Welcome to Gaia! ::

If your child could be genetically modified to be perfect, would you allow him/her to undergo treatment?

Absolutely not. 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
Yes, of course. 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 8 ]
Maybe. 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 12 ]
I don't know. 0.15217391304348 15.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 >

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Awkward Yeti

User Image
♬Єlizabeth (ɨzzy)♬
♬Ϝifteen♬
♬αvian-Ƚittle Єgret♬
♬Of Єuropean Єnglish םescent♬

♪ɨ am a good enough person to forgive you ♪
♪βut not stupid enough to trust you again.♪

Izzy watched in shock and awe, but she refused to let those emotions show on her face. "Your gonna hate to hear me say this dude, but your freakin adorable." She said bluntly patting his head. "I guess we run then, can you walk? Or move at all?" She could always try carrying shrugging her sweater back on buttoning it at the top. She mostly called him adorable not wanting him to feel bad or scared. Izzy was still on high alert despite the calm look on her face. She flexed her fingers into fists a few times ready for an all out brawl if she had to. If Rune couldn't fight she was ready to pick up the slack.

♪βe strong now♪
♪βecause things will get better♪
♪ɨt may be stormy now♪
♪βut it can't rain forever♪

Lonely Mage

11,975 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
Rune
[it's nothing-- just a wolf].

[Ist das der Engel, der vom dämmernden Himmel hinunter flog?
Ist das der Teufel, der aus der Felsen spalte heraus kroch?

Tears, anger, pity, cruelty.
Peace, chaos, belief, betrayal.
We will fight against our fate
We must not give in to our fate.]

Health ↴
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
]

Cute. Cute was her first word for him?! In this situation?! At first, a low growl rumbled through him, but after a moment, it turned into a sort of strange snickering sound. A laugh. He bumped her hand with his nose when she pet him, but allowed the action...because it felt good curse it!

At the mention of walking, Rune got to his feet. He stood awkwardly at first, taking a few steps before falling face first onto his nose like a proper puppy. Just have to learn the motor skills...and fast! he thought. He could smell even better now, and he could tell there wasn't any time to waste. He got back up and started walking first in circles around Izzy, then doing short jogs around her still. After a moment, he stopped and gave a huff and a nod.

He tried to grab her hand with his paw, but it didn't exactly work, so he grabbed her shirt with his teeth and started to pull her along, leading her away from the smell and towards the edge of town. He kept trying to talk, but the words only came out as strange dog noises, which frustrated him. A scary thought occurred to him. What if he was stuck like this forever this time? He forced the fear away. Later. They had to get back first and warn the others...or Izzy did at least, since she was the only one with a working mouth. He wished he could tell her to fly ahead to tell them, but he knew that she'd probably refuse.

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Awkward Yeti

(I laughed so much reading your post. So cuuuuute)

User Image
♬Єlizabeth (ɨzzy)♬
♬Ϝifteen♬
♬αvian-Ƚittle Єgret♬

She snickered when his response was a growl and she watched him get used to his legs. Nearly laughing out loud when he fell on his face, oh this was so not the time for laughing but it was cute and funny. "Everything you do is so cute, your fluffy and warm." She said grinning feeling him grab onto her shirt. She ran along with him, she could have just followed him. She didn't need for him to hold onto her shirt.

She knew he was prolly scared and concerned. "We'll figure this out okay Poochie?" She said glancing down at him a light smile on her face. It was as if the danger of this situation didn't faze her at all.

♪βe strong now♪
♪ɨt may be stormy now♪
User Image

Aimless wandering had put Snow at the edge of a town. Normally, he would of just turned round and gone in the other direction, but two people had taken his interest. Well, when he said people, he meant a woman and a wolf. A rather awkward wolf.
He stood there watching them come towards the him, the wolf dragging the woman slightly. She didn't seem to be in any distress about a wolf dragging her away from civilisation.
"How odd..." He mumbled to himself.
A thought then popped into his head. "Perhaps, they are like me." Snow was stuck on what to do. Run? Or greet them?
For now he decided to watch carefully.

((Sorry about disappearing, I fell asleep! sweatdrop ))
          User Image

JULIET☾APULETfillerfillerfillerfiller
          a man is not old until his r e g r e t sfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller
          take the place of d r e a m s.fillerfillerfillerfillerfiller

This girl really was Damien's sister, apparently. And looked how happy he was to see her... Juliet had to wonder how many of the others had siblings--and, perhaps more importantly, how many knew. Damien and Sam were lucky in this way, that they not only remembered ever meeting, but that they had also found each other. Juliet's wondering came to an end when Damien asked her to follow him. Smiling and nodding, she walked over to him. "What's up?"

Dedicated Poster

6,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
𝐮𝒓ɔ𝒓𝐚

------User Image

❥ ≫ ≫ ≫Aurora looked at Ivan as he patted her shoulder and paid her a compliment.To her though it wasn't a compliment of beauty it was one of strength.She tilted her head sideways when he admitted he missed her when she wasn't around."I felt like going for a jog around the forest and then going into town maybe."Everything that Aurora had said wasn't entirely true she didn't exactly come into the forest to jog she came for exercise but it was more so for her to be able to let her emotions run wild.She had bottled a lot up from the time they had escaped to now and it wasn't doing her any good.It led to even more sleepless nights lately and now her nightmares were far more vivid. Aurora looked down at the girl named Sam who was Damien's little sister.She smiled at the girl as she looked down at Ji."Why don't you and Ji play? I don't think I'd be much fun to play with Sam."

Lonely Mage

11,975 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
Rune
[it's nothing-- just a wolf].

[Ist das der Engel, der vom dämmernden Himmel hinunter flog?
Ist das der Teufel, der aus der Felsen spalte heraus kroch?

Tears, anger, pity, cruelty.
Peace, chaos, belief, betrayal.
We will fight against our fate
We must not give in to our fate.]

Health ↴
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
]

Figure it all out? How? He was a flippen' wolf. For all he knew, he was stuck like this. What if he could never speak again, or read (how could he turn pages with a paw)?

Rune continued to lead. A new scent hit his nose, one partially familiar, but unrecognizable. He wished he could talk, to tell her about the new smell. Of course, she could probably sense it. Rune came to a stop, growling in the direction of the smell, hoping she understood the message.

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
✸JI 지 means Wisdom✸
✸Fifteen and a half✸
✸Ragdoll cat✸
✸Korean but born in the states✸

✸Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about✸

Ji looked up at Aurora and nodded. "Okay!" She giggled and jumped up and off of Aurora's lap going over to sam. "Palgang." This mean red, she giggled and smiled. She looked at Sam and smiled. "I'm Ji it means wisdom. I called you Palgang which means red. I like your hair." She said smiling happily. Her ears were perked up and her tail swaying side to side. "Do you wanna play with me?"

✸Warning you might fall in love with me~✸

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
♬Єlizabeth (ɨzzy)♬
♬Ϝifteen♬
♬αvian-Ƚittle Єgret♬

Izzy stopped once she felt another set of feelings.She looked down at Rune as he growled and she nodded. "I know Rune, I think it's one of us." She said patting his head. "So fluffy." She commented again. She wanted to say something that would reassure him, but she wasn't good at this stuff like Sanya was. "Let's go find the others."

♪βe strong now♪
♪ɨt may be stormy now♪

Dedicated Believer

13,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Canny Agent 50
User Image
нana (♆) lυdenвerg❞

«cuz though the truth may vary /// this ship will carry our»
«bodies safe to the shore»

Elegance. Beauty. That’s what they wanted when they sent Hana to Colorado. They wanted her looks to match her talents, which involved the violin, piano, and painting. For a young girl, Hana was a prodigy among prodigies. She was perfect, talented, polite, and was graceful. However, her looks didn’t meet the standards her parents had. Sure, they loved their little girl, but something had to be done.

So of course, Hana was sent to a “treatment facility”, at the young age of seven. It didn’t really bother her, seeing as though her parents called it boarding school. And like good parents, they sent her letters and gifts every now and then. However, they stopped one day.

On the bright side, they got elegance and beauty.

Shaking her head, Hana sighed and mumbled. “No, no...” Placing her violin on her shoulder, she leaned against it again and began to play, a loud, beautiful sound leaving her confinement. While she played, a million thoughts ran through her head. There was an escape, she knew this because she predicted it, but kept it to herself. She didn’t know many of the other kids there, but she knew what they were thinking and what their actions were.

Standing, a wave of water left her confinement. Although she kept a human figure, she required water, for the silliest of reasons. She practically slept in and breathed in the water. Her little confinement was a large, glass bowl, with a steal cover over it. Inside the bowl sat her, her violin, and a piano.

As she played, she opened her eyes and looked out of her glass bubble. Someone had to hear here and someone had to come. She wasn’t one to disobey any rules and act disorderly, but she wanted to move around again.

Playing a louder, much more rapid tune, she began to sing along with it, as if calling out to someone.
User Image

The wolf had growled in his direction. Snow wondered what he should do, hes never been very good at social interactions. They were never really needed for him. Tapping his leg anxiously, he thought about how a greeting would go, 'Right, start with a smile, like you practiced... and then a hello. Or is it hello first and then smile?'
Snow felt like he would never get this right, so he walked straight up to the Wolf and the Woman and waved and then smiled.
Snows smile was, well, not a smile. More of a showing of teeth. Obviously not a skill he had. And not the most wonderful thing to see coming towards you, a tall man baring his teeth with his arm raised.
It also didn't help that Snows brain completely froze up in fear, locking the horrific grimace on his face and completely forgetting to say hello. This was not a good start to social acceptance.

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
JeiZoe
All of the experiments have been out of the labs for at least a week now)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff