugly colour. Like... I can't see how peeps would even want this s**t. I mean, I normally don't hate black and red too much HOWEVER! THIS RECOLOUR ACTUALLY LOOKS SHITTY! But that's just me being salty.

If I COULD vote... I would choose Barton of course. Because the colour is cute! But ofc the recolour is never gonna be out because of the popularity. rolleyes

But the other two team looks great! I would actually be glad with all three, Aekea, Barton and Gambino, being sold out and Durem not being made at all. hhh.

A person can dream.

#SaltyAF

• Do you think Gaia would actually miss an opportunity to make money by not finding another way to make the recolours if the other Town favors don't sell out?
Idunno.

Oh also, you need some Space facts.
Did you know that "The first unmanned mission to the Moon was in 1959 by the Soviet Lunar Program with the first manned landing being Apollo 11 in 1969" and that...

Also current space quest: User ImageUser Image

Celestial Spirit

Definitely do not like the idea. They may be assuming all of them will sell out anyway, but it's not a fair situation regardless.

Festive Healer

I hope that all 4 towns win really, i think it would be cool, at this point I'm voting for Aekea for color and Gambino who i always vote for. I might just pick up a Barton when i get paid in 2 days if they still need votes.

Edit: No i don't like this way of voting and i think they should do a gold one instead. It would make it a lot more fair for everyone.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I really dislike this event format and hope they choose not to do it in the future.

Magic Hobo

Durem sells out first - if you say you're surprised, you're lying.

I stand by the statement that this voting style/event is quite possibly the single shittiest thing Gaia has ever pulled. I mean, I could be wrong, but only because there's such competition. I would have been happy if nobody whatsoever had bought any of them, just to give the whole process the middle finger.

Barton Cleric

20,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Medalist 100
As everyone else has already stated, no, I don't care for this type of voting. To be frank, I don't understand the point... time was already taken to make these items, so why hold them hostage and then never release them if all 799 copies don't sell? O___o It doesn't make much sense to me, I mean, you already made the item. It's such a waste.

In addition, I'm still salty that Barton was given brown and yellow instead of orange and yellow. emotion_donotwant Orange & yellow would have looked so much better. gonk In the end, I'm hoping all the towns will sell all of their favors.

Cygnus Fangirl

i like the idea behind the town splatoon recolors, but i didn't like the execution -- why not add more than just the standard town colors to it, rather than just plain black and red or black and white? either way, i'd've preferred a pastel rainbow recolor first than anything else.

that said, i kind of had a feeling durem would've taken it first, 'cause ... durem supporters are pretty largely organized. that and black / red is popular i guess. /shrugs.
flash isn't even living on gaia ( although if she had to choose she'd be team gambino ) so whatevs

otherwise the cash vote is stupid. what happened to your love affair with kickstarters, gaia????

User Image User Image

Loyal Lover

I don't like the fact that only one of them will be an item. Ever. If I could have voted, I'd have voted for Aekea. Not just because I'm an Aekean but because I figure Aekea's color are more versatile than the others. Can't go wrong with black and white.
I really hope they don't do this ever again because it's terrible. And I hope they go back on their word and make all of the town colors into the items they should have been. Wings and squid items.
If they do choose to do this again, do it by gold at least so EVERYONE can take part in the voting. Or better yet, Don't ever EVER do it again.

Angry Aekean is angry by all of gaian's color choice to vote for. emotion_donotwant

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
angie_sash
It makes me cry for Team Barton. Its color scheme doomed it to lose the very moment it came out from the CS.

talk2hand No, Gaia. Don't do this ever again, please.

I blame the Barton model for the slow sale. xp

They should have ditched the book and gave her a shorter hair style.

Sweet Witch

Wolf Princess of the Moon
I don't like the fact that only one of them will be an item. Ever.
Actually all four have a chance of unlocking their Street Dye item, the favors just need to sell out before June 20th. The way the tourney is presented makes it look like a competition though, I thought the same thing at first until reading further and seeing staff confirm it. Selling out faster really means nothing in this case.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff