Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200
I know food has been said, but I want to make a more specific contribution to that.

Muffins. I'm the Muffin Man, and I want to have it shown in my avatar without having to use Lusty Scoundrel. A single muffin, a pile of muffins, eaten muffins, muffin crumbs, perhaps even muffin-themed clothes. Like a muffin top hat, or a muffin suit. Maybe a gag pose with a stale, hardened muffin being thrown into someone's face. In short, I wish to see more muffins.

Please and thank you for your time and consideration.
I'm fairly certain that there were no gaurd flags in any of the lists so I would like to suggest some. I actually got the idea from the band outfits and cheerleader pom poms. Also some gaurd outfits might not be a bad idea.

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Item Suggestion:

Make the kitty in the picture below a real item (similiar to Coco/Kiki or one of the other actual pet items biggrin )

User Image

Would give much love to Gaia for that! biggrin

Ruthless Flatterer

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
I love this hat and I wear it nearly every day. I would love it even more if I could wear it every day on Gaia biggrin

User Image
User Image

Liberal Lover

A backgound item of a park of some sort. Other peaceful social settings would be nice, like a neighborhood or a field of sakura trees.

An item that makes everything all grainy, like in an old black and white film

Familiar Citizen

I think we should have items with giant Candy related Equip-able items and or backgrounds, based on the game "Candy Land". As in, a Gum drop mountain, Lollipop lane, etc. There could also be ginger bread people involved, candy corn, and lollipops, as well as a way to 'change' the avatar into a full ginger bread man, complete with gumdrop buttons. smile
It's fun reading the front page and glimpsing a bit of history. Now my suggestion:

Winnie-the-Pooh themed items would be quite popular, I think.

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
How about more Halo outfits,and more fishing equipedment,like boats jet skieds a beach...

10,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
How about translucent bubble gum bubbles?

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
SCOTT PILGRIM ITEMS

Liberal Lover

More mouth items where your tongue is sticking out, also possibly one where your mouth is open.

An item that let's you flash a peace sign, possibly an animated item.

An item that leaves one leg up, like the leg "pop" User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. also, possible animated item.

Also, I don't really think this is an item thing but, with our avatars there are certain positions we can have our arms in. One I would really appreciate is being able to have your arms straight up in the air, as opposed to all the sticking straight out in front of you options.

Liberal Lover

shopping bags, multiple ones like you just went on a shopping spree

the ability to/an item that allows you to wear multiple earrings at one time
also, the layering should allow you to wear more than one necklace at a time

Alien Citizen

22,075 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
A record player to go with Vinyl Collector

Quick Reply

Submit