Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
Torturous_Love
So we have to wait 7 to 14 days before we can sell our frozen items?
It should be a week but you are under a probationary limit of $42.50 within the first 2 weeks of using your paypal, debit or credit card. If you go over that limit your items could be frozen for another week but I think in most cases it's just 1 week.
Oh ok, thanks :3
thx for the Info!!!
they sure cost alot! but do they always give good stuff or just some junk most of the time?
thanx you helped

Professional Lunatic

greenkristel
they sure cost alot! but do they always give good stuff or just some junk most of the time?

Oh, noes!

They give you the collectible item for whichever month you have the envelope for.

I ate teh muffin man!

2,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100

this thread help me a lot.
thanksz alot.ü
How do items freeze or does that just mean we cant trade or give them away? Im still a little new to gaia and have a question: How do you covert gaia gold into gaia cash? Please help a new person like me. mrgreen
that was a great collectable and i loved your intro! heart

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
LittleILove
How do items freeze or does that just mean we cant trade or give them away? Im still a little new to gaia and have a question: How do you covert gaia gold into gaia cash? Please help a new person like me. mrgreen

You can not convert Gaia Gold to Gaia Cash. These are two different currencies.
As for item freeze; it is to protect Gaia until the payment has gone through...the "Gaia Cash" shop and Monthly Collectibles purchases. It freezes for 7 to maybe 14 days... this screen shot explains:

User Image
please = plz = peas kkk xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas