Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Phantom

I will post today

Timid Raider

Speaking of posting, assuming I get in, what's the recap of current events? Also, did the Skype group happen?
Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I expect everyone to be courteous and respectful of other people in this thread. Everyone has their own style of writing and posting, and I do not want to see anyone telling someone else how they should and should not post or write.

Timid Raider

So, yay, I'm in... Now... whose company to join... sweatdrop

Enduring Poster

Humblargio

<---Gestures towards the Tyrant's ever growing repertoire of blacksmiths, warriors, traders, and magicians. I won't say that she's planning something...but she's totally planning something.

Timid Raider

thanatos606

<---Gestures towards the Tyrant's ever growing repertoire of blacksmiths, warriors, traders, and magicians. I won't say that she's planning something...but she's totally planning something.

So, what is the name of this great city in "The North" that every one seems to be heading to? I think I'll plop Axdan there for the heroes to find when they get there.

Enduring Poster

Cruenta Tellus~ A place of awesome wonder and not at all a death trap for anyone that opposes the Tyrant.

Timid Raider

thanatos606
Cruenta Tellus~ A place of awesome wonder and not at all a death trap for anyone that opposes the Tyrant.

Then it's a good thing I don't want to oppose the Tyrant! Hahaha! HAha! Ha! Ha... Ha.
Humblargio
thanatos606

Then it's a good thing I don't want to oppose the Tyrant! Hahaha! HAha! Ha! Ha... Ha.

XD
Not really in the conversation but enjoying everyone's personalities

Enduring Poster

Humblargio

Tis good~ A ballista bolt to the chest is never good for one's health.

Timid Raider

Yay porsted! And now we wait. cool
Just so everyone knows, I'm going to be removing those profiles belonging to people who never ended up posting after joining. That means a lot of the roles are going to be opened up!

Timid Raider

Wooo! Now there are a lot more titles open.

Speaking of house-keeping, does anyone have a good recap of what has essentially happened in the RP so far? A bunch of people met up and decided to go North and some lady REALLLY likes Mummer. That's about all I understand right now. sweatdrop
Humblargio
Wooo! Now there are a lot more titles open.

Speaking of house-keeping, does anyone have a good recap of what has essentially happened in the RP so far? A bunch of people met up and decided to go North and some lady REALLLY likes Mummer. That's about all I understand right now. sweatdrop

Ilyasviel Forrester is a wandering swordswoman recruiting skilled individuals to fight some nasty monster in a creepy castle in the mid-northern part of the world, just south of what we'd consider "the North." Some lady REALLY likes Mummer. The proxy queen wants to ruin everybody's day, and her servant is an enigma, but seems like a nice dude overall. There is a demonic sage/sorcerer dude who wants everyone to have a REALLY bad day, and one of his cronies just raided an orc outpost, which was saved by the timely intervention of a human swordsman. Currently a lot of random folk are deciding to head to the Proxian capital for one reason or another. That's about it so far.

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Novama

Beg pardon, but was that an authorized time skip just now?

I only ask because time skips encompass everyone in the RP, and it would be a pretty big issue if all of this happened in the span of about fifteen minutes. You know, moving around and all that using a donkey.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff