Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey Covenant have I ever mentioned that your avatar is really really cool?

The Covenant Man

Dangerous Phantom

The Covenant Man
Novama

Beg pardon, but was that an authorized time skip just now?

I only ask because time skips encompass everyone in the RP, and it would be a pretty big issue if all of this happened in the span of about fifteen minutes. You know, moving around and all that using a donkey.

It was only a timeskip for those in the company of the merchant. While all other characters are acting in the 'present', the merchant and his entourage was a few days behind doing some backstory rp'ing on how they all came together and met up with the queen in the north. Your characters will be unaffected unless you happened to see them in the past or are in the cruenta at present.

Dangerous Phantom

Humblargio
Wooo! Now there are a lot more titles open.

Speaking of house-keeping, does anyone have a good recap of what has essentially happened in the RP so far? A bunch of people met up and decided to go North and some lady REALLLY likes Mummer. That's about all I understand right now. sweatdrop

are you in the skype group for the rp? Invite me if you are and still have my skype name.

Enduring Poster

Novama

I'm in the group. I could invite you both. I'd need your skype names though.

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
Hm, May make a second character since there are new titles open...Hm ~ Gotta brain on it.

Dangerous Phantom

thanatos606
Novama

I'm in the group. I could invite you both. I'd need your skype names though.

its either novama or mrayburn10 when you add me just say who you are.

Timid Raider

thanatos606
Novama

I believe my Skype account is paranoidud

That shoooooould be right.

Enduring Poster

Humblargio

I have sent the request~ I'll invite ya to the skype once it's accepted.

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Novama
The Covenant Man
Novama

I only ask because time skips encompass everyone in the RP, and it would be a pretty big issue if all of this happened in the span of about fifteen minutes. You know, moving around and all that using a donkey.

It was only a timeskip for those in the company of the merchant. While all other characters are acting in the 'present', the merchant and his entourage was a few days behind doing some backstory rp'ing on how they all came together and met up with the queen in the north. Your characters will be unaffected unless you happened to see them in the past or are in the cruenta at present.

It't be most appreciated if you were let every body in the RP know ahead of time if only to avoid confusion.

Dangerous Phantom

The Covenant Man
Novama
The Covenant Man
Novama

It't be most appreciated if you were let every body in the RP know ahead of time if only to avoid confusion.

At this point we are update to present, so I imagine it would be tricky to timeskip unless those not in the area are on different times yet. It really is hard to keep track when it's day in some places, night in others, and all at the same time. Probably would be helpful if author established some sort of time/date system for the world and have it posted on the main page or something.

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Novama
The Covenant Man
Novama
The Covenant Man
Novama

At this point we are update to present, so I imagine it would be tricky to timeskip unless those not in the area are on different times yet. It really is hard to keep track when it's day in some places, night in others, and all at the same time. Probably would be helpful if author established some sort of time/date system for the world and have it posted on the main page or something.

Eh, the real issue here is just letting everyone know when something like that is going down. Time and date system would be great, agreeably, but I'm only here to help everyone avoid confusion. New people wouldn't have much of an idea of what's going on, and admittedly I hadn't either.

Keep stuff like that posted in the OOC.
The Covenant Man
Novama
The Covenant Man
Novama
The Covenant Man

Eh, the real issue here is just letting everyone know when something like that is going down. Time and date system would be great, agreeably, but I'm only here to help everyone avoid confusion. New people wouldn't have much of an idea of what's going on, and admittedly I hadn't either.

Sovereign-Sama

EDITED*

Sorry was so focused on using the quoting mechanics right that I forgot to actually provide any comment or question.

Should I post soon or should I still wait for you guys to post for Saiden and Illyah?
Asxura
The Covenant Man
Novama
The Covenant Man
Novama

Sovereign-Sama

EDITED*

Sorry was so focused on using the quoting mechanics right that I forgot to actually provide any comment or question.

Should I post soon or should I still wait for you guys to post for Saiden and Illyah?

Oh jeeze it's my turn isn't it, I had a brain fart and thought it was your turn sweatdrop
Sovereign-Sama
Asxura
The Covenant Man
Novama
The Covenant Man

Sovereign-Sama

EDITED*

Oh jeeze it's my turn isn't it, I had a brain fart and thought it was your turn sweatdrop

Nobody has posted in a while.... I hope this thread didn't become inactive or everybody left...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff