Welcome to Gaia! ::

If your child could be genetically modified to be perfect, would you allow him/her to undergo treatment?

Absolutely not. 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
Yes, of course. 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 8 ]
Maybe. 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 12 ]
I don't know. 0.15217391304348 15.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 27 28 29 >

Lonely Mage

11,975 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
Rune
[it's nothing-- just a wolf].

[Ist das der Engel, der vom dämmernden Himmel hinunter flog?
Ist das der Teufel, der aus der Felsen spalte heraus kroch?

Tears, anger, pity, cruelty.
Peace, chaos, belief, betrayal.
We will fight against our fate
We must not give in to our fate.]

Health ↴
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
]

Rune headed into the main room towards the kitchen, his stomach informing him that it was time for breakfast. He could smell the bear meat, cooked and perfected. It made his mouth water. He tore himself away from the scent, walking to the pantry to get out a box of poptarts...and proceeded to eat all of them, sitting cross-legged on the floor by the sink. By the time he finished the box, he found that he was still quite hungry. Tossing the empty box aside, he started rummaging through the pantry again, searching for something decent. There. He grabbed the box of cookies, sitting down on the counter and eating those next.

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Awkward Yeti

User Image
❀Șanya Єliana Ƀlair❀
❀Șeventeen❀
❀αrctic Ϝox❀
❀Of Ɍussian and Єuropean םescent❀

✿ɨ want to scream out, but everything get's stuck inside and nothing comes out✿

Sanya was in the kitchen when Rune came in and started eating. She frowned seeing his choice of food. She wrote down in her notebook before tearing out the page and setting it in front of him. "I'll cook you something. If you keep eating all that sugar you'll make yourself sick. Besides didn't you know sugar is bad for canines." The note would say. She had gotten Izzy to get food from town that could be tailored to any of the kids tastes. Sanya began cooking. She wondered if Rune would like bamboo chutes. They were actually pretty tasty, so she began cooking that and at the same time she was steaming a LARGE pot of rice. She also made vegetarian Tempura which was a deep fried variation of what was normally chicken. She had learned to cook in such a short time and she was fairly good at it. None of her movements were wasted. Once the food was done she used her power to cool it down just enough so it could be eaten right away before setting it on the table in front of Rune.

✿Ƚife is a βeautiful rainbow yet, right now all I see is the rain✿

Lonely Mage

11,975 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
User Image
Rune

Health ↴
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
]

Rune was nearly finished with his cookies when he noticed Sanya, holding out a not e to him. Taking it , he read it over, smirking somewhat, "I'd almost rather be sick right now. I've been craving meat ever since I was on the mend." He confided. He'd found Sanya was good to talk to, even if she couldn't talk back in the normal way. It made her words more important, since she had to take the time to write them out. They had thought in them.

Rune sniffed the air as she cooked. He didn't recognize the smells, but he liked them. He'd always read fried food was good. He wondered for a moment what sort of food he would have grown up with if he'd been given the chance of a normal family.

As she set the plate down, Rune thanked her, not wasting any time in chowing down. After the first few bites, he finally paused and asked, "hey...this might sound like an odd question, but umm...do you ever dream you change form or...imagine it-?" He tried to be casual, taking another bite while he waited for her to write.

((Pardon errors, typing on ipad))

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
Even though he had headphone's on he could hear Ruchia's voice, just as he did every morning on his herb hunt. It was becoming more like a habit now in all honesty he liked hearing her sing. He eventually made his way towards just as he did every morning, " Good morning Ruchia." he said as he pulled his headphone's out.

EvilButCute_RP

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Awkward Yeti

User Image
❀Șanya Єliana Ƀlair❀
❀Șeventeen❀
❀αrctic Ϝox❀

She sat across from him as he asked his question and took out her notepad and pen and began writing. It took a few moments before she finally slid it over to him. "Sometimes, it's strange. During that time the world seems really large. Larger then normal. Then again Arctic foxes aren't known for their size." Once or twice she could have sworn she could hear from the top of her head instead of the sides. You could just imagine Sanya with Fox ears and tail not yet a full fox. It was actually pretty cute. She wrote some more down and passed the note to him. "Why? Have you been experiencing changes Rune?"

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Everheart25

User Image
ღRuchiaღ
ღFourteenღ
ღFox Squirrelღ
ღBorn in a labღ

ღSinging is fun, it's like flying, it's my freedomღ

Ruchia's song had come to an end just as Ivan greeted her. She turned and looked at him smiling. "G'morning fluffy!" She had given him this nickname. Even if he didn't like it she thought it was cute. She thought it fit him very well. She honestly thought he was adorable and cuddly. "Looking for herbs?" She asked walking over to him. "Do ya need any help?"

ღStop calling me squirrely! ღ

Lonely Mage

11,975 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
User Image
Rune

Health ↴
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
]

Rune took another bite, thinking as Sanya passed the note to him. Did he dare ask? Changes like he'd been having could imply something unstable I his DNA...or was that just scifi? He wasn't a scientist. He'd kept it to himself most of the week. He felt like bursting, hiding it. Slowly, Rune nodded, "I'm scared...it happens when I sleep. It was small things first, but this morning..." Rune lowered his voice as low as he could, "I wasn't human. Sanya, what if this isn't unique to me? What if we all become animals? What if we forget we're human, or I forget?" Rune felt his eyes tear and quickly looked away, "We don't know what happened to us or what's still happening to some of us- what if they did something more to me and that's why I forgot everything a few weeks ago? We need help only, I don't know who to ask or how to get it."
          User Image

JULIET☾APULETfillerfillerfillerfiller
          a man is not old until his r e g r e t sfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller
          take the place of d r e a m s.fillerfillerfillerfillerfiller

Finally woke up. Juliet was a little ashamed she had stayed in bed for so long this morning, but ultimately came to the decision that she had earned it after a week of sleepless nights. "Yeah, I slept very well," she replied with a nod, smile fully intact. When she saw Damien blushing, she thought of what he might be blushing about, and this caused her cheeks to flush rosy red as well. It wasn't helping that Damien was incredibly adorable when he was blushing, which only deepened the color in Juliet's own face. They may have started the night with space between them, but Juliet could vaguely remember unconsciously scooting closer to him, to feel his warmth, to find the security of being in his arms, and she could only guess what happened while she was asleep. Glancing around briefly to make sure no one was listening, she added softly, "And you helped with that. Thanks for letting me sleep with you." Then, realizing how that sounded, she blushed more fiercely and corrected, "F-For sleeping next to you. In y-your bed. Really, I appreciate it."

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
Ivan shook his head as she called him fluffy, he didn't like it much but if it made her happy he didn't mind. He smiled, " Yeah i'm looking for a few herbs I learned about this morning, I figure they may come in handy one day." He walked passed hear and kneeled down in the creek pick a few herbs that her known for growing near water source's. " Yeah sure you can join me." He said as he walked up to her, " So how are you feeling today Ruchia?"

EvilButCute_RP

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Awkward Yeti

User Image
❀Șanya Єliana Ƀlair❀
❀Șeventeen❀
❀αrctic Ϝox❀

She could hear the concern in his voice and she frowned softly worry in her eyes. But worry for another reason. She wrote again quickly. "We won't let you forget. And if more of us begin experiencing it we'll work through it when the time comes. But we'll work through it together. Don't hide stuff like this from us, from me. I want to be able to help and I can't do that if I don't know there's anything wrong. We're a family" She passed him the note and grabbed ahold of his hand to reassure him, to show him that she was there for him.

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Everheart25

User Image
ღRuchiaღ
ღFourteenღ
ღFox Squirrelღ
ღBorn in a labღ

ღSinging is fun, it's like flying, it's my freedomღ

Ruchia giggled softly and smiled as he shook his hand bounding over to him stopping suddenly in front of him. "So what do they look like?" Ruchia had no talent when it came to herbs, and often mistook roots for them. But she was good at finding very very pretty flowers.

ღStop calling me squirrely! ღ

Lonely Mage

11,975 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
User Image
Rune

Health ↴
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
]

Rune shook his head as he read the note. What about how Damien reacted around blood? What if he got like that? He was already craving meat, after apparently being a vegetarian for his entire life. "I don't mean to hide it, it's just...we have enough to worry about. First I get shot, now this? I'm tired of being the burden. I'm no good in a fight, and don't even let me touch a stove," he added the last with a grin, mostly to break himself out of his 'woe is me'. "I told you. Don't tell the others unless it becomes important, ok? Please promise?"

Rune finished the rest of his breakfast, musing to himself that perhaps the reason he was so hungry was simply the start of a growth spurt. He really was tired of being the shortest next to the squirrel.

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
Ivan blushed as she stopped right in front of him he had never really been the close to her yet so it felt kinda nervous, but the blush soon subsided as he patted his empty pockets he didn't have any picture's to show her, He looked around, and noticed a patch of them near a tree, " Over there those are some of them." He said as grabbed her hand a jogged over to them, " You got pull them out by the base, like this." He said as he put her hand in the right position, and pulled one out of the ground.

EvilButCute_RP

Shameless Saint

User Image
[»]T Ϩiegfried 'Ϩ'ig' Ϩ†. Ҁlaire T[«]
[»]TȺge: 18Ϩex: MaleϨign: ǤeminiǤrafeted with: Mantis ϨhrimpT[«]

TȾack s Ⱦhe Ⱥbility Ⱦo Ⱦell Ϩomeone Ⱦo Ǥo Ⱦo Ӈell

┏━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┓

Sig was awakened by a single ray of light that had gotten past the new blackout curtains that hung in his room. My room huh? It was still weird to think that after all this time he was finally able to says something like that. Opening his crimson eyes he blinked a few times, yawned, and then sat up in the bed. Swinging his legs over the edge he stood up and stretched. Scratching his head he picked up the black towel that was lying on the back of a chair and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Showers were now one of his favorite things. Back at the lab bathing had always been activity he had abhorred. While none of the experiments had any real privacy it had been a bit of an overkill to send in guards while they bathed. For god's sake there had even been security cameras installed there too. Being here for a week Sig had learned that showers could make him feel relaxed instead of feeling like he was an exhibitionist. This simple revelation about bathing could have been the best thing that happened since escaping the facility if not for Sanya. Getting to know about her was without a doubt the best part of the past week. Speaking of the fox she was probably up already. One thing he had learned over the week was that she was an early riser. Quickly finishing up his shower he quickly threw on a pair of jeans, grabbed a towel to dry his hair, and left his room.

Out in the hall Sig could already smell Sanya's cooking. She was an unbelievably fast learner. Just over the past week she had learned how to cook may dishes and already had taken most of the cooking upon herself. Smiling to himself he dried his hair as he went to the kitchen. When he entered he saw that Rune was there too and finishing up his breakfast. Putting the towel around his neck Sig walked over to Sanya and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning Love," he said with a lopsided grin. Turning towards the wolf also greeted him. Grabbing the tea kettle and filling it with water he placed it on the stove, turned on the burner, and then sat down at bar stool. "So how is everyone this morning?"

┗━¤¤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━¤¤━┛

n Ϩuch Ⱥ Ŵay Ⱦhat Ⱦhey Łook Ϝorward Ⱦo Ⱦhe ȾripT

Awkward Yeti

EvilButCute_RP

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
-l- Charon -l-

Awkward Yeti

User Image
❀Șanya Єliana Ƀlair❀
❀Șeventeen❀
❀αrctic Ϝox❀

Sanya nodded when Rune asked her to keep it a secret. Although she felt it would be better if they shared it with the others. She smiled and looked at Sig as he came in and kissed her on the cheek. The pale girl blushing bright red as a result. She wrote in her notebook and held it up so he could see."So far it's a pretty day. Would you like me to make you something to eat? There's some veggie tempura bamboo and rice left but I'm not sure if you would like that." She stood up and patted Rune on the head like one might do with a younger sibling, or a puppy before she went to the cupboards rummaging around in it. Since Sig was heating up water anyway she figured she would snatch herself some and use it to make Chai spice tea. Oh how she loved the freedom. She had learned a lot about teas since their escape. She loved tea, so many unique flavors and colors.

Unlike most of the others Sanya took her shower at night and she was torn between using hot or cold water. So most of the time the first half of her shower was hot and then she turned that off and just relaxed in the cold. She loved the cold. She wrote on her notebook and showed it to Sig. "What should I grab you? I got Chai spice.... I need to ask Izzy to go into town and get me some more tea." She asked Izzy or one of the others to go get her stuff because Sanya's white hair would stick out like a sore thumb and draw attention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces