Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Phantom

I believe myself was okay'd, so if someone could appear near a town or road, that would be great xd

Dangerous Phantom

I see one post saying it's early morning before the sun comes up, and I see another post saying it's around noon.
Novama
I see one post saying it's early morning before the sun comes up, and I see another post saying it's around noon.

Don't worry too much about time of day, you can always just say that your particular post is taking place at a different time than the other guy's unless you are both in the same place at the same time. Rule of establishment, for the most part .

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
I shall be posting soon, just waiting for our new alchemist to come into the fold.

Enduring Poster

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

That reminds me that I should probably check the character page. See who all the new people are and send the resident recruiter off in that direction.

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
thanatos606
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

That reminds me that I should probably check the character page. See who all the new people are and send the resident recruiter off in that direction.

Sounds good to me. I just finished up my post layout so I'm probably gonna lay down a customary intro post here in a few. Give myself a chance to get the reigns on my character. Gonna read up a bit on where everyone is located and then toss my 2 cents into the mix.

Enduring Poster

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

If ya find yourself wonderin' what to do, remember that there's a rising kingdom to the north that's recruiting for...probably non-nefarious reasons~

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
thanatos606
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

If ya find yourself wonderin' what to do, remember that there's a rising kingdom to the north that's recruiting for...probably non-nefarious reasons~

Probably non-nefarious reasons?
Seems legit, Ill make sure to start heading that way as I get going.

Enduring Poster

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

I suppose it all depends on how you look at it~ If you're with them, it's all totally cool and radical and other 80's terms for awesome. If you're not with them, it's...the opposite of those words.

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
thanatos606

I suppose it all depends on how you look at it~ If you're with them, it's all totally cool and radical and other 80's terms for awesome. If you're not with them, it's...the opposite of those words.

Ah got ya XD, Well lemme get this initial intro post out of the way and l'll look into this possibly rad/not so rad situation.

Enduring Poster

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Awesome~ And if ya want slightly faster chattin' and such, I'm in the chat. Generally, if I'm online on Gaia, I'm also there as well.

Witty Conversationalist

10,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Versell DeHubris

Not forgotten you, don't worry. I just needed to take some time off to sort out some coursework. I'll post first thing tommorrow morning and we'll start turning you into a force to be reckoned with.

Dangerous Codger

PiccadiIIy Circus

Oh dear...

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
Huh, Did anyone else read the Samson post and notice how dang peaceful it was? Not complaining or anything it was just a very peaceful post, I liked it.
Yes, a nice change of pace from all the chaos unfolding everywhere else.

Also, I'll be posting as Veiss and the KoD later this evening.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff