• Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

Claire's theme

Claire's theme 2

Claire blinks at the girl that spoke Italian to them and looks back at the monster. the only two words she could understand was back up. "Why this thing will come after us?" she as the girl. but noticed she didn't even respond to her language, Claire noticed that an invisible barrier seemed to block the monster's attack. Whatever she is, she seems to shield them from the monsters attack.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
William Birkin's Transformation # 2

User Image

"Roar!" as he constantly hurts itself against Angel's telekinesis barrier. all it did was making him angry, since he couldn't exactly touch Angel at all. and Roars in pain, as he keeps swinging its claws at her.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Leon Scott Kennedy

Leon didn't care if she was blocking the creature, because that gave them an opening to use constant fire on the creature. "Alright, lets finish this b*****d." he said as he fires at the monster.Leon was glade that they were found by two people they seemed to be friendlies. 'When we get to the hotel in Paris, I'm going to have to find a job so we can get some cash coming in.' he thought to himself. 'I can apply as a temperary cop for the police department there.' he thought to himself. its way better than sitting on his hands all day.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Abby

"Hey mom, dad has anyone noticed that Sherry is missing?" she asks as she fires her fire arrows at the creature. despite the fact that Sherry is much older than her, seem to see the kid as her best friend. and to see that her friend missing seem to bring a twinge of fear, 'I hope she is ok.' she thought to herself. She notice Claire look around too, and realized they hadn't noticed.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"The little girl is missing?!" Daniel said in shock, looking over his shoulder at Abby. His eyes wide. He quickly turned to the monster and held out his hands. Summoning up his power, he fired his Holy Light at the creature, before turning to the others. "We need to find the child! Do any of you know the way out of here?!"

"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
William Birkin's Transformation # 2

User Image

The monster get hit by Daniel's power and fall off the bridge over the side Roaring! as it fell in to the depths of the black pitch pit below the group.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

User Image

Jill looks at the angel "well I know we all saw Sherry with us on the train, so its possible the kid wondered off." she said and looked at Claire she seemed rather worried and agitated by this. "Don't worry Claire we will find her." she said and looks back at Selene talking to Chambers. "Rebecca?!" she said in a shock tone of voice and then frowns this was the last thing she didn't want to do involve the bravo team member in to this. especially after what had happen in the spencer mansion. "You fell through the portal too?" she ask her and Rebecca gave her a confirming nod on the head. Jill felt like punching a wall at this point. especially since she viewed Rebecca as family.

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

Rebecca's Theme

User Image

User Image

User Image

"Redfield?" she said as she recognizes the last name, And then hears her name and turns to Jill and solutes like a soldier. "Yep, so Jill why were not on the plane? Chris wasn't talking to me he was to busy being quiet looking at Raccoon city." she said as she looks around at the group before her." By the way, I picked up a friend along the way. The only problem is she speaks only italian and I barely understand what she is saying." as she said that, the mid section of the bridge collapsed along with the cop that went with that section. Rebecca looks at Daniel "Me and Angel came out of the way out of here. but I haven't found a map as to where we might be in this facility." she stated.

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

Claire's theme

Claire's theme 2

Claire blinks at Leon falling with the mid section of the bridge she did notice angel almost falling too but manages to catch herself and pull herself up. Claire went to the edge of the missing mid section and looks down seeing Leon falling in to the pitch black pit below them, "LEON!" she screamed in shocked, Claire frowns at the fact that Sherry went wondering off and at Leon falling to the dark depths below. Claire stands up not sure if Leon is dead or alive.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
"I love Humans!"
"They prove themselves against odds everyday!"

User Image

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"I wish I was as talented as my brother..."
"...Then I wouldn't be such a screw up!"

Daniel's eyes widen at the fact that the bridge collapsed. That wasn't suppose to happen!!? Ugh! Why was he such a screw up!!?

"No!! I just meant for the creature to go away, not the bridge too!!" Daniel shouted. "Hold on!!" He spread his wings to fly down where Leon had fallen. This was seriously his fault. He always did things like this. Pleasedon'tbedeadpleasedon'tbedeadpleasedon'tbedeadpleasedon'tbedead!

"I'm not really worth my title, I just keep making mistakes..."

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Leon Scott Kennedy

Leon landed in the water of the sewers be low in shock that he hadn't broken a bone in his body he couldn't see much of any thing and hears moaning. so he pulls out his flash like looking at his surrounding and was planning to regroup with Claire and the others later. Leon takes the left tunnel to see where it would lead him, 'Well I definitely know after this is all over I'm taking a very long warm shower.' he thought as he keeps his cool. he hears gun fire in the distants and Sees a lady leaning against the wall.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Annette Birkin

"There isn't anything for you here theif!" she shouted in frustration, she is also worried for her daughter Sherry, She hopes that her daughter is still at the Raccoon city police department and that the portals didn't bring her here too. Also she needed to find away to stop her Husband William.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Ada found the sewers hoping it would lead her to Ben Bertolucci, so far it hadn't and then. She found herself in a hard place as she was force to drop her gun on the concrete and duck be hind a wall to avoid the stressed out Umbrella employee who is trying to shoot her. Annette assumed she was after her husbands life work and at the moment she is correct. But so far she has been trying deny what she says is true. Ada glances at her gun on the ground and notice a young handsome officer from Raccoon city. 'tsk, did he just happen to stumble on to our little conversation?' she thought to herself. She wasn't at all that worried about getting hurt, danger pretty much came with the job. Ada runs for her gun try and pick it up almost got shot to it and looks coldly at Annette.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Leon Scott Kennedy

"Watch out!" he said as he pushes the woman out of the way of the bullet and gets shot in the shoulder. Leon winces in pain ' Well at least the woman isn't hurt.' he thought to himself as he props himself up against the wall. "What the hell were you thinking lady? that crazy b***h could of killed you." he said looking at the woman.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Annette Birkin

"Damn it." she said and quickly leaves the scene to go find William, and to protect her husbands' life's work. So that other Umbrella Agents don't end up stealing it and she would rather die for it too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff