emotion_awesome

Dangerous Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
sgt.Frosty
HardLinesAndKevlar
Putting up my Autumn decorations (albeit slowly). Still not ready to let go of summer, and it's pretty nice out here, still (mid 60s, mostly sunny).

i'm not big on putting up too many decorations, everyone here is too lazy to take them down in a timely manner when we need to. xd

I'm too lazy to do that, too...but still... wink rofl
HardLinesAndKevlar
sgt.Frosty
HardLinesAndKevlar
Putting up my Autumn decorations (albeit slowly). Still not ready to let go of summer, and it's pretty nice out here, still (mid 60s, mostly sunny).

i'm not big on putting up too many decorations, everyone here is too lazy to take them down in a timely manner when we need to. xd

I'm too lazy to do that, too...but still... wink rofl

we used to have some big bushes in the front of our house, so we used net lighting for Christmas but we replaced those, now I have to improvise with some "fake" mini x-mas tree's. like I hang the net lighting on a stake in such a way that it looks like a tree from the street

Rainbow Sweetheart

It got quiet in here.
MissDotHacker
It got quiet in here.

I blame school, or at least thats my excuse.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
It got quiet in here.

My excuse is I am working two jobs right now. Thankfully today is the last day of that. The extra money will be nice for Christmas.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
It got quiet in here.

My excuse is I am working two jobs right now. Thankfully today is the last day of that. The extra money will be nice for Christmas.

always nice to have some extra money.

you also look positively summery right now. 3nodding

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
It got quiet in here.

Yeah especially when your job goes around cutting pay. stare

Thanks, it has been super icky here and I have not seen the sun in days so I wanted a bright avi.

You look ready for Halloween!
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
It got quiet in here.

Yeah especially when your job goes around cutting pay. stare

Thanks, it has been super icky here and I have not seen the sun in days so I wanted a bright avi.

You look ready for Halloween!

I am SO ready for halloween. and by that I mean i'm just gonna buy a bunch of candy for myself. ninja

and Ive been having similar issues at my job, for whatever reason Ive had only one day of work, this is good for my studied but come on I can take on a little more.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

I am SO ready for halloween. and by that I mean i'm just gonna buy a bunch of candy for myself. ninja

and Ive been having similar issues at my job, for whatever reason Ive had only one day of work, this is good for my studied but come on I can take on a little more.

lol I am trying to ignore the giant bowl of trick or treat candy in the living room. Barely enough for the trick or treaters let alone myself.

I ordered myself some monster melties and am anxious for them to get here. That will be my Halloween treat.

My hours will get cut right after Christmas. They cut pay by a 1.10 an hour right before the busiest time and then increased hours to where no one gets time off. This will continue through Christmas then I will have my hours cut so much I will most likely lose health insurance. I said to the manager are you wanting me to quit? He was like no no don't do that we don't have enough workers. I wonder why.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

lol I am trying to ignore the giant bowl of trick or treat candy in the living room. Barely enough for the trick or treaters let alone myself.

I ordered myself some monster melties and am anxious for them to get here. That will be my Halloween treat.

My hours will get cut right after Christmas. They cut pay by a 1.10 an hour right before the busiest time and then increased hours to where no one gets time off. This will continue through Christmas then I will have my hours cut so much I will most likely lose health insurance. I said to the manager are you wanting me to quit? He was like no no don't do that we don't have enough workers. I wonder why.

well if they continue to cut pay they should not be surprised if people do quit.

and I had one hell of a problem getting some new health insurance for myself after I reached the age limit on my parent's plan, but I finally have it all sorted out with a doctor who accepts it.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

well if they continue to cut pay they should not be surprised if people do quit.

and I had one hell of a problem getting some new health insurance for myself after I reached the age limit on my parent's plan, but I finally have it all sorted out with a doctor who accepts it.

Yeah it is a problem for everyone. So expensive and then finding a dr who takes the health insurance.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Yeah it is a problem for everyone. So expensive and then finding a dr who takes the health insurance.

I never understood that either, like how a practice can only take certain insurance's. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff