Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
xLittoCutiex
i hva ejust bought gaia cash and it said i was ment to get a monthly collectible with it,, but i cant find it in my inventory on special tab gonk HELP PLEASE pm me if there are sertain details please sad

Buying Gaia Cash doesn't give you a Monthly Collectible. You can use gaia cash to purchase a monthly collectible.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
It doesn't grant you a monthly collectible upon purchase of gaia cash.
I've purchased Gaia Cash and it does not grant you the monthly collectible.

Also, are you referring to the statement below? (one of the options of payment)

Quote:
PayPal First-Time PayPal purchase policy Receive your Monthly Collectible instantaneously in your avatar's inventory.
The EIs should be added to this list.
that way went i organize my invo i can put them in order they came out.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
That's the default monthly collectible Paypal description upon selecting the payment choice. Apparently, it does say the same thing for Gaia Cash. I've sent something to Gaia in regards to that. But yeah, you won't be getting a Monthly Collectible, only your Gaia Cash you have ordered...your friend may be yanking your chain.
heart heart heart heart wink wink wink wink wink wink

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
xLittoCutiex
Arwen
That's the default monthly collectible Paypal description upon selecting the payment choice. Apparently, it does say the same thing for Gaia Cash. I've sent something to Gaia in regards to that. But yeah, you won't be getting a Monthly Collectible, only your Gaia Cash you have ordered...your friend may be yanking your chain.

okay.. yeah maybe your right.. anyway thank you for you help whee biggrin 3nodding

You're very welcome and good luck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces