Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
Yes, That is exactly it! Its like its from another RP entirely. But so good.

I need to brain another post for Roan, Just gotta think about what I wanna do with her.

Dangerous Phantom

Thanks guys
Sovereign-Sama

Should i respond to forrester? Or should i wait for saidin's post? I know you mentioned our post order but i forget what you said

The Covenant Man
[/quote ]
Hello to all you wonderful people in this here thread. You can call me Pie, or Ray(as is my middle name), Taco(as I have become fond of lately), or whatever you wish. I am here because my friend Sin recommended this role play to me. Can't say I've seen something that caught my eye for quite some time now. To get straight to the point, however, I recently submitted my reserve for The Alchemist position. As such I am working on both the profile and lore with what pace my brain will currently allow(which quite honestly, due to this headache, is a snails pacing). I look forward to meeting the lot of you from a writing stand-point in the very near future.

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
Aezoul
Hello to all you wonderful people in this here thread. You can call me Pie, or Ray(as is my middle name), Taco(as I have become fond of lately), or whatever you wish. I am here because my friend Sin recommended this role play to me. Can't say I've seen something that caught my eye for quite some time now. To get straight to the point, however, I recently submitted my reserve for The Alchemist position. As such I am working on both the profile and lore with what pace my brain will currently allow(which quite honestly, due to this headache, is a snails pacing). I look forward to meeting the lot of you from a writing stand-point in the very near future.

Heads up guys.
Sin=Blaze
Its my old account name : 3
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813
Aezoul

All this new account stuff won't erect your awesome name from my brain.
I'm just saying. You're Sin. Done. There is no argument to this what so ever even possible.
In other news, the word chimichonga is amazing.
Oh, and hi.
Aezoul

Welcome!
Asxura
Sovereign-Sama

Should i respond to forrester? Or should i wait for saidin's post? I know you mentioned our post order but i forget what you said

The Covenant Man
[/quote ]

I'd try and wait a bit on Saidin, so far its been Ilya, Saidin, and then you. If he doesn't reply by tomorrow evening then I'd say go ahead and keep the scene moving.
Sovereign-Sama
Asxura
Sovereign-Sama

The Covenant Man
[/quote ]

I'd try and wait a bit on Saidin, so far its been Ilya, Saidin, and then you. If he doesn't reply by tomorrow evening then I'd say go ahead and keep the scene moving.

Cool ill stick with that. Im sure covenant will respond soon with an awesome post to work off
Sovereign-Sama
Welcome!

Well thank you kind sir!

Dangerous Phantom

Calling you by your name makes most sense to me.

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
Novama
Calling you by your name makes most sense to me.

Indeed it does, But I was Sin Of Wrath up until just about a week ago when I jumped back to this old account. Plus I am sin on countless other things. But You guys can just call me Bekah to simplify things : 3

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Sovereign-Sama
Asxura
Sovereign-Sama

The Covenant Man

I'm sorry, my fingers have been really bad lately. Curling up and refusing to spell correctly. The post is rushed, apologies. But lately I haven't been able to get them to work as they used to. Which is a real shame.

Anyhow, I'll push on and keep up as I can.

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Asxura
Sovereign-Sama
Asxura
Sovereign-Sama

The Covenant Man
[/quote ]

Cool ill stick with that. Im sure covenant will respond soon with an awesome post to work off

Post up, respond as you will
The Covenant Man
Sovereign-Sama
Asxura
Sovereign-Sama

The Covenant Man

I'm sorry, my fingers have been really bad lately. Curling up and refusing to spell correctly. The post is rushed, apologies. But lately I haven't been able to get them to work as they used to. Which is a real shame.

Anyhow, I'll push on and keep up as I can.

Yeah, that sounds like a pain. No worries though, as you've noticed my own posts tend to be pretty short.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff