• Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Person of Interest 200
cowgirl clothes!!! please!
cheeaper itms

18,875 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
More fantasy inspired items, more elegant/fantasy inspired dresses, some arm-warmers that are long and have nothing at the back, more fantasy combat inspired items and armor, knee high boots with a tick base(heel) or that look like stilettos at the base, perhaps some ribbons for the arms and hands, longer gloves.

I would really appreciate it if these items were made in different colors (especially black and white), and I would appreciate it even more if these items were put in the GOLD SHOPS!
I think wig dyes would be great heart

Fashionable Loiterer

more Anime related items,

facial piercings (im hoping for something resembling Pein from Naruto Shippuden's chakra rods),

more 'Silent Hill' related items,

more Visual Kei clothes for people that cant afford 'Midnight Kei'.

I would like to also suggest new items related to the 'Highschool of the Dead' series,

more Manga book items like the 'Gaia Takubon' one

and if it is possible Abridged series items (if you guys have a sense of humour and know what im talking about, LittleKuriboh and Team Four Star FTW).

oh and i have one more request.. could you make a 'Zero Punctuation' item? if any of you know about the game critic Yahtzee and his game review video series known as 'Zero Punctuation' i believe you will understand how amazing a 'Zero Punctuation' item would be.

thanks you guys. biggrin

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Some items from the old clamp anime Magic Knight Rayearth would be nice. Items like :

Armor:

User Image

It could come in more colors than just red like it shows in the picture .

User Image
This armor could still be the same black color or maybe gold or silver

User Image
Her shoulder things and the wings on her head in different colors)

User Image
Prehaps some Mashin armor like this

User Image
or this
User Image
or this one

User Image

or this one

They'd all come in different colors .
Hair and clothes

User Image

(really bushy eyebrows , the clothes of the boy on the left and the girl in the center's hair)

User Image

(Tarta&Tatra 's hair in different colors)

User Image

(His clothes and hat )

User Image
Her hair and clothes

User Image

Prehaps if we don't have his hair Ferio's hair and his clothing.

Prehaps also, If we don't have hair like this ,we could get this style of hair
User Image exclaim exclaim exclaim
Yarmulke!!
And don't say religious symbols aren't allowed on here, because there are a few cross items, and I believe a few Hindu deities available as backgrounds/sidekicks in one of the special items. stare

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ok... this has been bugging me I have noticed on tektek when i hit the bottoms button there are only 36 pages of them as opposed to 100 or so with ever other item... So in general more bottoms.

But in particular I can never find a bottom that goes well with Amorous Knight Isis, Romantic Knight Aphrodite, and Passionate Knight venus. So could u make bottoms specifically for them in another item of coarse. So maybe just have a pair of bottoms and boots that go together in one item. I just find that no bottoms every quite work with it so I have been reluctant to buy the item sweatdrop That would be awesome. I was thinking bottoms along the lines of the bottoms for Permafrost maybe only shorter, or similar. Thats been my pet peve anyway.

10,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
K so I looked through the list and while I noticed imperial japanese/chinese robes
I wasn't sure if this applied to a stylish Kimono. And not just some plain blue one, I mean seasonal
Kimonos that are really varied and fun. And don't stop there.
I noticed a distinct lack of Middle Eastern attire here.
Why not burqas? And cresent machetes? Perhaps a genie theme ei?
Next point I have is that we need more desert backgrounds and items.
ie, maybe a sun, camel, cactus, dust storm background type item.
Hope this helps. Good luck and thanks for the hard work User Image

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Some things I would like:
More musical instruments, specifically, banjo, double bass/upright bass, brass instruments like saxophone and trombone and tuba, kazoo, ukulele

Peahoodie. I have one of these in real life. A peacoat hoodie hybrid.
Here is an image:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
it should have the pose for hood on/off and also top button open/close
Colors like the gray w/black black w/white red w/ black white w/black

Shirtless Grabber

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
What about an Item That has the Fremere Guard eyes, but in every color. owo I do want.
Guess who?! Yes, that's right it is I. With new ideas.

More collars.
When I say collars I don't mean necklaces...although some more items like the neck ribbon might be a good thing to have...anyway I mean collars like this or this. Neat collars that don't cover up your whole shirt like the travellers shawl does.

More unique skirts
I really love the Knight's Nights skirt, It's beautiful, but I just can't afford that, I'd have to sell pretty much everything I own to buy just that. I'd love to see more items like it that would allow you to wear a partial skirt but also pants so you wouldn't look as girly. Here is a nice frontless skirt. We could really use more of these...erm...cheaper ones would be nice. sweatdrop

Hair?
How about some hair with really long bangs. It would be neat if we had hair with bangs like this and cut very short in the back.
Maybe a hairstyle like this.
Or how about one with bangs like these, only cut very short in the back...so I think it would look a lot like the Hair de Fluer in the Secret Retreat.
This is a kind of a nice hairstyle, we don't have as many curly ones.
This is also a really cool one. Click here (The lady in the back seat I mean).

Chatty Cat

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
more samurai swords and other things like that! and possibly have them cost less then 1m?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff