Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
              ♚ --------------------------------- ♔
              xxxxOOC

Feel free to chat about the RP here, express interest in joining, collaborate with your fellow RPers, or ask questions. There is to be NO drama of a negative sort or arguing of a meaner sort on here.

IC

Character Log
ATTENTION! I had something weird happen with my inbox and lost a couple of PM's before I could read them, if you tried to send me one in the last couple hours please SEND IT IN AGAIN, I HAVEN'T SEEN IT I AM NOT IGNORING YOU. Thanks, that is all.
Hello everyone (or, well, just Sovereign at the moment), you can call me Paws.
I'm playing the character 'Octavia Moores' and looking forward to this RP.

=3
HerDirtyPaws
Hello everyone (or, well, just Sovereign at the moment), you can call me Paws.
I'm playing the character 'Octavia Moores' and looking forward to this RP.

=3

Welcome! And Good Morning Kansas! Looking lovely with stormy skies today!
Please everyone make sure you post here if I've accepted you, or if you want to just say hi and express interest in joining!
God this is always the worst part about starting a new RP, sitting here refreshing my pages every 2 minutes hoping I've got a new PM or notice from someone wanting to join. Guh so suspenseful...

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Herro I am Alex, I will be Rping as both our Anti hero the Exile Alexandra Dur'ri Bluesummers and hopefully the Arc villain Azreal Dur'ri Bluesummers ^_^
Alexandra Tepes
Herro I am Alex, I will be Rping as both our Anti hero the Exile Alexandra Dur'ri Bluesummers and hopefully the Arc villain Azreal Dur'ri Bluesummers ^_^

Saw your submission, have to head to work now but I'll reply later and stuff.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sovereign-Sama
Alexandra Tepes

Saw your submission, have to head to work now but I'll reply later and stuff.

hey it's cool. irl s**t comes first ^^
Attention! We will be starting within the next day or two, I have enough people to open this up any time but I have some more prep work to do. If anyone wants to add more stuff to the world log feel free to discuss here or PM me with ideas. Things are coming along nicely. I also need a villain for the first arc! Volunteers please! If no one claims it I'll have to play it myself, and no one will like that I promise cool

Keep in mind that whoever plays the villain of each arc will have a large focus in that particular arc. We are all working together to create the plot, there is no set story I've already written or planned, this is just a way for me to make sure we aren't all dawdling until boredom makes us quit.

piccadilly

Fizzlewick Direfart

Alexandra Tepes

Bizi1988

HerDirtyPaws

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
******** yea ******** yea, I can make another baddie if Azzy is to much of a beast for the first arc villain xD
Alexandra Tepes
******** yea ******** yea, I can make another baddie if Azzy is to much of a beast for the first arc villain xD

Yeah... Just based on past experiences, I'd say that Azrael should probably not be in combat very often unless it is with the Servant, the Watcher, or the Witch, who he should be equally matched to. I didn't really want any battle of the gods going on in this, at least not yet. At the very least, someone else should be the first arc villain. We'll see what happens, might just have to improvise. Also, the Five are the scariest thing in the setting, so keep that in mind. If one of them shows up, then fighting isn't really viable.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sovereign-Sama
Alexandra Tepes

Yeah... Just based on past experiences, I'd say that Azrael should probably not be in combat very often unless it is with the Servant, the Watcher, or the Witch, who he should be equally matched to. I didn't really want any battle of the gods going on in this, at least not yet. At the very least, someone else should be the first arc villain. We'll see what happens, might just have to improvise. Also, the Five are the scariest thing in the setting, so keep that in mind. If one of them shows up, then fighting isn't really viable.
yea i didn't think he'd end up in combat alot though manipulating events however xD but yea i can totally whip up a new villian
Hey :]

Just sent a profile via mail. :£

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas