Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Azami Blossom
Instead of making all the rigs that are screwing up the economy, think of other ways to make money.
I’ve seen sites that have optional member ships. These memberships have several levels.

There is normally a free member ship, which would be the people that never put money into Gaia.
Then there is a basic level, maybe 5$ every 3 months or something? They get 2 free letters with every renewal. Or they can pay something like 20$ for the year? With one letter a month?
Then a middle member ship, 15$ every three months with an option to pay for the year? They get 2 monthly letters and an x amount of Gaia gold
Last is what I call the big spender. 30$ + every three months. They get letter, items, and gold.

This would be MUCH better than trying to push impulse sales that are starting to make everyone pull their hair out. All levels of membership would give the user full access to Gaia. Gaia would get the money they need and want. And it allows people who might have a hard month to adjust how much they pay and Gaia would actually look like they CARE about their members

BUT.. if Gaia did something like this I would expect, no DEMAND that they do some of the updates that they promised but have failed to do. zOMG, fishing, the inventory arranger, Towns 2, all of it is glitching to a point. Guilds are in desperate need of updating.

Isn't this kind of what AutoCash is now?

suqarbabey's Husband

Loiterer

Playful Friend

seilla12
Got a golden piggy bank in Dumpster Dive the other day, opened it and got 75 mill, which I immediately blew at Loyal's. cat_3nodding

emotion_dealwithit emotion_brofist
josiv
Thank you so much for the supporting bumps! c':

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Wow, this is an amazing post, OP.
Thanks for all this effort!

Aged Survivor

24,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
I applaud to you. This is an EXCELLENT thread. Highly informative and detailed. I like how you went the extra mile with the graphs.

And I agree about the number of generators being overwhelming. I had totally forgotten the names of about half of them when I went over your list. I don't own a business, but even I know that saturation of your own market is a bad thing.

You'd think the crash of video games in 1983 would've served as a good example of that. Companies saturated the VG market and lost the confidence of their consumers, then the industry went down the drain for a while.

suqarbabey's Husband

Loiterer

30bil ain't even worth sh!t now

Distinct Victory

7,350 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100

Codger

Is the new Gold Generator 40 ********' bil

Fashionable Sweetheart

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Clambake 200
it is a very bad team work Gaia release the generators and those idiots keep buying that crap and then they donated it so they are crazy cause they are just trashing real money.
I'm mad with those who buy them.

Fashionable Sweetheart

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Clambake 200
Thanks for doing this and also I think you did a good job with the graphics you make lots of good points I am a little old here and I''m thinking of leave the site cause it is not what it used to be it is not fun for those who can't buy cash or gold generators I hope they listen to smart user slike you and also all the people who are mad with them.

Mystical Tamer

I just saw a banner at the top of the forum page with a 45 billion gold generator. I think an announcement will come soon, in that case.
I have no idea why I'm still here. ._.
Edit: The announcement says "million," but the banner says "billion." Either way, I hate this site even more.

Sparkling Loverboy

wow, its sickening to see them all in one place like this

thanks for putting this together. idk how anyone could say theres not a problem here...

Lonely Lover

This is quite possibly one of the most depressing things I've seen in a while around here.

RIP Gaia

yellentine's Waifu

Demonic Guardian

22,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
It's totally crazy really! I mean you talk about it but when you see it like this..well one thing comes to mind.
Abandon all hope.And i'm an optimistic person.

What is heartbreaking really (if anyone responsible for Gaia's downfall gives a crap),is that many people used to love this site and many of those people still do.Including myself.But a lot of people leave too.
But i'm sick of it all at the same time.

This is the side feedback so i'll give my feedback for once.
I'm a '06 user and used to love to donate to this site.Via MC's at start and the early cash shop days later.Even the actual shop.I still treasure my Gwee the dragon plushie and still wearing those kickass pajamas.
I even bought stuff from the cash cow shop recently.In hopes that i'll make some gold,to buy a few things i really wanted for these pixels.
It's all very saddening nowadays.
And pointless completely to try and make some gold to get the things you want.It simply won't happen.

I take long hiatuses from Gaia but i always come back,no matter what i come back.I run an art shop which is on hiatus now not because i don't want to draw for the community.
But because i cannot raise the prices more.Already 20 and 25mill people were paying for a couple art when set price is much much lower it seems too much for me!On the other hand the original idea was to draw to gather as much gold needed for that damn Devil Tail i quest from day 1.!
It won't happen,it just won't!
And because i don't have all the free time in the world to just draw and draw the original idea sunk.You caused that.You did.

So to finish this now cause it's quite a long post.If your plan is to get as much money as possible from this site and shut it down when your goal is complete you are doing a great job! I'm pretty sure alot of people still buy all the crap you release in the cash shop.But these people will eventually stop too just so you know.Like i did.

But if that's not your plan you need to change tactics and really figure a way to correct this mess.I even read solutions ready for you given by Gaians that were here long before your greedy stuff takes over.Obviously though you don't read such threads and posts but it's crystal clear that you DO read what next recolor the few suggest.

Bottom line,i'm sick of you and what you did to Gaia.Still i come back.Not for your stupid cash shop,not for the ruined MP,not for the spam announcements which are indeed annoying but for the very few friends still left and the beautiful memories i have from the old Gaia.
Not your current Gaia.
The old one,our Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas