13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

not really snorlax is not known for being intelligent yeah he is powerful but he cant beat the power of the dark side he wont get pass the massive magic barrier that blocks non dark side members from getting those cookies so he wil just sit there and wonder where the cookies went then fall alseep and dream of cookies he cant have

Hey it is not nice to call my Snorlax not the smartest. He is plenty smart if food is around he will figure out how to get it for sure!

i wasnt saying your snorlax isnt smart for a snorlax but as a species they are known for being lazy even when food is involved but they are also a powerful pokemon i mean can you pull 13 pokemon ?
but they cant use physical strength to beat magic or to open a portal thats their only real advantage is phyiscal strength they can jump really high or puch things really hard but they cant go to different dimensions and even if they could he isnt a dark type so he would be rejected before he even had a chance to get in

If they are in their Pokeballs I can!

Well think of it this way Snorlax will be blocking the portal so you cannot move him to get by him to get to your cookies. twisted

but thats just it the portal is mobile meaning he sits there for no reason ok they can go to one different demension but its a demension that was made by technology to contain pokemon that doesnt really help them to get into my cookie domain also the cookies are already in the portal and it closed you tried to tackle me and failed cause i was intangible its like a fighting type trying to beat a ghost type they have no real moves that can touch the ghost pokemons i used my basic air mastery to throw the cookies into the portal i closed the portal after then you summoned a snorlax idk why its a normal type it has no acess to the darkside

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
its never too late for wow but sleep is always good as well im so bored

I don't know about that. Harder to find groups later at night and I am on a healer. When I have to wait more then five minutes (and even that is longish in my opinion) it I find that a killer que time.

you got to play wow
well if you are tired of dungeons or raids go do quests or go find stuff to get your rep up or go find some plants for herbalism or do mining or any other profession or you could always do battle grounds wow is a 24 hour game

Daily quests are pretty much all I have left on my main. I just basically need new content to come out. I go for achievements like crazy and am almost at 11k with them but most of what I have left I cannot solo.
Not like I really need gold but I can only fly around so long picking flowers.
I use to be into PVP pretty hardcore but then all my friends switched to Alliance and talked me into going with them. Alliance is horrible at PVP so I quit doing it. If I ever go back to Horde I will most likely pick up PVP again.

so have you bought the new set that makes you level 90 or preordered the newer set that will allow more quests missions few more classes and items and stuff and more mounts ect it allows level 95 when it comes out also just cause you or your team suck at pvp doesnt mean you cant become good or great at pvp just carry your whole team
or get specific indiviuals and do either duels or 1v1 2v2 3v3 or 4v4 its not that hard also it depends on which server you are on some server are practiclly dead cause so many people left the game cause of the crap changes that blizzard has been doing to wow

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

not really snorlax is not known for being intelligent yeah he is powerful but he cant beat the power of the dark side he wont get pass the massive magic barrier that blocks non dark side members from getting those cookies so he wil just sit there and wonder where the cookies went then fall alseep and dream of cookies he cant have

Hey it is not nice to call my Snorlax not the smartest. He is plenty smart if food is around he will figure out how to get it for sure!

i wasnt saying your snorlax isnt smart for a snorlax but as a species they are known for being lazy even when food is involved but they are also a powerful pokemon i mean can you pull 13 pokemon ?
but they cant use physical strength to beat magic or to open a portal thats their only real advantage is phyiscal strength they can jump really high or puch things really hard but they cant go to different dimensions and even if they could he isnt a dark type so he would be rejected before he even had a chance to get in

Well think of it this way Snorlax will be blocking the portal so you cannot move him to get by him to get to your cookies. twisted

but thats just it the portal is mobile meaning he sits there for no reason ok they can go to one different demension but its a demension that was made by technology to contain pokemon that doesnt really help them to get into my cookie domain also the cookies are already in the portal and it closed you tried to tackle me and failed cause i was intangible its like a fighting type trying to beat a ghost type they have no real moves that can touch the ghost pokemons i used my basic air mastery to throw the cookies into the portal i closed the portal after then you summoned a snorlax idk why its a normal type it has no acess to the darkside

Talk about godmodding. The way you set it up you claim I have no way to beat you. *walks off* Have fun gaining a zillion pound and being alone for eternity.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

it was a bunch of laws i read a little of it im sure they can ask people not to show adult things to children as the laws in the area also state children arent supposed to watch material for people under 18
but pretty much it was a group of laws passed in 1996 that was something about freedom of info they still have the right to refuse service to any one for any reason if you watch things they dont want children to see then they can ask you to leave and never return

Now I have to try to look up that law.

good luck i just remeber seeing the article when i was doing a report for school it went to the supreme court so you could always check the records for that although we may have changed or delted the law since itw was in the late 90s when it happened

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

Talk about godmodding. The way you set it up you claim I have no way to beat you. *walks off* Have fun gaining a zillion pound and being alone for eternity.

sorry it wasnt godmoding i was just saying that normal basic attacks have no way of hurting me when im intangible you could easily have used a dark type pokemon or you could have had your snorlax use hyper beam which is an enregy attack i am not eating all the cookies thats too many they just sit in the portal realm for when i want cookies or when any other dark side member wants cookies
now i notice that you havent seen the obvious choice you can always join the dark side and become evil like me join us we have cookies
but if you join you cant just leave the dark side cause once you leave the dark side you lose acess to the cookie portal also you still couldnt give any cookies to any one not a dark side member with out infecting the person with darkness
you would still have acess tot he dark side magics that you had already learned but the more you used it the more you return to the dark side

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

so have you bought the new set that makes you level 90 or preordered the newer set that will allow more quests missions few more classes and items and stuff and more mounts ect it allows level 95 when it comes out also just cause you or your team suck at pvp doesnt mean you cant become good or great at pvp just carry your whole team
or get specific indiviuals and do either duels or 1v1 2v2 3v3 or 4v4 its not that hard also it depends on which server you are on some server are practiclly dead cause so many people left the game cause of the crap changes that blizzard has been doing to wow

No I have not, I am totally against the idea of getting a level 90 character instantly. Ruins the game, so many people running around who have no clue what they are doing and then expect others to bow down to them because they are 90 and thus able to do anything but have no clue how to use their character properly. I leveled five 90s on my own and thanks to that I know how to play each and every one of them.

Warlords of Draenor looks pretty epic but since it is not released yet I have to wait on leveling and new quests.

I was very good at pvp, I use to be well known when I played the horde. I had people turn and run from me at times. For the alliance if you got a team of 25 people one person cannot carry that team. Plus even harder for a healer to carry a team since the moment someone looks at the stats and sees the healers they are hunted down.

I think you mean arenas for the 2vs2 and up. I do not have a partner for those and easier said then done finding a proper one. As for 1vs1 I do those on occasion but not really my favorite thing.

I am by no means on a dead server plus the servers being merged together has driven down that some. If anything I had a heck of a time leveling my last toon since so many people were around killing things I needed.

Can you show me proof on your last statement? I have not seen a mass amount of people leaving WoW. If anything more people are joining since the game has gotten a lot easier. Blizzard took away the challenge of many aspects of the game, talent tree, gear, and having to even take the time to level properly.

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

it was a bunch of laws i read a little of it im sure they can ask people not to show adult things to children as the laws in the area also state children arent supposed to watch material for people under 18
but pretty much it was a group of laws passed in 1996 that was something about freedom of info they still have the right to refuse service to any one for any reason if you watch things they dont want children to see then they can ask you to leave and never return

good luck i just remeber seeing the article when i was doing a report for school it went to the supreme court so you could always check the records for that although we may have changed or delted the law since itw was in the late 90s when it happened

I looked a little bit but I have been unable to find anything on it at all.

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

sorry it wasnt godmoding i was just saying that normal basic attacks have no way of hurting me when im intangible you could easily have used a dark type pokemon or you could have had your snorlax use hyper beam which is an enregy attack i am not eating all the cookies thats too many they just sit in the portal realm for when i want cookies or when any other dark side member wants cookies
now i notice that you havent seen the obvious choice you can always join the dark side and become evil like me join us we have cookies
but if you join you cant just leave the dark side cause once you leave the dark side you lose acess to the cookie portal also you still couldnt give any cookies to any one not a dark side member with out infecting the person with darkness
you would still have acess tot he dark side magics that you had already learned but the more you used it the more you return to the dark side

The light side has strawberries and I love strawberries more then cookies. xd

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

The light side has strawberries and I love strawberries more then cookies. xd

actually straw berries are voted as a neutral fruit
and most people that helped decide the rules of the light and dark side have voted that the light side gets muffins pies and doughnuts where as cake and cookies and apples are darkside(eveil characters like to poison apples and give them out the cake is a lie which means its a slightly dishonest thing which leans towards evil and cookies are our recruitment incentive)

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

and most people that helped decide the rules of the light and dark side have voted that the light side gets muffins pies and doughnuts where as cake and cookies and apples are darkside(eveil characters like to poison apples and give them out the cake is a lie which means its a slightly dishonest thing which leans towards evil and cookies are our recruitment incentive)

Well since the cake is a lie and the apples are poisoned no real incentive for me to join.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

No I have not, I am totally against the idea of getting a level 90 character instantly. Ruins the game, so many people running around who have no clue what they are doing and then expect others to bow down to them because they are 90 and thus able to do anything but have no clue how to use their character properly. I leveled five 90s on my own and thanks to that I know how to play each and every one of them.

Warlords of Draenor looks pretty epic but since it is not released yet I have to wait on leveling and new quests.

I was very good at pvp, I use to be well known when I played the horde. I had people turn and run from me at times. For the alliance if you got a team of 25 people one person cannot carry that team. Plus even harder for a healer to carry a team since the moment someone looks at the stats and sees the healers they are hunted down.

I think you mean arenas for the 2vs2 and up. I do not have a partner for those and easier said then done finding a proper one. As for 1vs1 I do those on occasion but not really my favorite thing.

I am by no means on a dead server plus the servers being merged together has driven down that some. If anything I had a heck of a time leveling my last toon since so many people were around killing things I needed.

Can you show me proof on your last statement? I have not seen a mass amount of people leaving WoW. If anything more people are joining since the game has gotten a lot easier. Blizzard took away the challenge of many aspects of the game, talent tree, gear, and having to even take the time to level properly.

i wasnt talking about etting a 90 instantly i was talking about earning your way to 90 with all of them i dont beilve in instat level acess it makes you suck with that character i agree that no one would know wtf they were doing
i know that it hasnt been released yet i was curious if you had preordered it yet? as i hear all kinds of good things about it

i dont need to show proof on my statement sthe fact that they need to merge servers so that they arent dead is proof enough before when wow was at their best all the servers were almost packed unless they were new servers and wow was making new servers all the time now they are delteing servers and merging servers cause there are so many people that are not playing or have stopped paying for the game or other things

and you can totally carry a team in bgs if your epic enough and have amazing gear but not as a healer i have seen people hella carry their team on the horde side i mean if you play a rogue capture the flag is easy as hell as long as you have the others as a distraction when my friend played allaince he helped carry the team it was him and 2-5 others they easily beat horde all the time

lols when i was on my friends druid torren people ran from me since i made people have seizures from so much spam of the moonbeam and starfall and so much typhoon it was awesome but that was right after wrath of the litch king rogues pissed me off with their massive stuns and me not knowing which button to push to get out of stun

yeah areans is what i meant i dont know all the termology cause i only have a level 20 orc mage and the only thing i did before was watch friends play alliance swarf pallys or play horde and play battle grounds for my friend

with areans its really easy to carry you dont need a good partner they are just there to res you and take the damage as you carry for the win
have you fully geared all your characters for both pvp raids and areanas?

are you in a guild go make gold for the guild and put stuff in the guild bank im just saying there is always something to do on wow

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

I looked a little bit but I have been unable to find anything on it at all.

its probally really obscure or got delted and replaced with something else or its burried in a mssive amount of crap that the supreme court has to deal with all the time i think there has been more important stuff that came out recently

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

Well since the cake is a lie and the apples are poisoned no real incentive for me to join.

the cookies are the incentive to join not the others
the cake is a lie for several reason
1. you never get the cake in portal
2. even if you post pics of the cake on here we cant have the cake so its a lie
3. even if we rp as eating cake on the internet its still not real cake there for its a lie
4.lots of "cakes" are notactually cakes but pies or other similar pastries with a name that is misleading

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

i wasnt talking about etting a 90 instantly i was talking about earning your way to 90 with all of them i dont beilve in instat level acess it makes you suck with that character i agree that no one would know wtf they were doing
i know that it hasnt been released yet i was curious if you had preordered it yet? as i hear all kinds of good things about it

i dont need to show proof on my statement sthe fact that they need to merge servers so that they arent dead is proof enough before when wow was at their best all the servers were almost packed unless they were new servers and wow was making new servers all the time now they are delteing servers and merging servers cause there are so many people that are not playing or have stopped paying for the game or other things

and you can totally carry a team in bgs if your epic enough and have amazing gear but not as a healer i have seen people hella carry their team on the horde side i mean if you play a rogue capture the flag is easy as hell as long as you have the others as a distraction when my friend played allaince he helped carry the team it was him and 2-5 others they easily beat horde all the time

lols when i was on my friends druid torren people ran from me since i made people have seizures from so much spam of the moonbeam and starfall and so much typhoon it was awesome but that was right after wrath of the litch king rogues pissed me off with their massive stuns and me not knowing which button to push to get out of stun

yeah areans is what i meant i dont know all the termology cause i only have a level 20 orc mage and the only thing i did before was watch friends play alliance swarf pallys or play horde and play battle grounds for my friend

with areans its really easy to carry you dont need a good partner they are just there to res you and take the damage as you carry for the win
have you fully geared all your characters for both pvp raids and areanas?

are you in a guild go make gold for the guild and put stuff in the guild bank im just saying there is always something to do on wow

I will most likely get it for my birthday and I refuse to preorder it because I do not want a free 90.

Without solid evidence to back up your statement I find it false. I have been playing this game almost ten years and I have not seen any sign of players decreasing at all. The worst I saw was when Aion came out a bunch of people tried that for a month then rushed back to WoW.

You are happy giving people seizures?

I have not had a good arena partner in like five years, hard to find someone dedicated to it and who knows how to play their class.

I am not sure you and I are talking about the same thing. You cannot rez in arenas....

My monk is not geared out but I don't really like the class so I do not see myself doing anything more with her. I mainly wanted the achievement and that was the only healing option left open.

I am in a guild and right now the guild bank is totally full. I am one rank below the GM and no matter what I say people do not take things out of the guild bank. They will be like *insert item name* is expensive and I will be like two in the guild bank take one which they do not do.

Really the only thing left I have to do is get rep with two races and I am almost done with both of those.

I have a couple things I want to do that I cannot solo since I am squishy but those have to wait until my friend is back from vacation.

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

its probally really obscure or got delted and replaced with something else or its burried in a mssive amount of crap that the supreme court has to deal with all the time i think there has been more important stuff that came out recently

Even if it was revoked I should be able to find something about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff