Welcome to Gaia! ::

Relentless Raider

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nod nod~ Awesomeness ^_^ I will start writing when I wake up, I hate being sick

Dangerous Codger

Alright Groovy.
I got a couple cities in mind. Definitely canal-filled venice one, one built amongst the bones of a giant dead monster, maybe a scorched wasteland city....those kind of things.

Pug Queen's Husband

Sup all just wanted some second and third sets of eyes. I completed the list of 40 Ordahn gods/goddess and would like other to look them over to see if I didn't double up on anything or if I missed something important. Keep in mind a lot of the have to do with battle in some form or another. and if all looks good then I will submit it to the lore segment.

They are in alphabetical order. (The "Kr" on all of them is added to show divinity. kinda like a Mr/Mrs but for gods only. It's pronounced like the word "Cure".)
Kraka- The Labyrinth- Goddess of trials, and choices
Krakr- The Shield- Protector of the gods, both good and vile, god of balance.
Kraks- The Guide- God of the elderly, the sky, stars, peaceful death
Krark- The Artisan- Goddess of architecture, tools, arts
Krasa- The Heartbroken- Goddess of rivers, storms, and rain.
Krats- The Decadent- God of alcohol, friendly brawls, hedonism
Krdaa - The Beautiful- God of fertility, beauty, love, and the East wind.
Krdak- The Forge- God of smiths, fire, heat, and the South wind.
Krdod- The Master- God of the enslavers, dominance, torture.
Krdok- The Healer- Goddess of medicine, remedies, healers, and the sick.
Krdot- The Jester- Goddess of good times, insanity, short things
Krhad- The Seer- God of the future, the blind, charity, and the poor.
Krhar- The Herald- God of power and virtue.
Krhod- The Merciful- Goddess of forgiveness and luck
Krkot- The Arbiter- God of justice, and law.
Krnak-The Hungry- God of power and sin.
Krnan- The Omen- God of ill tidings, and dark rituals.
Kroak- The Caretaker- God of forests, growth, crops, farmers, farms.
Krohk- The Mother- Goddess of creation, light, motherhood, the sun.
Krohn- The Beast- God of evil wills, doom, and nightmares.
Kroht- The Shade- Goddess of the hunt, moon, and West wind.
Krord- The Father- God of creation and the Earth.
Kroso- The Deep- Goddess of the oceans and all ocean life.
Krrak- The Instrument- God of thunder, loud noise, and instruments, especially the war horn.
Krrot- The Vile- God of poisons, sickness, disease, plague, famine.
Krrun- The Wise- God of wisdom, knowledge, keeper of tomes.
Krrus- The Tamer- God of tamed beasts, survival, trails.
Krsha- The Venom- God of change, assassins, slayer of kings.
Krsho- The Golden- God of trade, and riches.
Krsut- The Pale- Goddess of dark places, prey, cowards, abominations.
Krtok- The Tempo- Goddess of time
Krton- The Betrayer- God of loss, sorrow, bringer of humans.
Krtor- The Tower- God of defensive war, forts, walls, strongholds and the arena.
Krtos - The Forgotten- God of magic and forbidden arts.
Krtot- The Headless- God of Honor, the enslaved, and freedom.
Krtru- The Host- God of friends, companions, and festivals.
Krtur- The Sentinel- God of strategies and tactical war
Krtuu- The Arch- Goddess of fate, and destiny.
Krush- The Bloodied- God of war, blood, bone, and ash.
Kruth- The Breath- Goddess of the dead, cold, and the North wind.

Dangerous Codger

Well sweet hot damn. All I made was a merchant Kingdom XD someone's been busy....they look good, Omy.
Hi Everyone, I submitted a Profile with some lore. This rp is so refreshing, I really can't wait to see what happens when posting begins. I really hope I get to join ^^

Dangerous Codger

Okay, so I just sent Sov a Kingdom idea. To put it basically, Fourpoints is a kingdom/region in the main continent that contains many trade routes and rivers. And as such holds sort of a monopoly over shipping, and is run by a council of merchants. It's located on the western side of the main continent, and the further inland into Fourpoints the more forest, valleys and swamps you get. So if anyone wants to place any cities or locations in Fourpoints by all means go ahead and talk it over with me!
So far the cities I have for it are Marquee: City of Bridges, Glimmer: City of Thieves, Wheel: The Central City and Whitemist: City of rivers.
Yes the names are all fairly basic, but the main language in Fourpoints is Tradetongue, a sort of broken mashup of all the languages that come into the ports of Fourpoints on a regular basis.

Dangerous Codger

Also. Welcome Asxura!
ATTENTION!!!

Every time I turn on my laptop now I got 5 or 6 new PMs to sort through... Planning to start tomorrow, and I'm on Kansas time so it's late evening for me now. Hope everyone is ready, I'm going to have an introductory post and then another one following up, after that it is free game. Just remember everyone, please don't spam your posts and give everyone a chance to keep up and have their turns. Don't ignore anyone, don't let any drama come into the ooc, and don't be bagging on anyone for having posts that are too short or too messy, we aren't writing a bestselling novel here we're having fun.

Any questions, concerns, or last minute submissions, please send them my way A.S.A.P.!!!!!
Versell DeHubris
Also. Welcome Asxura!

Thanks^^ I am definitely brainstorming some ideas to add to the overall grandieur of the world by thinking of some stuff that poses tensions beyween nations or the peace in general aside from gods and magic
Also, if anyone sees anything they have sent to me missing then please please let me know, I have a ton of stuff to organize and sort through and a lot of PMs over the last couple days so I'm sure I've missed a thing or two.
Updated some of the Lore I'm submitting so it doesn't clash with whats already established. Going to sleep now I'll read up on the new content tomorrow ^^.

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Hile and well met, people. Going to enjoy roleplaying this. Nice to meet you all.
How's it going fellow nerds and fantasy enthusiasts. We are starting TODAY, in just a couple of hours in fact, whenever I get my first couple introductory posts written. I hope everyone is ready!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff