Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
mitzelflx
You should make more changes to ZOMG like new quests, or at least make the harder levels give you more gold :3.

Or even making better recipes that don't include putting gold (cause thats just a waste).

Or adding more locations or season events or holiday events.

Two words... gold sink

And the Holiday ones I think do not require gold.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
For a long while now, I have wanted recolors for the Sharaku nose to match all the dye skin tones at the very least. We did get elf ears in all the dye colors. But there are those people (at least me and I really don't know who else - though I have seen a few) who would also like to have the Sharaku noses in the same as well. Is awfully hard, as you can see, to do a decent avatar with one that doesn't go so well.

So I, at least, would appreciate this.
Lord Elwrind
mitzelflx
You should make more changes to ZOMG like new quests, or at least make the harder levels give you more gold :3.

Or even making better recipes that don't include putting gold (cause thats just a waste).

Or adding more locations or season events or holiday events.

Two words... gold sink

And the Holiday ones I think do not require gold.

Gold sink :0?

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Also we need a wheelchair item, since there is a white cane item, why not wheelchairs?

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
i really like the pale and pink marionette but they are too expensive. Well I think they are priced so high that they are impossible to get so, well is there like any way that you could release more marionettes in different colors as cash shop items or as a cash shop rerelease in a differnet color so that people will start to order them from the cash shop so, that when they decide to sell them in the marketplace they will fall in price and become more afford because for the last couple of years the item has been making no progress when it comes to people buying the items.

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Damn Leprechauns
I'd like to see more items makeable from trash papers, to the point of a whole wardrobe of clothes made from trash.

this would definitely help gaia go green

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Lord Elwrind
mitzelflx

Or adding more locations i]

I agree as well we really need these improvements to zomg

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
More marionettes in more colors pweeze!!!!!!!!!!!!(i love that item but cant afford but please dont release it as a prize from a chance item because the item does not sell well when you do(release it in the cash shop))

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
this item will help you make some major moolah (i know this is bribing srry if you dont like it)

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
i just thought about this but can you release a mintaka item with her hair,clothes, and whatever else you can think of as a cash shop item

Proxy Pieslinger

12,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'd like to see items themed from the bugs in gaia towns.

perhaps in tiers like the tattoo's

Compound eye glasses? respectively themed glasses for the major insects we catch. Perhaps backpacks themed after the beetle shells, or dragonfly wings and etc.

It would also be really cool if we could, you know, hold the bugs themselves or have them near our avatars. Not all of us are insectophobes :p

Romantic Grabber

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
Sweater vests!

Familiar Member

6,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I would love there to be a 'dripping blood' animated item for this Halloween. That would be sweet! It could be like blood dripping from the walls, like behind your avatar. And maybe for a second AI a little ghost that pops up, from behind your avi or something. Or maybe showerin candies, kind of like the trick or treat tote, but animated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff