Welcome to Gaia! ::

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Oh wow,thank you so much for compiling this list.

To be honest though,I don't think the market can recover. It's sad, I know some people that have over 500m gold,and they feel poor. A couple years ago, that would have been unheard of.

Also,your avatar is perfection. emotion_drool

Playful Friend

Owlie
Thank you so much for creating this list, I've been meaning to update mine with the amounts but you did it already! emotion_awesome

The vast amount of releases is so depressing. emotion_facepalm

No problem, it was neat and a bit saddening seeing just how much attention is focused on generators.
The amounts you can win? Yep, yep! There were two that were vague in the announcements though. "...Buy this and you can win millions!" Haven't seen that done again, so I guess being vague on the max amount wasn't enticing users as they had wished for it to have done. c:

Ah, I can also compare my list to yours to make sure I haven't missed anything - how nice! emotion_kirakira With all of these crazy announcements, finding these were not easy, haha.

It really is though. I wonder everyday how much longer Gaia can keep on going with this.

Playful Friend

twiterpert
Ohh, my goodness. After such abuse, I can't even imagine how long it would take for the marketplace to stabilize.

Same here, but I'm trying not to give up completely on Gaia. D: They make it more and more difficult in terms of turning back and digging themselves a bigger grave.

Playful Friend

Diodorus
I have little to no hope that the Marketplace will stabilize anymore, let alone deflate. I stopped buying items at all. I've bought nothing, either in gold or in Gaia cash. I've been here for many years and the way things look on the Marketplace now just discourage me from even trying to buy anything at all.

Yeah, it's pretty difficult keeping up a hopeful attitude with the marketplace stabilizing.

I agree, the prices in the marketplace nowadays are discouraging many users from buying anything there. It's finally discouraged me as well. After I get one last item, I will spend all further gold on art. x: At least when Gaia goes down, I'll have some art to show for it. It's so saddening though, seeing my favorite site crumbling like this bit by bit.

IRL Labtech

Wow.. I knew there had been a lot of generators, but I didn't realize just how many eek

I really wish they would do something. As long as they're being offered in the shop, people are going to buy them. And I don't blame them at all. Make It Rain 100 pack for $22? Basically a chance to win (at max) 100 billion. I can't blame users for buying into that.

I would love to see more pure item generators. I can't buy anything from Gaia as of now (broke college student with no job orz; ), and quite frankly, i don't want to unless they stop with the gold generators.

I shouldn't be sitting on this absurd amount of gold and feel like i can't afford anything.

Jolly Soldier

16,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Wow, this thread is amazing. It's full of helpful information and is very detailed. I hope the CEO reads this thread.

Jolly Soldier

16,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Shannon-Jeva
I shouldn't be sitting on this absurd amount of gold and feel like i can't afford anything.

That.. is EXACTLY how I feel..

IRL Labtech

Cpt Odd
Shannon-Jeva

That.. is EXACTLY how I feel..

I think it's how a lot of people are feeling gonk

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Wow, those are plenty - and that's a long list for 2014. The gold payout seems to rise too, huh? eek I'm not surprised if we hit the 10 billion mark for gold payouts at the end of this year.

Hopefully they're just doing the gold gen thing for this year, and next year would be for replenishing items and no gold gens come out? Hopefully... sweatdrop There are still nice things on this site that go for very little gold, including companionship and chatting, so I'd be sorry to see the site go belly-up... or so people are saying it will. sad

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Make It Hurricane. Up to 2 Billion Gold Payout. Why would you do that, Gaia? emotion_donotwant

Nerd

You can see it's increasing..

Started at 100 million, now it's 2 billion!!

Where do you think it'll end? 50 trillion??

Magic Warrior

Why, thank you for that swell list! owo

It helps bring in some perspective.^^
I do wish most of these exclusively gold generators gave you at least item choices.

Dapper Nerd

So depressing. sad Gaia, please listen to the overwhelming unhappiness of your userbase. I miss the old times when admins actually responded.

Dapper Nerd

([CandyKoRn])
You can see it's increasing..

Started at 100 million, now it's 2 billion!!

Where do you think it'll end? 50 trillion??

...I think it ends with game over.
bye bye, website I used to love. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas