Tipsy Batgurl

21,390 Points
  • The Dork Knight 500
  • The Dark Side Awakens 500
  • In Squad We Trust 500
HM04

Congrazzles aekea

NOW CAN PEOPLE FOCUS ON GAMBINO PLS AND THANK YOU

also op wouldn't it be "aekea next to sell out" not sale out...
I really want Aekea's hat, if it's blue/aqua

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Two to go. I hope they all sell out, honestly. I want the Gambino wings, so I bought that one. I love blue.

Perfect Saint

Wow. Didn't realize Aekea sold out. I took too long deciding if I wanted a black and white version.

Spoopy Loiterer

I'm excited. Looks like there's plenty of time for the remaining items to sell out. I chose to support all four because all the towns deserve to be represented.

This whole thing is just ridiculous. I hope Gaia doesn't try to hold items hostage again since it looks like this experiment will "succeed."

Tipsy Batgurl

21,390 Points
  • The Dork Knight 500
  • In Squad We Trust 500
I got tired of waiting for a spending tier and bought the Gambino favor

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'm very happy to see things are selling out with time to spare. I think I'll get the Blue Street Dye recolor I wanted afterall 4laugh

And then I'm never buying during something stupid like this again @_@ (like I said before, I didn't realize what was going on exactly when I jumped on the item).

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

Tomago GoGo

Do you mean Gambino's hat? : o Aekea is black and white

Obsessive Otaku

28,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Tipsy Batgurl

21,390 Points
  • The Dork Knight 500
  • In Squad We Trust 500
HM04
Tomago GoGo

Do you mean Gambino's hat? : o Aekea is black and white
Oh yee right~

Hardcore Werewolf

17,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • OTP 200
I really despise this "voting" system. It's the nice word for holding items hostage. Making artists work harder than they should for absolutely no reason. However I do like the items and hope we get all of them. And hopefully that's the end of it and Gaia doesn't pull this bullshit again.

CallMeCuriosity's Significant Otter

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
Hoping I can pick up a couple of Gambino favors tomorrow. I need that item in those colors. ♥

Fluffy Creature

I really hope Gambino and Barton both sell out, though Gambino is my fave with those colors. Hate this voting scheme.

Dapper Gaian

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Mortalitasi
I really despise this "voting" system. It's the nice word for holding items hostage. Making artists work harder than they should for absolutely no reason.

What do you mean? the fact that the recolors are on the page means the items are already mocked out...so they're not working harder if the did the work's already done.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Girl 801
Mortalitasi
I really despise this "voting" system. It's the nice word for holding items hostage. Making artists work harder than they should for absolutely no reason.

What do you mean? the fact that the recolors are on the page means the items are already mocked out...so they're not working harder if the did the work's already done.
I guess it would be wasting work? IDK

Festive Healer

Well so far so good, I really hope the last two sell out. I get paid in a little more then 24 hours and ill pick up a 2nd Gambino and and a Barton since im betting it will still need some vote's. i really hope all 4 win.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff