Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Survivor

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
DaiSanSei
i would like to see some stuff based on the four symbols of chinese cosntilations (turtle of the north. pheonix of the south, dragon of the east, tiger of the west)

Or the chinese zodiac...evolving items with the critters drawn in classic chinese style, maybe?

Generous Explorer

5,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ghost050
I designed this item to show it to u guys to see if u would be willing to make it i put alot of hard work into it and even posted it in the arenas for feed back to see if people would like it and i have the link for u to see the gaian's comments on my item

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/art/painting-and-drawing/vote/?entry_id=101843563

User Image

i know im probably pushing the envelope alittle but wat about the gi pants like from bleach
Something I would drool over in the marketplace would be certain things from the author Terry Brooks, like from his popular Shannara books would be the Sword of Shannara, or maybe the elfstones. Or the black elfstone. Or maybe a wishsong aura thingy. Or the sword of Leah! There are so many possibilities. Of coiurse when you include Landover, you get the medallion that summons the paladin, or maybe the paladin himself. or maybe the tangle box! And also, maybe something from the R.A. Salvatore's The Legend of Drizzt series. I can think of at least 50 different people that I know who would kill for something like that! Of course...youde have to get permissions but im sure theyde be glad for the publicity sweatdrop And also for some reason I keep thinking that gaia isnt very well read. (quote unquote "the lusty scoundrel" wink Maybe add and encyclopedia, better yet, add some of the aforementioned books! Am i rambaling? oh well. anyway i hope they get some consideration! 3nodding

Conservative Conversationalist

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Citizen 0
Mists of the Dawn
DaiSanSei
i would like to see some stuff based on the four symbols of chinese cosntilations (turtle of the north. pheonix of the south, dragon of the east, tiger of the west)

Or the chinese zodiac...evolving items with the critters drawn in classic chinese style, maybe?

To add to this, I think Yin and Yang style items would be a creative and well accepted idea. Especially a hair. I keep seeing these clips of an anime in the works by Studio 4°C that is called Kung Fu Love. The girl in the anime, who ends up being the enemy of the world (o.o), has Yin Yang hair that is just really creative to me. If we could get some Yin and Yang styled items and hair, I think that would be amazing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Golden Gekko

You should put in more clothing in the MTV store like Beavis and Butthead t shirts and hair styles. That would be so cool ^_^. also i hate how you cant delete posts. if someone posts someothing on your thread you no longer want it should be possible to delete it.
*more realistic clothing (purses) (belts)
*more hair perhaps down or straightend hair
*and just keep doing what your doing =))
-Candice
Okay, so y'all say NOT to ask about new games, but we have yet to see you guys do anything about the subject so this is my list of things needed to make this site more enjoyable and less... degenerate:

-New games (we'll stop asking once you start to compensate for our requests)
-Allow the site to not be so revolved around the Cash Shop (we understand that this is how you make money, and it's fine to have announcements about it on holidays and special offers, but the site is revolving a bit TOO much around the evolving items, etc.)
-Allow an Avatar to wear overlapping items (I made an avatar on Tektek that I absolutely love, but when i bought the items for my avatar, the items weren't allowed to go together)
-Have more "user to admin" communication. (Gaia is lacking)

I'm not asking for too much, I'm quite frankly not even asking, I'm suggesting, but I believe that with these plans set, and in order, the Gaia community will be well in order!
I left a little off of list, here is a bit more:

-Cultural clothes that aren't JUST oriental (clothes from Africa, Spain, etc)

-Themed items like ones from the Studio Ghibli Films, and the Disney Films. maybe Marvel too?

Sugary Exhibitionist

Pirate fish...we need them. Not want, need. The ninja fish will never truly live their lives until facing their arch rivals. pirate

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
surprised I would like to see:
User Image
It will be called a Spotted Turtle. That looks like that because I used Paint...
Well it can be a Aquarium Fish! When it dies, it can usually give you a Spotted Turtle Pack:
- Spotted Turtle Hat (Its like a green hat with spots on it, like the pic.)
- Spotted Turtle Shirt (It has green in the background, and spots in the front, like the pic!)
- Spotted Turtle Pants (Its kinda like the Spotted Turtle Shirt, just more like green jeans, with spots! And you can get a Girly Spotted Turtle Pants if your a girl, and a Boy Spotted Turtle Pants if your a boy!)
- Spotted Turtle Shoes/Boots (There like Boots, green, spotted, and amazing!)
Well thats what I can think of... blaugh And to think, I'm only 14 but I thinked all that stuff up! surprised Oh and also it will be 499 Gaia Cash, and will die in 10 weeks!! biggrin

Oh and also, maybe a new STORE!!! It can be called:
Garys Inventions... It will have awesome things he can make, like:
- (House object) Invention Table (It can be like a science table for your house! Either 500 Gold, or 3 Gaia Cash!)
- (House object) Robot Maid (It looks like a Robot, and a Maid, its a ROBOT MAID! Either 700 Gold, or 6 Gaia Cash!)
- (House object) Robot Bird In Cage (Its like a metal Bird, and its inside a Cage! Either 250 Gold, or 1 Gaia Cash!)
- (Clothing) Metal Dress (Its made out of Metal, but its pretty! Either 300 Gold, or 2 Gaia Cash!)
- (Clothing) Metal Cap (It looks like a Cap made out of Metal! Either 150 Gold, or 1 Gaia Cash!)
- (Clothing) Science Jacket (It looks like a Sciencetists Coat! Either 500 Gold, or 7 Gaia Cash!)
- (Clothing) Science Pants (Kinda like the Science Jacket, but its pants! Either 450 Gold, or 5 Gaia Cash!)
- (Clothing) Science Shoes (There just normal shoes, but specially made for Sciencetists! Either 300 Gold, or 2 Gaia Cash!)
Well thats about all I can think of...
Hope you will use one of those plans! It took me a long time to type it!

Trinitytron~ heart

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
more shadow items. not like the new thing that just came out but some that you can add to your avatard.
Something new (I hope) that might help Gaia sell more stuff and us a bit happier. The ability to not just have a 'friend' or item that creates a secondary character... but to be able to dress them up as well. You must admit that it means buying two of lots of things that otherwise they'd only sell one of... and it offers a pretty big additional fun factor. Hope the suggestion is new. To be honest... my head started hurting going through the ginormous list of previously suggested ideas.

Generous Explorer

5,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ghost050
ghost050
I designed this item to show it to u guys to see if u would be willing to make it i put alot of hard work into it and even posted it in the arenas for feed back to see if people would like it and i have the link for u to see the gaian's comments on my item

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/art/painting-and-drawing/vote/?entry_id=101843563

User Image

i know im probably pushing the envelope alittle but wat about the gi pants like from bleach

oh yea and BLACK TAFFY is an evolving item

Lonely Autobiographer

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Suits. Suits. Suits.

We need some decent suits. Decent suits that button up and leave space to see whatever shirt you're wearing, and the tie. They must have a white variant! Please, no blueish white, unless normal white is there. They must be classy. See image to my right.

(Is this a biased ploy to get Gaia to make clothes that actualy fit my cosplay? Maybe. ;> )

Moar classy items in general aimed at guys?

More pinstripped shirts? In more colors? More ties styled the same as the 'Zoot' variety?

We also need more white pants. White clothes in general for guys is rather lacking...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff