Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Fingerless gloves in many colors like the legwarmers biggrin

User Image
-More vampire stuff for gold
I HAVE READ THE The Official Item Suggestion Digest AND I HAVE LOOKED FOR THE WORD "ZOIDS"
I WANT AS MANY OTHERS TO ADD ZOIDS LIKE THE CARTOON WHICH WE COULD RIDDE LIKE THE NOVEMBER COLLECTIBLE 2007,WILD THINGS, OR WE COULD BE THAT CHARACTER INSTEAD OF THE MAN/WOMAN WE ARE
THINK ABOUT IT, MAKING IT A MONTHLY COLLECTIBLE WOULD BRING YOU ALOT OF MONEY...BIG MONEYxd

Eloquent Dabbler

I have not an item suggestion, but something for the marketplace. When you're previewing an item in the marketplace, you view it with your items, but if you're trying it on in the shops, you have the option to see just the item, without the items you're wearing. I'd like to have this option in the marketplace as well. It would make things easier.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

hmm how about some more scenery in towns like adding bell towers and some other stuff to make it more like you going somewhere new and furniture so we can sit on in are houses and turn onable t.v's and actions where we click on the fridge

User ImageI want Equippable, GLASS soda bottles that resemble... * the item located to the left (it's a furniture item).
The item digest does describe what I want:

"Beer or Soda bottle (clear, brown or with purple, red, clear liquid)"
...which you've listed under holdables, BUT it seems like you guys consider the "bottled cooler" items(User ImageUser Image)
as sufficient, but they aren't & I want to make sure nobody forgets about the translucent kind we want.

edit:
                *This is exactly what I had in mind:

User Image

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
My sister and I came up with an idea that if you buy certain wings you can fly in gaia towns and ZOMG. For example: if you buy garbage wings there fly but barely, but if you buy kachina wings you'll fly with ease. But if you buy elemental wings it will follow for the elements:

fire-will leave a temporary fire trail
water- it will rain under you
and the green plant- will plant seeds for flowers or leave falling leaves

Please PM me if you choose my idea and/or you want details. Please help my sister and I get gaia into the skies flying high.
i think that they should change the marketplace search engine. cuz it get confusing sometimes. sweatdrop

I got a Great Idea
Vocaloid
Their outfits are super cute...And i think it would be awesome

Hey Sweets, I was wondering if you could upgrade Towns and Houses? I know its not very popular compare to other things on GaiaOnline, BUT!! I still love to build and create.

I was wondering if you could make events out of houses so people can get more involved with them. Make it worth while since you created Towns.

What else you can do is add more items for house building. I know you guys suddenly stopped creating them, and I would like you all to continue. Do you guys know a site called MetaPlace? It's a site to where you can build your own world and you get gold for that reason. I was wondering if you could follow a little bit of their ideas? I mean, just to help out for Towns. It would be fun and much more exciting.

I know tons of people who love to build their own place too, and Gaia is like that in a way, so I was asking if you could extend it for our homes.

If you could modify the Graphics too, it would be better.

^___^

Thank you for reading

- Thwacky

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

How about making a Gambino town and stuff, not just Barton.. and make towns look more like zOMG!, cos I like the scenery and being able to walk up to shops and going in them... it's a lost more fun. smile And I think it'll make towns way more fun cos not many people like towns any more cos it's boring..
Also maybe you can get different parts in towns, like beaches and piers and stuff. And you'd be able to go swim in the sea, or go in a boat (which could be made into a game where you can earn gold!)
Also for item ideas (idk if these have been mentioned so sorry.. I don't have the time really to look through about.. 4.5k pages Dx
-attatchable hair pieces (like dreadfalls, ponytails)
-new tattoo designs like hearts under the eyes (quite in the style of Emilie Autumn)
-More poses instead of just sitting down and standing up.. but idk about that because you would have to edit Every single item Dx xD

I hope you take my ideas into consideration.. tehe.

Good look with your artingness ;] xxx
I think we're long over-due for an upgrade in towns and the games here on gaia.
My idea is, since zOMG is soooo gosh darn awesome and popular, i say you upgrade towns and place it a part of zOMG instead of its own application and maybe there can be nice animated there (i always wanted to hug a cherry fluff with out it blowing up in my face lol)...anyway...Second the games are WAY!!!!!! oer due for an upgrade. The older games like Fishing and Cards and Slots need a new look and better game play...and i think word bump needs to be either removed of made more challenging. I also think you shoul have an option in the marketplace that allows you to visit and given person's store instead of getting a direct link from that person....i think i'm good for now on the ideas
i wish there was a free gaia cash dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

Ornate Fairy

8,675 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
I think it would be fun to have a "CandyLand" Inspired item, where you can have character options that resemble "Queen Frostine" "Mr. Mint" "Lord Licorice" "Grandma Nut" "Princess Lolly" "The Gumdrop kids" ...etc. Obviously, like most Gaian items, it would have to be a knock off and only close...but it could be a fun item for the cash shop.
maybe a store just 4 accessories? and maybe a contest 4 a store like who would own it, what would it sell, and what would it look like. a tye dye scarf 2.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff