Original Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • The Sweetest 250
User Image
User Image
tap♪

I feel this question is related here since Gaia Cash does not have its own thread,
I've been swamped by the 200$ paypal limit and wish to get more cash, I just wish to know how often this limit resets? I've been informed a month but I wish for a reliable statement or conclusion...
I would opt for international mail in but that is far too lengthy and unsure for my liking.

where is the price at

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
King Woman
Is there any way I can cancel my inter-national mail in order?
I thought ordered the collectable, but when I check the page it says I orderd coins.

I don't want either anymore.

If you selected "International Mail In Order" the purchase is not complete until Gaia Online receives your payment. In a few days the order will cancel itself out.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
BluWinters
I feel this question is related here since Gaia Cash does not have its own thread,
I've been swamped by the 200$ paypal limit and wish to get more cash, I just wish to know how often this limit resets? I've been informed a month but I wish for a reliable statement or conclusion...
I would opt for international mail in but that is far too lengthy and unsure for my liking.

You're in the right place too.
You can contact Gaia Online and ask to be white listed (be sure to mention what it is). This often happens to prevent purchaser from going over limit and being shocked about it or first time buyers.
Contact Us > Monthly Collectibles/Gaia Cash Shop Inquiry
~Unlucky Princess~
The EIs should be added to this list.
that way went i organize my invo i can put them in order they came out.

do does anyone know where there's an existing forum that has a list like this for the EIs?

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
~Unlucky Princess~
~Unlucky Princess~

do does anyone know where there's an existing forum that has a list like this for the EIs?

To the quote, quote; Heheh EI isn't part of "Monthly Collectibles".
Anyways to your question: 3nodding I always use CGI - Complete Gaian Itemlist = Evolving Items Guide for the Evolution Items (mention on page 1). However, not sure of the most up-to-date one.

Or one that came into mind: ~*J.A.Evolving Pet/Item Guide*~- SEE GUILD GUIDE FOR UPDATES.

You will have more luck asking it in the Q&A forum itself as oppose to the Monthly Collectible thread. Best of luck.
Arwen
~Unlucky Princess~
~Unlucky Princess~

To the quote, quote; Heheh EI isn't part of "Monthly Collectibles".
Anyways to your question: 3nodding I always use CGI - Complete Gaian Itemlist = Evolving Items Guide for the Evolution Items (mention on page 1). However, not sure of the most up-to-date one.

Or one that came into mind: ~*J.A.Evolving Pet/Item Guide*~- SEE GUILD GUIDE FOR UPDATES.

You will have more luck asking it in the Q&A forum itself as oppose to the Monthly Collectible thread. Best of luck.

thanx.

and Event items aren't Monthly Collectibles either, but you have them in here! *pwn*

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
True. But back then everyone kept thinking some of them are monthly collectibles.
User Image
~i'd just like to let you know ive spotted a typo on the front page, 'January 09' appears in place of 'Febuary 09'
I think it was the 8th post~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces