I tried refreshing the page and logging off for a while
And still it wont open

Any suggestions??

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Only solution for that is try it again at a later time.

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
Arwen
The Monthly Collectable FAQ thread
This sticky will sometimes unsticky itself.

Every month users of GAIA Online contribute to help this site survive. The costs of servers, programs and other needed things for GAIA Online costs a a bundle. A single server cost around $1000 to $10000 depending on which brands the admins buy and yes GAIA Online is not cheap. ( view GAIA Online servers posted by DARKNRGY )

Quote:
    30. Is GAIA going to be a pay site?
    - No. The focus of GAIA is to provide a free community. Funding through sponsorship and ads will be part of GAIA Online's focus to keep up with the high bandwidth costs. You can help Gaia Online by visiting the Contribute page. Contributions from members like you help pay for bandwidth and hardware to keep Gaia Online running. ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Table of Contents

1. Summary of Thread <- YOU ARE HERE!
  2. Important Announcements
  3. How to Contribute to Gaia Online
  4. Frequently Asked Questions
  5. How to Write a Check/Money Order?
  6. Falsified/Monthly Collectabe Fraud Information
  7. Monthly Collectable Listing
  8. Important Threads You Should be Aware of
  9. Event ONLY Items List
  10. Archive - Old News
why does it cost so much.

Enduring Friend

The spring nymph for me doesn't have all of the poses it should. what should i do?

Blessed Knight

I purchased two monthly colelctables through the Gaia Cash Shop, and while I lost the 500 Gaia Cash for the purchase, I did not receive the letters. It has been 2 days since, and still nothing. I think the problem was a hiccup in my wireless internet when it occured.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Jerohan
I purchased two monthly colelctables through the Gaia Cash Shop, and while I lost the 500 Gaia Cash for the purchase, I did not receive the letters. It has been 2 days since, and still nothing. I think the problem was a hiccup in my wireless internet when it occured.

Double check your inventory as well as: Payment History > Gaia Cash Purchases/Redemption History.

If nothing shows the purchase went through in addition to your Gaia Cash being deducted, please contact Gaia Online customer service under the subject heading: Monthly Collectibles/Gaia Cash Shop Inquiry. Read through everything while filling everything out. Responses through the feedback system takes 3-5 business days and responded via e-mail listed.

Best of luck. Come back if you have any other questions. 3nodding

TrueHarukaMori
The spring nymph for me doesn't have all of the poses it should. what should i do?

Did you purchase only one spring nymph? Not clear what pose you mean. If it you click and nother equips, please allow time for the item to work through the server, judging from the amount of people equipping it. Probably server hiccup.
Emperor bartolomeu
Hi!
whats up....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out