lnk1001
Akiniax
lnk1001
Akiniax
lnk1001
Akiniax

Thank you lol
How are you doing?

I am ok. Been in and out of gaia. On and off.. the economy has gotten so bad tho.. What about you?
Luckily is a better position. Just about to start a new job come august. Thankfully. What were you doing?

Well lol I meant the gaia economy, but things are not the best here either..

Congratulations on your new positions, I am at a point where I work two part jobs and I need just one full time one...
Oh.... well. It's that percentage that gets flushed from the marketplace. It murders the economy here on Gaia.

Pick one and go full time? Or ditch both and find a new full time one?

Well neither of my two jobs is hiring for full time so im stuck. I'm searching for a full time one so I can ditch them.. I will be sad to leave one of them tho..

Rainbow Sweetheart

I have been waiting to go to the gym all day but no way I can get my car out. They are working on a side street and have the whole road blocked off with a huge truck and heavy machinery. I keep thinking they will finish loading the truck and moving it so I can get through. Then I saw the second truck waiting when I went outside to look. Even if I get out I am not sure I can get back in once I am done working out.

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
lnk1001
sailorstar165
*pops in*

Hi! biggrin
Hello there! heart

Long time no see! How are you doing? smile

Animal Lover

lnk1001
puppylove713
lnk1001
puppylove713
Hey, how is everybody doing?
I am well! Just busy with school! What about yourself?
I'm doing pretty well myself. I have been busy lately and not really in the social mood so I have not been in here lately...
I understand. I have been busy irl, so I've dropped the gaia use a bunch.
I don't do much on Gaia anymore anyway....

Dapper Genius

MissDotHacker
lnk1001
MissDotHacker
lnk1001
I would agree. That would just be the weirdest thing to be involved in. eek

Thank the light that Elune saved me!
YES! How has dating been going since then? Any luckier times?

No.... sweatdrop
rofl It'll come when it comes. No worries.

Dapper Genius

Akiniax
lnk1001
Akiniax
lnk1001
Akiniax

I am ok. Been in and out of gaia. On and off.. the economy has gotten so bad tho.. What about you?
Luckily is a better position. Just about to start a new job come august. Thankfully. What were you doing?

Congratulations on your new positions, I am at a point where I work two part jobs and I need just one full time one...
Oh.... well. It's that percentage that gets flushed from the marketplace. It murders the economy here on Gaia.

Well neither of my two jobs is hiring for full time so im stuck. I'm searching for a full time one so I can ditch them.. I will be sad to leave one of them tho..
I understand that. It's hard to leave places you love

Dapper Genius

MissDotHacker
I have been waiting to go to the gym all day but no way I can get my car out. They are working on a side street and have the whole road blocked off with a huge truck and heavy machinery. I keep thinking they will finish loading the truck and moving it so I can get through. Then I saw the second truck waiting when I went outside to look. Even if I get out I am not sure I can get back in once I am done working out.
Well.... sounds like a cake and couch day, then

Dapper Genius

sailorstar165
lnk1001
sailorstar165
*pops in*

Hi! biggrin
Hello there! heart

I've been busy busy busy! But, enjoying the lovely weather and summertime. How about yourself?

Dapper Genius

puppylove713
lnk1001
puppylove713
lnk1001
puppylove713
I'm doing pretty well myself. I have been busy lately and not really in the social mood so I have not been in here lately...
I mostly just come on every once and a while to catch up xd

Ruthless Shopper

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
lnk1001
Akiniax
lnk1001
Akiniax
lnk1001
Akiniax

Yea it is.. but its time for bigger and hopefully better things!

Dapper Genius

Akiniax
lnk1001
Akiniax
lnk1001
Akiniax

Yea it is.. but its time for bigger and hopefully better things!
Keep your fingers crossed for that!

Animal Lover

lnk1001
puppylove713
lnk1001
puppylove713
lnk1001
puppylove713
I mostly just come on every once and a while to catch up xd
Lol, I have people I chat with on here, so I come back quite frequently...

Rainbow Sweetheart

lnk1001
MissDotHacker
lnk1001
MissDotHacker
lnk1001
I would agree. That would just be the weirdest thing to be involved in. eek

Thank the light that Elune saved me!
YES! How has dating been going since then? Any luckier times?

No.... sweatdrop
rofl It'll come when it comes. No worries.

People keep telling me that and I keep saying I have met enough frogs for ten lifetimes. Not even sure I would call them frogs more like mules. At least if I kiss a frog a chance he could turn into a prince. sweatdrop

Rainbow Sweetheart

lnk1001
MissDotHacker
Well.... sounds like a cake and couch day, then

Well I did not have any cake, I had a peach if that counts. I ended up playing some video games since it is Video Game Day. Seemed fitting after all.

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
lnk1001
sailorstar165
lnk1001
sailorstar165
*pops in*

Hi! biggrin
Hello there! heart

I've been busy busy busy! But, enjoying the lovely weather and summertime. How about yourself?

I'm doing okay. Working. Desperately trying to cram physics in my brain for a test at the end of August. Got a cat purring in my lap, though, so it's all good. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff