Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok so here is my problem;

i live in finland, so that means that i need to use euros ( € )
1 american dollar is 0.75 euros. so if i would like to get 1000 gaia cash, it would be 10 dollars = 7,50 euros.

here is a thing about euros; first piece of paper money is 5 euros, second is 10 euros. if gaia don't accept coins, how can we order anything with euros?? that would actually mean that i need to pay 75 euros that it would be all just piece of paper money. and 75 euros is really much = 75000 gaia cash -.-" ( you can calculate what it is in american dollars )

same thing is with monthly collectables. they are 2 euros. so that means that if i would like to pay all just piece of paper money it would be 10 euros = 5 monthly collectables.

so here what i want to know; is it possible to buy 2 motnhly collectables ( 4 euros ) and give 5 euros -> does gaia accept my 1 euro as a gift? or does it send all my money back to me and stop my order because i gaved too much?

second thing i need to know; if i go to change my money ( euros ) to dollars in money exchange, can i send it from finland to gaia as a " mail in " or do i need to use " international mail in " ( it would be easy to use normal mail in because then i would have right amount of piece of paper money to get right amount of things i wanted to order )

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I have a question, (It may have been answered long ago, I just didn't read the whole long thread, but))
If you have a Monthly Collectible, like Samurai Yoroi for example, why can't I put the two or more items like the chest piece and the leg piece to make the whole armor. Is it because you're limited to what you can add to your aviatar? Or just some kind of glitch or something?

Please Answer someone, Anyone....

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
in my cupcake
so here what i want to know; is it possible to buy 2 motnhly collectables ( 4 euros ) and give 5 euros -> does gaia accept my 1 euro as a gift? or does it send all my money back to me and stop my order because i gaved too much?

second thing i need to know; if i go to change my money ( euros ) to dollars in money exchange, can i send it from finland to gaia as a " mail in " or do i need to use " international mail in " ( it would be easy to use normal mail in because then i would have right amount of piece of paper money to get right amount of things i wanted to order )

Well, Gaia recommends highly bill currency be sent via mail if you do not wish to purchase an international money order (which you do not have to). If you wish to give 1 Euro to Gaia write a brief note explaining why there is an additional Euro. I haven't heard of Gaia returning money.

International mail in simply means you're mailing from another country. And it would be best to use that option on Gaia when doing so. Because mail in is mainly for domestic United States residence while international mail in is for International residence.

I hope that explains.

Be sure to double up on paper wrapping around the money. Gaia Online is not responsible for mail being lost or stolen in route to the United States.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Ninja Rikimaru27
I have a question, (It may have been answered long ago, I just didn't read the whole long thread, but))
If you have a Monthly Collectible, like Samurai Yoroi for example, why can't I put the two or more items like the chest piece and the leg piece to make the whole armor. Is it because you're limited to what you can add to your aviatar? Or just some kind of glitch or something?

Please Answer someone, Anyone....

Yes, my FAQ is daunting, lol. It's time to reduce some questions.

Anyways, if you only have one Samurai Yoroi you can only equip one pose.
Such as...

1, Samurai Yoroi's chest piece is the first piece of your armor.
2. Samurai Yoroi's (2) is the bottom piece of your armor.
3. Samurai Yoroi's (3) is the head piece of your armor.

And so forth...if you want the full set you would need another Samurai Yoroi. Just like in real life... you can't wear a hat with without a hat.

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Alright thank you.

Professional Lunatic

Arwen
in my cupcake

Well, Gaia recommends highly bill currency be sent via mail if you do not wish to purchase an international money order (which you do not have to). If you wish to give 1 Euro to Gaia write a brief note explaining why there is an additional Euro. I haven't heard of Gaia returning money.

International mail in simply means you're mailing from another country. And it would be best to use that option on Gaia when doing so. Because mail in is mainly for domestic United States residence while international mail in is for International residence.

I hope that explains.

Be sure to double up on paper wrapping around the money. Gaia Online is not responsible for mail being lost or stolen in route to the United States.

Oh, noes!

I believe you can also ask for the remaining 1 Euro to be added as Gaia Cash.

I ate teh muffin man!
i have an epic fail for gaia.. i used to be able to go to view all items on my avi but now i cant and i cant open my letter i just bought and its for a kiki!! help
Dalie Dildooooo
i have an epic fail for gaia.. i used to be able to go to view all items on my avi but now i cant and i cant open my letter i just bought and its for a kiki!! help

nvm figured it out... D= wish i could just have all the old theams they were so much more easy 2 use =[
hiya.im new to gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces