Welcome to Gaia! ::

PurpleRaveChild
whats up

sgt.Frosty
PurpleRaveChild
hii

hello biggrin

i'm watching the india special on top gear(british version)

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
*pops in*

Hi! biggrin

Newbie Cat

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
sounds cool

sgt.Frosty
PurpleRaveChild
whats up

sgt.Frosty
PurpleRaveChild
hii

hello biggrin

PurpleRaveChild
sounds cool

sgt.Frosty
PurpleRaveChild
whats up

sgt.Frosty
PurpleRaveChild
hii

hello biggrin

its very entertaining. 3nodding

Newbie Cat

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i might check it out

sgt.Frosty
PurpleRaveChild
sounds cool

sgt.Frosty
PurpleRaveChild
whats up

sgt.Frosty
PurpleRaveChild
hii

hello biggrin

its very entertaining. 3nodding

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

lols some console games are compareable to wow as they are at least rpgs and can be played online well ima go play league of legends

I don't play my console games online. Have fun with League of Legends.

k well im waiting on a friend to finish doing stuff irl

I just finished my test a few minutes ago but too late for WoW. Not sure what to do for this evening now. Maybe sleep.

its never too late for wow but sleep is always good as well im so bored

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

of course i would have countered it thats what rping is for seeing who can use limited abilities to find a way to combat others i wast even using most of my powers for my main character i was barely even trying didnt even need my soul absorbtion also snorlax is a normal type pokemon not a dark type so he cant enter the portal

Trust me if cookies are involved my Snorlax can figure out a way to get to them. xd

not really snorlax is not known for being intelligent yeah he is powerful but he cant beat the power of the dark side he wont get pass the massive magic barrier that blocks non dark side members from getting those cookies so he wil just sit there and wonder where the cookies went then fall alseep and dream of cookies he cant have

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

if your comp crashes then just use a system restore it wont get rid of your bookmarks or your documents but will delete all your cookies

I am using crash in a very broad sense. I have had my laptop in the shop twice and both times everything got wiped to fix it. My cousin got it another time and decided to delete all my bookmarks for some reason. Thankfully I like having a backup option. Plus it makes it easier for me to chose what I want to watch next.

yeah that wopuld cause you to need a site or something to fix it also you cant use your book marks if you arnet on that comp what if you were at like a public libaray and wanted to watch animes

The public library here does not let you watch anime at least not on the free legal site I frequent. They have it blocked. Most likely because you do not have to be a member to watch anime and they do have R rated anime on the site.

question is your library in america? if so they are breaking the laws that the national library congress helped put into place

pretty much the library is supposed to have acess to any and all information and have wifi they are not supposed to block any site they are not supposed to be able to tell you that you cant use their comps for any purpose that doesnt break the other laws of your area

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

not really snorlax is not known for being intelligent yeah he is powerful but he cant beat the power of the dark side he wont get pass the massive magic barrier that blocks non dark side members from getting those cookies so he wil just sit there and wonder where the cookies went then fall alseep and dream of cookies he cant have

Hey it is not nice to call my Snorlax not the smartest. He is plenty smart if food is around he will figure out how to get it for sure!

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

I don't know about that. Harder to find groups later at night and I am on a healer. When I have to wait more then five minutes (and even that is longish in my opinion) it I find that a killer que time.

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

question is your library in america? if so they are breaking the laws that the national library congress helped put into place

pretty much the library is supposed to have acess to any and all information and have wifi they are not supposed to block any site they are not supposed to be able to tell you that you cant use their comps for any purpose that doesnt break the other laws of your area

Yes it is in the United States. What law are you talking of exactly. Certainly some sites I would not want people to be able to look at in a library since children are around and could see things that are meant for adult eyes.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

Yes it is in the United States. What law are you talking of exactly. Certainly some sites I would not want people to be able to look at in a library since children are around and could see things that are meant for adult eyes.

it was a bunch of laws i read a little of it im sure they can ask people not to show adult things to children as the laws in the area also state children arent supposed to watch material for people under 18
but pretty much it was a group of laws passed in 1996 that was something about freedom of info they still have the right to refuse service to any one for any reason if you watch things they dont want children to see then they can ask you to leave and never return

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

I don't know about that. Harder to find groups later at night and I am on a healer. When I have to wait more then five minutes (and even that is longish in my opinion) it I find that a killer que time.

you got to play wow
well if you are tired of dungeons or raids go do quests or go find stuff to get your rep up or go find some plants for herbalism or do mining or any other profession or you could always do battle grounds wow is a 24 hour game

Dapper Genius

sgt.Frosty
lnk1001
sgt.Frosty
lnk1001
sgt.Frosty

yup, certain liberties are being taken far too often by my boss though. stare
Is there a good way to halt that?

the "reality" of the situation at hand does. like if we get a truck that's about 900-1K in pieces, not only can we not unload that in one day...we just simply wont. the heat also drives that point home as well.

its also how much room we have in the warehouse. for some reason my boss loves a full warehouse, like it was storage. well that's kind of the definition of a warehouse but ours doesn't work exactly like that.
Well that would make sense if you're trying to sell things. To not have a full warehouse, I mean

3nodding

and hopefully, if the weather forecast is correct, I may have rain on the days i work, meaning cooler temperatures.
YES! And it will smell nice! Nice and fresh. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces