Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pug Queen's Husband

Sup all I am joining as an Ordahn (Orc) Lore stuff to come very soon. Glad to see all the participation, can't wait.
amy-stroodle
Hey :]

Just sent a profile via mail. :£

Welcome!
omaly360
Sup all I am joining as an Ordahn (Orc) Lore stuff to come very soon. Glad to see all the participation, can't wait.

Welcome x2!

Enduring Poster

Hello, all~ I'm joining as Keres (The Tyrant). Gonna get that villainy on, son.
thanatos606
Hello, all~ I'm joining as Keres (The Tyrant). Gonna get that villainy on, son.

Welcome!
I hope everyone is looking at the OOC!!!! We will be starting within the next 48 hours! Any changes you want to make to your stuff or questions you want to ask, do so as soon as possible! I hope everyone is excited!
Oh wow, gone for one day and then suddenly people!
I'm excited, and have more Lore to go read, haha!

Dangerous Codger

Hey Everyone. I'll be playing the Mutant, who I hope you all like. He'll be a naive coward so... have fun manipulating him for your own ends until his eventual nervous breakdown!

Also, making some Lore stuff up for an order of insane Librarians!
Versell DeHubris
Hey Everyone. I'll be playing the Mutant, who I hope you all like. He'll be a naive coward so... have fun manipulating him for your own ends until his eventual nervous breakdown!

Also, making some Lore stuff up for an order of insane Librarians!

Man, you guys are making me so proud. Would bring a tear to my eye, if I hadn't lost my tear ducts in the war.

Dangerous Codger

*hops up and clicks heels* Hot diggety! He's in! Well. Mummer's terrible visions of the future and use as a magical loophole are available to whoever wants to pick up a mutated street rat!

Also, Sov. I'm sorry for your loss. The Onion War of Eleventy-Sebben was a harsh conflict.

Pug Queen's Husband

I kind of really like Mummer the Orcs will be on the look out if they happen to raid near him. Reminds me of the Orc god Krhad- The Seer. Whom I made up not five minuets ago. Also complete list of all 40 orc gods is well on its way. added some of this rps lore into it as I go such as the Orc god Krohn- The Beast, is their representation of the five Old Gods put into one. Krsha- The Venom is their version of The Serpent. I am thinking too much about this but what can I say I love fantasy stuff.

EDIT: If anyone has any deities they find significant please put them up the Orcs have 40 gods and I am at 25 atm

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I am still working out massive amounts of lore, Wild life, Daemon clans, their sages (Their gods). towns and such, Still need to find artwork for the Daemon clans and so forth as well.

Dangerous Codger

I might work on lore for different areas, ruins, and kingdoms. I don't think I read too much on overarching continent ideas but I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
It is a collaboration RP so we should work together xD
Wow, I'm glad everyone's getting so into this lol. I think that at the moment there is going to be one big Europe style continent, and then maybe a couple other continents close enough to it to not be hard to travel to, like how the middle east and north africa are (though they don't need to be similar to those), but most of the world is still uncharted. Should give us plenty of room to work and also make it easy enough for me to create a map once I have enough info to do so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff