Welcome to Gaia! ::

When we're paying by phone does it show up on the bill like this: Gaia Monthly Collectibles Blahblahblah !?!?

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Yes. It will appear on your phone bill: Billed on Behalf of Gaia Interactive.
thankies for all the edvice now i know exactly how to do it and get alot of exta cash baby yeah!!! mrgreen
oh and i have a question does your moble cell phone even show up.im im burning_eyes up to no????????????????? emo

Virtuous Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I didnt know exactly where to put this but here's my situation:
I bought this February 09's monthly collectible (Grizzly Hoodie) but the thing is I cannot sell it in the Market Place with the rest, the system seems to always be telling me that the item is frozen. so okay i waited a few days and it's still telling me the item is frozen...can any one explain this?

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Sexy Ghetto Girl
oh and i have a question does your moble cell phone even show up.im im burning_eyes up to no????????????????? emo

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand your question. sweatdrop

Acid Wyre
I didnt know exactly where to put this but here's my situation:
I bought this February 09's monthly collectible (Grizzly Hoodie) but the thing is I cannot sell it in the Market Place with the rest, the system seems to always be telling me that the item is frozen. so okay i waited a few days and it's still telling me the item is frozen...can any one explain this?

Taken from the]page one of this FAQ thread...

56. [ Paypal ] Why are items frozen?
When you make your first purchase on Gaia Online with either your PayPal account or a credit card, you are placed in a probationary period (of sorts) for 14 days where you are only able to purchase up to $42.50 worth of Gaia Cash or collectibles.

Once you enter that 14 day period, your purchased items will also become frozen for 7 days per order.

For example, if you make your first PayPal purchase (includes credit card) on October 1st, you're restricted to buying only $42.50 until October 15th.

2,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
What about updating Events Only Items?

Conservative Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Whenever I try to reply Y from my phone I don't get anything after that.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hiroshi Ooshi
What about updating Events Only Items?

Go to Tektek's website. I had an explaination explaining why I've stopped updating event items on the front page.

Red Head Reaper
Whenever I try to reply Y from my phone I don't get anything after that.

If it still doesn't show you can contact Gaia to have them check your phone number (with area code).
So we have to wait 7 to 14 days before we can sell our frozen items?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff