Welcome to Gaia! ::

If your child could be genetically modified to be perfect, would you allow him/her to undergo treatment?

Absolutely not. 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
Yes, of course. 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 8 ]
Maybe. 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 12 ]
I don't know. 0.15217391304348 15.2% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 ... 27 28 29 >

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
After a few moments a slight breeze hit Ivan allowing him to get a hold of Damian's scent, as well as Auroras, and Ji, " There it is he's with Aurora, and Ji." He said as he begun to walk that way, " So do you remember anything about your past Ruchia?" He asked curious to know, when he thought about he never asked anyone about there Past. Mostly do to the fact that he would never be able to live a normal life like everyone else. It honestly saddened him, because to him this was already a normal life, and everyone longed to leave it, and return to there families if they had any but him, He let out a soft breath sighing a bit hoping Ruychia wouldn't notice.

EvilButCute_RP

Lonely Mage

11,975 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
Rune
[it's nothing-- just a wolf].

[Ist das der Engel, der vom dämmernden Himmel hinunter flog?
Ist das der Teufel, der aus der Felsen spalte heraus kroch?

Tears, anger, pity, cruelty.
Peace, chaos, belief, betrayal.
We will fight against our fate
We must not give in to our fate.]

Health ↴
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
]

Coming upon a house towards the edge of the town, Rune slowed, nose wrinkling as he smelled a dog. He hoped his presence didn't upset the thing. He tapped his foot, waiting for Izzy to open the door. He'd never bothered to learn lock picking. He'd have to carry a special kit around with him to do it proper, since he wasn't going to be caught dead with bobby pins, which only worked on certain locks anyhow. Nevertheless, he was rather impressed as she opened the door. He followed her inside, smirking when he realized how lax the security was. Seeing the dog though, he felt a growl rise in his throat, but held it back.

He smirked at the sight of all the rations, "These are perfect!" he exclaimed, grabbing a bag from a nearby hanger and stuffing it with the rations, Bit weird though, isn't it, that the guy would have stores like this, but no security--" Just as he said it, he heard the sound of footsteps running. "Umm...Izzy, we need to go now!" Rune went and grabbed her hand, running towards the nearest window, which happened to belong to two sliding glass doors. He threw himself at it, covering his face as he broke through so as to not get cut.

Still holding Izzy's hand, he led her out of the yard and towards the town, "We can't go back until we lose him! If we don't we'll lead him to the others!"
emo king2012

EvilButCute_RP

User Image

JULIET☾APULETfillerfillerfillerfiller
          a man is not old until his r e g r e t sfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller
          take the place of d r e a m s.fillerfillerfillerfillerfiller

Juliet grinned as she watched Damien leave, though that grin immediately disappeared when she saw the terrified look in Sanya's face. She was crying, and apparently had attempted to attack Damien with a cooking utensil. Frowning, Juliet rushed to her side. "Sanya, are you alright?" she asked, putting a comforting arm around the girl. She would have embraced Sanya, but was afraid of only further upsetting her clearly already on-edge nerves. Damien must have really scared her. Considering where they had come from, this wasn't at all surprising to Juliet. "Hey, it's okay. You're safe. Sig and I are here."

Things took a turn for the bizarre when Juliet was suddenly tackled to the ground by a... young redheaded girl? Brain automatically going into alert mode, her inner fighter triggered by the assault by an unfamiliar face, Juliet was ready to throw her off with a kick so powerful it would likely knock her out. But hearing the name Damien changed her reaction completely. Eyes widening, Juliet rose into a kneeling position and crawled over to where the girl lay, curled up. The strange child was crying. "Y-Your brother?" Juliet asked, completely surprised. Damien had gone on a walk. It seemed pointless, at this point, not to tell her what she wanted to hear since she had already found the kids' hideout. As long as Juliet was there. "I'll take you to him," she said, holding out her hand. "Follow me." Glancing briefly to Sanya, she promised softly, "I'll be right back."

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
ღRuchiaღ
ღFourteenღ
ღFox Squirrelღ
ღBorn in a labღ

ღSinging is fun, it's like flying, it's my freedomღ

Ruchia shrugged a bit. "I was born in the labs since my mama worked there. So that's all I've ever known." She said her hair falling in her face. "But I'm not mad at mama or anything, maybe she didn't have a choice." She shrugged softly. "The experiments I'm not sure if they impaired my memory. I can remember music perfectly though. But since nearly every day was the same there they all kinda melted together."

ღStop calling me squirrely! ღ

User Image
✸JI 지 means Wisdom✸
✸Fifteen and a half✸
✸Ragdoll cat✸
✸Korean but born in the states✸

✸Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about✸

Ji wanted to stay in Aurora's lap and pouted softly sitting on the rock now but that was soon replaced with a smile when Aurora said she would be her older sister. "Yay!" She giggled and tackle hugged Aurora giggling happily her ears perked up.
((EDIT))
Ji Looked at Damien and smiled. "She goes to the lake early in the morning and she sings. It's a habit for her I guess. She enjoys it." She giggled.

✸Warning you might fall in love with me~✸

User Image
❀Șanya Єliana Ƀlair❀
❀Șeventeen❀
❀αrctic Ϝox❀
❀Of Ɍussian and Єuropean םescent❀

✿ɨ want to scream out, but everything get's stuck inside and nothing comes out✿

Sanya was still shaken and the red haired girl appearing as she had didn't help any. She jumped a second time like a cat outta their skin. Her nerves were very nearly shot. She went over to the ferret girl and knelt by her. She was still shaking. She patted her on the head trying to calm her down. She had forgotten all about her notepad because of the two scares. She smiled kindly her white hair falling into her two colored eyes.

✿Ƚife is a βeautiful rainbow yet, right now all I see is the rain✿

_____

User Image
♬Єlizabeth (ɨzzy)♬
♬Ϝifteen♬
♬αvian-Ƚittle Єgret♬
♬Of Єuropean Єnglish םescent♬

♪ɨ am a good enough person to forgive you ♪
♪βut not stupid enough to trust you again.♪

Izzy noticed the feelings just after Rune heard them. "Uh yeah." She said grabbing the stuff she had already grabbed, surprised as she felt Rune's hand around hers. She ran with him but he was first to charge through the glass. A few pieces flying back cutting into her cheek but for the most part her face and neck were covered by her free arm. "He had to pick the worst damn time to get home." She snarled under her breath. Her long legs made her athletic and her strides long. She would have been an awesome track star.

♪βe strong now♪
♪βecause things will get better♪
♪ɨt may be stormy now♪
♪βut it can't rain forever♪

Dedicated Poster

6,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
𝐮𝒓ɔ𝒓𝐚

------User Image

❥ ≫ ≫ ≫Aurora smiled at Ji as she hugged her quite fiercely and got excited about what Aurora had said.She then smiled at Damien who had approached and sat adjacent to Ji."Hey there Damien I haven't seen you in a while."Truth was she hadn't seen anybody in at least a week but she didn't mind the isolation.She then waved at Ivan who had joined them now as well."I'm fine thanks for asking Ivan there's only a scar left on my arm at this point."Aurora turned her arm towards Ivan so he could see it before she lay back stretching herself on the rock.

Lonely Mage

11,975 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
User Image
Rune

Health ↴
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
]

Rune was surprised she kept pace at first, but them noted that she was a good head taller than he was. That hit his pride. He just had to hope for a growth spurt soon. Continuing on through the town, he noticed after a few minutes there was no sound of pursuit, but his stress and heightened awareness from the surprise had changed his nails once more into claws. He quickly let go of Izzy's hand, pulling to a stop before rushing over the edge of a cafe, just near an alley. He knelt down, holding his hands under his armpits, as if that would hide it or change it back.

Suddenly, he looked up, eyes wide, nose twitching. "White coats...Izzy...am I just smelling things or--?" he looked towards her, brows knit together.
          User Image

JULIET☾APULETfillerfillerfillerfiller
          a man is not old until his r e g r e t sfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller
          take the place of d r e a m s.fillerfillerfillerfillerfiller

Juliet's cheeks grew redder and redder with each question. "You're awfully young to be asking these kinds of things," she replied, trying to keep cool. If nothing else, the barrage of inquiries had given Juliet reason to believe this girl was harmless. Taking Sanya's hand with her free one, Juliet squeezed it in an attempt to offer comfort as well as show appreciation for the way the white-haired girl reacted with Damien's sister. Then the crow stood and led Sam out to the forest. It didn't take too long to find him. And he was with a few others, including--

"Aurora?"

Wow. This morning was just full of surprises. Juliet hadn't seen Aurora outside of her room for days; although she had peeked in on the other female more than a few times, to make sure she was alive. Everyone in the house, they were a family. No one got left behind. It was good to see Aurora outside socializing and enjoying the fresh air. "There's your brother," Juliet told the redhead at her side.

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
Ivan nodded he remembered her mentioning something about her mother working at the lab while he worked on Rune, " Oh yeah that's right I forgot about that." He said he couldn't help but fill relieved which was selfish of him because that meant they'd probably be together of as long as whatever this was lasted, " So in other words your sorta of like me theirs nothing for you to go back to." he just quieted and continued walking.

It didn't take to long for them to find the small group, He waved, " Hey everyone how are you all doing today?" He asked as he walked up to him, he hiding his saddened attitude He looked at Damian, " Hey m there's someone at the cabin looking for you, I couldn't recognized the scent or the voice, So we figured it be better if we just came and told you about it." He said shrugging the then focused on Aurora, " Hey Aurora, How are you holding up." He asked it was just a habit of his now since he had started practicing medicine.

Suddenly they new scent caught up to them, Ivan smile looking back she was with Juliet, " Oh well so that's who that new scent belonged to, your sister Damian." He smiled, that was good Damian had his sister again. He waved at Juliet, and looked at Aurora as she answer his question, and show him her are, he knelled down beside her, " I was about to tell you to get some exercise today since you've been a hermit this past week." He said with a smile.

EvilButCute_RP

JessaXxXx

emo king2012

Music P a r r o t

( Edited once again sorry everyone)

Dedicated Poster

6,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
𝐮𝒓ɔ𝒓𝐚

------User Image

❥ ≫ ≫ ≫Aurora playfully hit Ivan in the arm."I haven't been a hermit I've been exercising in the comfort of my own room.You hardly think I'd still look like this with a full weeks rest."Aurora stated this matter of factly as she pointed to her body.Granted she was a fairly fit girl and fairly well toned to but she worked for it and kept working for it constantly.Aurora propped herself up on her elbows as she heard Juliet calling her name in a questioning manner.Jaysus lads I've been in my room a week calm yourselves I'm not dead and resurrected or something

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
He smirked as she hit him, and pointed at her body. He couldn't help but look at every inch of it, it was very nice. After a bit more staring he remembered what she just said, " I guess your right you still have a very nice body." He said continuing to smirk as he patted her shoulder, " Its not like I was worried about you or anything, I just miss you when your not around." He said truthfully, " So what made you come out today anyways?" As asked focusing on her eye's figuring that would be better the staring at her breasts while they spoke.

JessaXxXx

(edited)

JudgeWalters's Waifu

Gracious Millionaire

11,125 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
✸JI 지 means Wisdom✸
✸Fifteen and a half✸
✸Ragdoll cat✸
✸Korean but born in the states✸

✸Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about✸

Ji was now laying across Aurora's lap her tail swaying back and forth lazily. She looked at the girl Juliet brought a long and smiled. "Hii!! Wanna cuddle?" She asked the girl, her calming aura extending to everyone in the field now. She was very comfy where she was and she didn't wanna move. Normal cat mentality. She didn't care that her family had traded her away for money, she couldn't remember them anyway since she had been a baby when they had done so. She purred softly.

✸Warning you might fall in love with me~✸

User Image
ღRuchiaღ
ღFourteenღ
ღFox Squirrelღ
ღBorn in a labღ

ღSinging is fun, it's like flying, it's my freedomღ

Ruchia leaned against a tree smiling calmly. So that was Damiens sister that he had spoke of. She was adorable. She wondered what she was like. She wanted to get to know her. She didn't even mean to but she had started singing before she knew it her eyes closed. Across the destiny

ღStop calling me squirrely! ღ

User Image
♬Єlizabeth (ɨzzy)♬
♬Ϝifteen♬
♬αvian-Ƚittle Єgret♬
♬Of Єuropean Єnglish םescent♬

♪ɨ am a good enough person to forgive you ♪
♪βut not stupid enough to trust you again.♪

Izzy tensed when she heard him say white coats. A low feral sounded growl could be heard from her throat. "Just ******** great." She swore and looked at him, she had kinda figured already he was experiencing changes. "We won't be able to escape them on foot. I can fly us out of here but don't expect a soft landing." She said taking off her sweater so her wings were no longer hidden. They were quite amazing to look at. They were large, and the wingspan itself was amazing. White feathers with black tips.

♪βe strong now♪
♪βecause things will get better♪
♪ɨt may be stormy now♪
♪βut it can't rain forever♪

Romantic Wolf

12,250 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Darius ran towards the group of others. he wanted to meet them. His eyes looked at each before he spoke. "Hi my name is Darius I am a saber tooth tiger bird thing it is weird." He rambled on shyly as he looked at the lot. He breathed in and laid his ears flat against his skull. "I was wandering if you would not mind me joining up with you guys?" He asked and let his tail sway behind him in hope for the answer of yes.He was scared on his own and because he had an extra gene he answered if they would be afraid of him too.

Lonely Mage

11,975 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
User Image
Rune

Health ↴
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
]

Rune shook his head, eyes wide, "N-no! That'll draw more attention!" His heart was pounding in his chest, racing. He could feel himself trembling again from fear. Rune clenched his hands into fists, feeling the skin break from his new claws. He felt himself doubling over against his will, curling up on the ground. His body was rebelling against his mind, which told him to run or grab onto Izzy and let her fly them away.

It felt like this morning, only in reverse. His bones cracked as they bent and shifted, muscles moving eerily under the skin. Feeling it made him sick. He was sure watching it was just as bad. Fur was sprouting across his body, the hair on his head receding back to match the length of the fur. Everything seemed wrong. Even his senses were suddenly off, as if he were caught by vertigo.

As suddenly as the shift had come over him, it stopped, and Rune lay shivering on the ground, no longer looking human. He was larger in his wolf form, which had a mix of brown and amber fur. He tried to speak to Izzy, but only a doggish whine came out. His eyes were still human in a sense, wide and afraid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff