Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

but thats like saying dogs are the same as telephones theres no real comparison it doesnt make since
i understand the pokemon vs wow pet battle system since they are very similar style game that one works but comparing god of war to wow doesnt fit for god of war is an action adventure game where as wow is a massive multiplayer online role playing game(or as a friend said many men online role playing as girls)
yeah i guess its nice of them ot let me play for free before deciding if i want to upgrade most games dont give that option they either give you the option of buy the full game or dont play

You can try to compare or analyze it all you want, wont make a difference for me. At times I even compare console games to WoW.

It is freaky odd how many girl toons are played by males. I don't run around playing a male toon. They can do what they want though as long as they follow the rules.
I have seen games do like an hour of free game time to give you a chance to try it out.
Plus WoW knows all it takes is twenty levels then you want more so you pay. Just like if you stop playing for awhile you will end up with a week of free game time because that is all it takes to get you back.

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

if your comp crashes then just use a system restore it wont get rid of your bookmarks or your documents but will delete all your cookies

I am using crash in a very broad sense. I have had my laptop in the shop twice and both times everything got wiped to fix it. My cousin got it another time and decided to delete all my bookmarks for some reason. Thankfully I like having a backup option. Plus it makes it easier for me to chose what I want to watch next.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

but thats like saying dogs are the same as telephones theres no real comparison it doesnt make since
i understand the pokemon vs wow pet battle system since they are very similar style game that one works but comparing god of war to wow doesnt fit for god of war is an action adventure game where as wow is a massive multiplayer online role playing game(or as a friend said many men online role playing as girls)
yeah i guess its nice of them ot let me play for free before deciding if i want to upgrade most games dont give that option they either give you the option of buy the full game or dont play

You can try to compare or analyze it all you want, wont make a difference for me. At times I even compare console games to WoW.

It is freaky odd how many girl toons are played by males. I don't run around playing a male toon. They can do what they want though as long as they follow the rules.
I have seen games do like an hour of free game time to give you a chance to try it out.
Plus WoW knows all it takes is twenty levels then you want more so you pay. Just like if you stop playing for awhile you will end up with a week of free game time because that is all it takes to get you back.

lols some console games are compareable to wow as they are at least rpgs and can be played online well ima go play league of legends

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

i use my powers of darkness to turn into a shadow that can go intanible the gum as a solid falls to the ground ima a high level rogue wizard bard fighter and ranger
i then use my mastery of air to leviate the cookies through my cookie portal

*tackles shadow Tech* Not going to happen!

ima shadow thats intangible physical attacks dont work i laugh as you fall through me only magics can affect shadow with a 50% miss chance

It works because I magically teleported us to Neverland!

you did not say that before you tackled so you failed to go to never land till after you fell through me
and i can just teleport back to our land with the cookies since i wasnt stopped from using my air mastery to push cookies into the cookie portal i no longer need to fight you since the cookies are safe and only dark side members can reach the cookie portal and they cant let any one who isnt a dark side member into the cookie realm

If I had said it you would have found another way out. I teleported us as I tackled you. I did not need to fight you just distract you long enough to let loose my Snorlax into the cookie portal. He was hungry but should be happy now.

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

lols some console games are compareable to wow as they are at least rpgs and can be played online well ima go play league of legends

I don't play my console games online. Have fun with League of Legends.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

if your comp crashes then just use a system restore it wont get rid of your bookmarks or your documents but will delete all your cookies

I am using crash in a very broad sense. I have had my laptop in the shop twice and both times everything got wiped to fix it. My cousin got it another time and decided to delete all my bookmarks for some reason. Thankfully I like having a backup option. Plus it makes it easier for me to chose what I want to watch next.

yeah that wopuld cause you to need a site or something to fix it also you cant use your book marks if you arnet on that comp what if you were at like a public libaray and wanted to watch animes

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

k well im waiting on a friend to finish doing stuff irl

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

k well im waiting on a friend to finish doing stuff irl

I just finished my test a few minutes ago but too late for WoW. Not sure what to do for this evening now. Maybe sleep.

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

yeah that wopuld cause you to need a site or something to fix it also you cant use your book marks if you arnet on that comp what if you were at like a public libaray and wanted to watch animes

The public library here does not let you watch anime at least not on the free legal site I frequent. They have it blocked. Most likely because you do not have to be a member to watch anime and they do have R rated anime on the site.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

i use my powers of darkness to turn into a shadow that can go intanible the gum as a solid falls to the ground ima a high level rogue wizard bard fighter and ranger
i then use my mastery of air to leviate the cookies through my cookie portal

*tackles shadow Tech* Not going to happen!

ima shadow thats intangible physical attacks dont work i laugh as you fall through me only magics can affect shadow with a 50% miss chance

It works because I magically teleported us to Neverland!

you did not say that before you tackled so you failed to go to never land till after you fell through me
and i can just teleport back to our land with the cookies since i wasnt stopped from using my air mastery to push cookies into the cookie portal i no longer need to fight you since the cookies are safe and only dark side members can reach the cookie portal and they cant let any one who isnt a dark side member into the cookie realm

If I had said it you would have found another way out. I teleported us as I tackled you. I did not need to fight you just distract you long enough to let loose my Snorlax into the cookie portal. He was hungry but should be happy now.

of course i would have countered it thats what rping is for seeing who can use limited abilities to find a way to combat others i wast even using most of my powers for my main character i was barely even trying didnt even need my soul absorbtion also snorlax is a normal type pokemon not a dark type so he cant enter the portal

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

of course i would have countered it thats what rping is for seeing who can use limited abilities to find a way to combat others i wast even using most of my powers for my main character i was barely even trying didnt even need my soul absorbtion also snorlax is a normal type pokemon not a dark type so he cant enter the portal

Trust me if cookies are involved my Snorlax can figure out a way to get to them. xd

Newbie Cat

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
im sorry :/

lnk1001
PurpleRaveChild
I like horrors the most but most of them arent a problem for me

lnk1001
PurpleRaveChild
its pretty cool

lnk1001
PurpleRaveChild
watching anime and hanging out

Well that doesn't sound bad at all
What kind of anime are you into?
I can't do horror at all. It scares me too much.

Animal Lover

Hey, how is everybody doing?
puppylove713

i'm good. you?

Animal Lover

sgt.Frosty
puppylove713

i'm good. you?
That is good. I ahve been doing well. I have been kind of busy and when I'm not I just don't feel like being in the forums. So with that being said, I haven't been around here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff